Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 663 1163 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 24830
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22400
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor60  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment with Aina at Eagle View Point. Wanted pic for verifacation. Told her I don't send pics, but would meet outside if she wanted. Said not necessary, just call upon arrival. Got there a little early and texted to let her know. She wanted me to call her. I use Google Voice. She answered and said it would be a couple minutes and she would text a room number. Text said she does not feel comfortable with phone app. Texted back that I was feeling uncomfortable too and that I was sorry, but I would have to cancel. Received a strange response; she said just stop by anytime after 9 am. Wondering if anyone has actually met up.
    I texted with her and it was weird. She seems crazy in my favorite way. She did send me extra pics but from another phone number. I didn't go meet up with her but was curious if she is real too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/178785135

  2. #22399

    Eagle

    Set up an appointment with Aina at Eagle View Point. Wanted pic for verifacation. Told her I don't send pics, but would meet outside if she wanted. Said not necessary, just call upon arrival. Got there a little early and texted to let her know. She wanted me to call her. I use Google Voice. She answered and said it would be a couple minutes and she would text a room number. Text said she does not feel comfortable with phone app. Texted back that I was feeling uncomfortable too and that I was sorry, but I would have to cancel. Received a strange response; she said just stop by anytime after 9 am. Wondering if anyone has actually met up.

  3. #22398

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscretePete  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember the ad for any of your successful endeavors? I was thinking about the Eagle Creek / Eagle view dr ad as they seem pretty consistent but will proceed with caution on that end. Another monger stated that location was legit a few months back, I can't remember who or when off hand. I find a lot of the ads are repetitive in nature so if I could confirm a viable one that would help.
    I don't have the info for the good one. It was a few months ago at a hotel by the pyramids. I'm considering trying the Eagle View dr girls again on my other number just to see if there was some sort of honest mix up or if there is something truly nefarious going on there.

  4. #22397

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    Please heed what the earlier poster said! Do not tread in this area, especially at night, nothing but bad things could happen to you.
    Wanted to say thanks and well any good areas to go to or ladys to see.

  5. #22396

    No, no

    Quote Originally Posted by PipeLayerInky  [View Original Post]
    Here in Indianapolis for a few days and wanted to know if anyone has seen this lady.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3175050181
    Please heed what the earlier poster said! Do not tread in this area, especially at night, nothing but bad things could happen to you.

  6. #22395

    Haven't met her

    Quote Originally Posted by PipeLayerInky  [View Original Post]
    Here in Indianapolis for a few days and wanted to know if anyone has seen this lady.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3175050181
    I have no idea about this gal, but please do be cautious in that area. The 21st & Shadeland and general area has a high crime rate with some bad history for Mongers. Being from out of town I just wanted to give you a Heads-up. Have fun. Be Safe, g.

  7. #22394

    Chanel

    Here in Indianapolis for a few days and wanted to know if anyone has seen this lady.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3175050181

  8. #22393

    Pricing and link

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoach26  [View Original Post]
    I've tried a couple times and had mixed results. The first one wasn't the girl in the pics but she was smoking hot. No english and no frills CBJ and cfs, She was not GFE in any way. It was ok for a qv only because she was hot.

    The second time I went to one that advertises several girls at a hotel on Eagle View Dr. Once I arrived they gave me a room number that did not exist at that hotel. I told them that the room number did not exist and they accused me of playing games. Never asked for a deposit or anything so I'm not sure what they had to gain from giving me a bad room number. I will probably try again if I have some time to kill, but only for a qv.
    Do you remember the ad for any of your successful endeavors? I was thinking about the Eagle Creek / Eagle view dr ad as they seem pretty consistent but will proceed with caution on that end. Another monger stated that location was legit a few months back, I can't remember who or when off hand. I find a lot of the ads are repetitive in nature so if I could confirm a viable one that would help.

  9. #22392

    Whattt?

    Quote Originally Posted by XrGraffiti  [View Original Post]
    Saw this little cute blonde girl on her phone at Lowes looking for directions. Wearing very little for the cold. I wonder if she is OK and who might that be. Pretty girl overall but she seemed to be looking for someone. I'd love to meet her if anyone know who she might be.
    Maybe she is one of your classmates at school! 🙄.

  10. #22391

    Pri

    Coming to the PRI show next week. Anyone near by the stadium?

  11. #22390
    Quote Originally Posted by XrGraffiti  [View Original Post]
    Saw this little cute blonde girl on her phone at Lowes looking for directions. Wearing very little for the cold. I wonder if she is OK and who might that be. Pretty girl overall but she seemed to be looking for someone. I'd love to meet her if anyone know who she might be.
    You're killing me Smalls.

  12. #22389
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy43  [View Original Post]
    Texted sugar and planned to meet her a couple weeks ago come the day of she ghosted me, is this common with her or just a one off? Seemed like most I read on her was good.
    This belongs on Craigslist under missed connections.

  13. #22388
    Quote Originally Posted by XrGraffiti  [View Original Post]
    Saw this little cute blonde girl on her phone at Lowes looking for directions. Wearing very little for the cold. I wonder if she is OK and who might that be. Pretty girl overall but she seemed to be looking for someone. I'd love to meet her if anyone know who she might be.
    Are you fucking with us? How the hell do we know who you saw at a random Lowes.

  14. #22387

    Tiny blonde

    Saw this little cute blonde girl on her phone at Lowes looking for directions. Wearing very little for the cold. I wonder if she is OK and who might that be. Pretty girl overall but she seemed to be looking for someone. I'd love to meet her if anyone know who she might be.

  15. #22386

    Sugar

    Texted sugar and planned to meet her a couple weeks ago come the day of she ghosted me, is this common with her or just a one off? Seemed like most I read on her was good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape