Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 8259
-
11-12-24 01:52 #7119Senior Member

Posts: 42The Victoria that works at Pan's? 20 something blonde?
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 16:28 #7118Senior Member

Posts: 75THIS is where LCB might become problematical.
Originally Posted by Driver777
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 16:27 #7117Senior Member

Posts: 75Monse sched
Generally: Tue Sun. Occasionally misses a day but you can call the club to see if she is in before they (might) post the day roster in IG.
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 16:26 #7116Senior Member

Posts: 75Entrepreneurialism
Without arguing, I'm thinking about the 3% who might be able. A lot of retired strippers have run clubs, often with great success (e. G. DVLA BC (Before Covid). Some career strippers have stakes in straight businesses and might invest without expectation of managerial authority. The barrier now: can a new club be established given the barriers to entry (zoning, etc).
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 16:11 #7115Senior Member

Posts: 118Common stage names
This the same Victoria that used to work at Deja Vu? Swear I've know 3, 4, 5+ dancers using the same name.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 16:08 #7114Senior Member

Posts: 135Monse
Monse is gone for 6 weeks!
This sucks.
-
11-11-24 16:04 #7113Senior Member

Posts: 265What days is she generally working?
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 13:34 #7112Senior Member

Posts: 423 things
1. Finally visited Monse and she took really good care of me. Damage was 300 (her) + 70 (15 minute VIP room rental). Thank you to everyone who recommended her! A lot of the other dancers made big promises but I figured I'd stick with a sure thing instead.
2. A different dancer said they expected alcohol sales to begin there in January. I imagine extras will die down around then?
3. After the deed was done, I looked up and saw a camera looking right at me in the VIP room. You don't think they care at all or look at the footage do you?
-
11-11-24 10:53 #7111Senior Member

Posts: 274I'm cheap
I typically budget 120-140 in the LDA. My go-to ladies are quite sufficient, or I can go home and do it myself. I might continue to partake in a dance here, and there, but I will not be looking to spend a bunch on a room.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 10:24 #7110Senior Member

Posts: 119Room only
She told me in the room only and then asked how much I had to spend. Good luck, report back if you gave more success.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 10:06 #7109Senior Member

Posts: 274Victoria
I had some dances from Victoria recently. She gave a very nice clean dance. She let the girls out to play, and did tease a little. Nice grind.
Anyone ever get an HJ out of her? How much?
-
11-09-24 14:38 #7108Senior Member

Posts: 2335Don't through eggs at me but a stripper, in 97% of cases, could not run a successful club! They'd be doing it already. IMO!
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 14:35 #7107Senior Member

Posts: 2335Reports here in the escort thread, although some time ago, says her cooch is stinky and not in that good way. I don't have experience. Ironic given her name. Haha.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 14:27 #7106Senior Member

Posts: 274Excellent post
Excellent post Mr. Wanker. This reminds me that I need to continue to collect the phone numbers of all my favorite dancers.
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 12:39 #7105Senior Member

Posts: 75History lesson
Operational interference by the LCB forced clubs to abandon alcohol service decades ago. Local LE also impeded ITC "fun" then and for a long time after the LCB was disempowered. More recently, as local political focus has shift away from sex workers and away from clubs recently, independent Seattle clubs have become largely self-regulating. This was also accelerated by the Federales' closure of Talents West clubs for various RICO activities. Other WA locales have not followed: c. F. Spokane, Snohomish, Clark counties. DV clubs' policies, for example, are largely driven by their out-of-state corporate masters who seem to run their business like a national burger chain. DV took a harder turn away from local norms after Covid.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
I suspect reintroduction of alcohol sales has been driven by dropping attendance. This new revenue stream could halt (and eventually even reverse?) cover charge inflation. If LCB enforcement follows their prior patterns, however, ITC gratification opportunities may be truncated. Some talent has begun to move toward more OTC revenue, e. G. Lola at Sugars, and a famous and savvy pro at P's. This pattern may accelerate. Talents pursuing this strategy could use their club schedules to recruit new OTC customers after screening them in low extras transactions. This lower risk marketing strategy (than using online venues) would grow the "under the radar" provider segment.
Tangentially, I wonder why some high earner talent hasn't formed their own club (s). This would seem especially likely as they age out of their primes. Many of them individually are earning more than the club owners. Maybe that answers my question.










Reply With Quote



