Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 33453
-
12-08-24 15:58 #30888Senior Member

Posts: 103Any info? Thinking TOFTT in this dryland called dayton / cinci.
https://tryst.link/escort/sophia-88
-
12-08-24 12:34 #30887Senior Member

Posts: 90She has recent clean paperwork on that end but I was also referring to safe location, no LEO concerns or concerns of being ripped off. All of which seem to be happening more frequently in the current environment.
Originally Posted by NatiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 07:30 #30886Senior Member

Posts: 89Cierras past
I have never seen her myself but considered it several years ago. I have read enough over the years, about her "cumsumption" to know I wouldn't classify her as safe. Infact, I wondered if this post could get anyone to come forward that may have contracted an std from her? If no one has, then maybe I would like to bbfscip. Anyone?
Originally Posted by Kfan75
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 23:55 #30885Senior Member

Posts: 722Bonita
Saw Bonita again recently and she did not disappoint. Several good reports about her here. I think she's sexy and has a great skill set and a nice little spinner body. Seemed a little bummed at some of the no-shows and ghosting she's been having. Hotels aren't cheap guys, if you make an appointment with a provider show up.
Golfguy, playing through.
-
12-07-24 14:02 #30884Senior Member

Posts: 128I've always seen her and been curious about her ads
I can't tell if she is really sexy or it's just the angles but she must be doing something right.
Originally Posted by Jayson7825
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 13:37 #30883Senior Member

Posts: 258She's really well documented in the forum (use the search feature on the Cincinnati sub forum) and has long running ad on EB.
Originally Posted by LivingItWild
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...?search=Cierra
Teaching you how to fish.
Kfan and I are both huge Cierra fans. She'd be my go to if she wasn't an hour + away from me.
-
12-07-24 09:09 #30882Regular Member

Posts: 13Cierra
Please PM me her number and any other details you can share. TYIA.
Originally Posted by Kfan75
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 23:08 #30881Senior Member

Posts: 128[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-06-24 23:01 #30880Senior Member

Posts: 128This is the first time I've ever even talked bad about her
Like if your going to continue to lie please do better. She already told me she has multiple accounts and "friends" on here to promote her so all y'all don't phase me with this fakeness.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 20:58 #30879Senior Member

Posts: 337
Originally Posted by Komodo777
[View Original Post]
You never miss a chance to slam her. Obviously you pissed her off and she's no longer sharing with you! Remember, YMMV. She has many good reviews and I'll see her again.
Originally Posted by Komodo777
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 19:22 #30878Senior Member

Posts: 90Cierra
I don't know about her past but I know currently she is one of the best, safe, consistent options available. Outstanding menu reasonable prices. Personal number available if you'd like.
-
12-06-24 17:47 #30877Senior Member

Posts: 151Thank you
I wanted to thank BennyBenn publicly for taking a chance on me and giving me Bonita's number. I made a visit to her and if found her to be a present middle age lady. Her room was clean and comfortable which adds to the experience. I will not get into specifics about our visit other than I plan on visiting her again. My visit was nothing like these negative reports.
I am glad BennyBenn helped me out because now I have a lady to visit east of Cincinnati. That area works very good for me because of where I live. If anyone knows of a UTR or a lady that advertises that are east of Cincinnati please provide information. I do not mind spending more for quality.
-
12-06-24 17:47 #30876Senior Member

Posts: 128Welp go see her more then because,
She apparently is living in a van and is a bipolar rude af attitude every time I talked to her.
Originally Posted by TroublePlay
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 17:29 #30875Senior Member

Posts: 92Bonita
I guess this is where the YMMV part of things comes in for us. I mean these providers are women and they get moody LOL. But I have traveled through the area for the past several months about every 2 weeks or so and I found Bonita via this site. Lets face it 90% of gals doctor their pics a little bit but there personalities speak much more truths about them She has always be high energy and willing to please. 5+ encounters with her and I have never seen a sign of drug use or actions to point in that direction. I honestly think that she is in the top 10% in the area. I am not arguing here at all just giving my input and again we get what we give that's the meaning of YMMV in a nutshell!
Originally Posted by Komodo777
[View Original Post]
CB.
-
12-06-24 15:26 #30874Senior Member

Posts: 391No Name
Clear out your mail box.
It is full.
KC.
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





