Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 673 1173 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30873

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    She has so many sob stories to make you feel guilty. This is like the hundredth time she told me she is going to be homeless, how she isn't going to have food. Don't fall for it she is a pure con women. She also has a lot of accounts on here posing as a client when in reality it's her. Not to mention I video chatted with her a couple days back she at first looked good. When I saw her she looked like she was heavily in drugs and was much much older. Not to mention she says she doesn't have a pimp or handler but you can clearly tell because she would text you in perfect English one moment. Then sound like she never spoke English in her life the next hour. I made the mistake thinking she was sweet and innocent when in reality afterwards she has texted me almost everyday about money. Only reach out to her if you want to spend way to much money when better looking and cheaper options are out there.
    She can get pissy from time to time. According to her she has a fair amount of no shows. I think that comes with the territory of being a UTR.

    But I have seen her twice. First time was off the charts- unchecked sexuality, stamina and desire. Second time, she was tired. So it was less stellar, but not enough to make me write her off. She is sweet when you are good to her, nice, respectful, straight shooting.

  2. #30872

    Re: Bonita

    Just seems completely inconsistent with what I have experienced and heard from others.

    East

    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    She has so many sob stories to make you feel guilty. This is like the hundredth time she told me she is going to be homeless, how she isn't going to have food. Don't fall for it she is a pure con women. She also has a lot of accounts on here posing as a client when in reality it's her. Not to mention I video chatted with her a couple days back she at first looked good. When I saw her she looked like she was heavily in drugs and was much much older. Not to mention she says she doesn't have a pimp or handler but you can clearly tell because she would text you in perfect English one moment. Then sound like she never spoke English in her life the next hour. I made the mistake thinking she was sweet and innocent when in reality afterwards she has texted me almost everyday about money. Only reach out to her if you want to spend way to much money when better looking and cheaper options are out there.

  3. #30871

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    She has so many sob stories to make you feel guilty. This is like the hundredth time she told me she is going to be homeless, how she isn't going to have food. Don't fall for it she is a pure con women. She also has a lot of accounts on here posing as a client when in reality it's her. Not to mention I video chatted with her a couple days back she at first looked good. When I saw her she looked like she was heavily in drugs and was much much older. Not to mention she says she doesn't have a pimp or handler but you can clearly tell because she would text you in perfect English one moment. Then sound like she never spoke English in her life the next hour. I made the mistake thinking she was sweet and innocent when in reality afterwards she has texted me almost everyday about money. Only reach out to her if you want to spend way to much money when better looking and cheaper options are out there.
    Well, obviously yvmv. I've had many visit with Bonita and have always had a blast. Yes she can get in some moods but it's not an easy business to be successful in. But she sure likes to please and is good at it! And I like that spinner body. I believe if you treat her well she will take good care of you. She has never texted me asking for $. Not once in over 6 months of visiting her. And I'm definitely not her. Just saying.

    Horny JJ.

  4. #30870

    Watch out for Bonita guys stay far away!

    She has so many sob stories to make you feel guilty. This is like the hundredth time she told me she is going to be homeless, how she isn't going to have food. Don't fall for it she is a pure con women. She also has a lot of accounts on here posing as a client when in reality it's her. Not to mention I video chatted with her a couple days back she at first looked good. When I saw her she looked like she was heavily in drugs and was much much older. Not to mention she says she doesn't have a pimp or handler but you can clearly tell because she would text you in perfect English one moment. Then sound like she never spoke English in her life the next hour. I made the mistake thinking she was sweet and innocent when in reality afterwards she has texted me almost everyday about money. Only reach out to her if you want to spend way to much money when better looking and cheaper options are out there.

  5. #30869

    Yes, they do.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMan1069  [View Original Post]
    Are they actually doing that now? I used to frequent concepts in Lawrenceburg and very very rarely did I get any indication that take out was even a slight possibility. I'll be honest though, I haven't been to that concepts since covid hit though.
    Yes, takeout can be had there. Also had brief moments in the building and in the street parking area there. Unfortunately, you're likely going to have to work the girls and flash a good deal of cash to get what you want. Took me a couple months to see returns. One of the ex-strippers there is on cuddlecomfort now, took a lot to get her to offer it up at the club. Happens faster if you can get one girl jealous of another. Good luck.

  6. #30868

    Thought I recognized that face

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenworth2006  [View Original Post]
    She has 2 reviews on her ad and neither one of them are good.
    Also her. Strippers are ALWAYS trouble.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-2d0df64b2372

  7. #30867
    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone had intel on this provider https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...957/5134138090 ?


    Thanks.


    LA.
    She has 2 reviews on her ad and neither one of them are good.

  8. #30866

    No name in Clifton

    Was wondering if anyone had intel on this provider https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...957/5134138090 ?

    Thanks.

    LA.

  9. #30865
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMan1069  [View Original Post]
    I haven't sampled her myself but I have inquired about her before. Most have either replied or PMd me to let me know she looks a lot older and more worn out than her pictures and they felt she was not really worth the time or effort. A few also suggested that she has a possible drug problem. As always though, YMMV.

    Stay safe.
    The area she is in is the no fly zone for me. Doesn't matter about her looks or service just won't go there.

  10. #30864

    Pointless con of the century

    Quote Originally Posted by Delgato  [View Original Post]
    Yes, my first visit with her was great She was friendly and energetic. Slight / faded southern accent said she was from Alabama. Second visit. Obviously fake Spanish / Russian accent. Not into it at all. A pair of about size 13 work boots in the corner. A big Bowie knife in a leather sheath hanging on the wall. Said it was her roommates boyfriend. This was probably May / June of 2024.
    I'll entertain a lot of conspiracy theories but this would be absolutely insane if true.

    What would be the motivation for faking a Balkan accent to mongers after she's already been established in the local market?

    I have some connections in Bulgaria, I believe that is where she said she was from. Maybe next time I see her I will chat her up about the region.

  11. #30863

    I have seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness  [View Original Post]
    You obviously haven't seen her. For those of us who have, we know the accent is real. She's hard to understand because of it. She was a great when I saw her this summer. Spinner, energetic, fun, hot. The hype from her reviews is true.
    I'm also not the one who said it was fake why are you coming at me.

  12. #30862

    This is her

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/986476511661

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    Post? What's she look like?

  13. #30861

    Amika

    I haven't sampled her myself but I have inquired about her before. Most have either replied or PMd me to let me know she looks a lot older and more worn out than her pictures and they felt she was not really worth the time or effort. A few also suggested that she has a possible drug problem. As always though, YMMV.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    Good morning. Any info on Siscilian Amika. Please let me if she is good or bad.

    Link below.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/179732768#.

  14. #30860

    Concepts

    Are they actually doing that now? I used to frequent concepts in Lawrenceburg and very very rarely did I get any indication that take out was even a slight possibility. I'll be honest though, I haven't been to that concepts since covid hit though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillsborodave  [View Original Post]
    Best bet is to go to concepts and try take out.

  15. #30859
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any leads for an outcall provider that would be willing to hop the creek and come to Hollywood casino? I'll be in town this week and would love some company. Any leads are appreciated! TIA.
    Best bet is to go to concepts and try take out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape