Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 325 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 4864
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4549

    "Mornin' Ralph". "Mornin' Sam".

    I was sitting there at the bar with my beer thinking of those old Looney Tunes cartoons, Ralph Wolf (basically Wile E Coyote) and Sheepdog Sam where they nonchalantly hang around a tree until the exact moment they punch into work and then go after each other. Google it if you haven't seen them. Maybe there is some club rule, dunno, but my action started 11:40 or so. At least Sabrina greeted me; I've know her awhile. She always chides me for not texting and then doesn't respond when I do, haha. Kinda seems she's the leader of at least a small Cuban cabal there. Was going to ask bartender about Sophia & Brianna but figured I'd get the same "be in later" answer. I should ask Sabrina text time. I did ask them where Yumi was as I haven't seen her for awhile and they just shrugged. Sometimes there are no girls in there early, sometimes by noon quite a few. Never know. Obviously it's great to have 15+ chicas to choose from, no "competition" and the "VIP" section to yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert387  [View Original Post]
    Yup, I've also been the PL as the only customer before noon during which time the occasional dancer would wander in, converse with cohorts, have a cigarette, and then finally grace me with their presence when they darn well feel like it. Just don't get it; this is an opportunity for them to make a little upfront money before all their competitors come in from around noon to 1:00, by which time there will often be a dozen or more dancers. I've even asked the bartender in the early afternoon, like 1:00 or so, if so-and-so would be working that afternoon and he / she would say, "Yes, she'll be in a little later." My guess is that that is just a standard line, as in a line of BS because they really don't know when some of these independent contractors will actually arrive!

  2. #4548

    CB: Opens at 11 but sort of "starts" at 12

    Quote Originally Posted by JCool69  [View Original Post]
    Went yesterday from opening to about 12:20. Despite its name, there were no chicas for about the first twenty minutes. None, so I sat at the bar and chatted with bartender. Two showed up around around 11:20 and I knew them both. Sabrina came up to quickly to say hi and told me they didn't start until 11:30. She then joined Barbara at a table and the two smoked and chatted while I. Who have had many dances with both previously. Just sat at the bar. I thought the whole thing was odd; you'd have thought they'd be on it. Figured I'd just let them ease-into their work day. Sabrina finally sauntered over but told her I wanted Barbara. Had three nice dances with Barbara who warmed up after the first (Cuban, limited English, natural Double Ds. I asked. And nice, big ass). I grabbed Sabrina quickly for one dance which was actually fun. She was worried about her "boss" poking his head in to check on us. Never saw the dude or heard that from her before. Kinda funny, during our dance she'd crane her head to look at the entry to "VIP" and then quickly plant a deep kiss on my lips. She did that about half a dozen times, was nice (YMMV). When I left there were a grand total of 3 chicas there.
    Yup, I've also been the PL as the only customer before noon during which time the occasional dancer would wander in, converse with cohorts, have a cigarette, and then finally grace me with their presence when they darn well feel like it. Just don't get it; this is an opportunity for them to make a little upfront money before all their competitors come in from around noon to 1:00, by which time there will often be a dozen or more dancers. I've even asked the bartender in the early afternoon, like 1:00 or so, if so-and-so would be working that afternoon and he / she would say, "Yes, she'll be in a little later." My guess is that that is just a standard line, as in a line of BS because they really don't know when some of these independent contractors will actually arrive!

  3. #4547

    Chicas kisses

    Quote Originally Posted by JCool69  [View Original Post]
    Went yesterday from opening to about 12:20. Despite its name, there were no chicas for about the first twenty minutes. None, so I sat at the bar and chatted with bartender. Two showed up around around 11:20 and I knew them both. Sabrina came up to quickly to say hi and told me they didn't start until 11:30. She then joined Barbara at a table and the two smoked and chatted while I. Who have had many dances with both previously. Just sat at the bar. I thought the whole thing was odd; you'd have thought they'd be on it. Figured I'd just let them ease-into their work day. Sabrina finally sauntered over but told her I wanted Barbara. Had three nice dances with Barbara who warmed up after the first (Cuban, limited English, natural Double Ds. I asked. And nice, big ass). I grabbed Sabrina quickly for one dance which was actually fun. She was worried about her "boss" poking his head in to check on us. Never saw the dude or heard that from her before. Kinda funny, during our dance she'd crane her head to look at the entry to "VIP" and then quickly plant a deep kiss on my lips. She did that about half a dozen times, was nice (YMMV). When I left there were a grand total of 3 chicas there.
    Thank you for the report. Much appreciate it! Sounds like I need to go there early to get those kisses! Ugh. I always miss out when I do visit. I've only had one other chica that did that but that was years ago. I'm a sucker for kisses and yes I don't care I get sick later. It's a price I'm willing to pay. Lmao.

  4. #4546
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    That was the review I read. Same kind of weird experiences at New Orleans run down spots in the early 2000's. Could FIV while tipping 2 dollars with dancers on the small stages and backs to the main room kind of stuff. I don't know if that reviewer is just a storyteller or if that spot is still low end and wild.
    None of the portion below sounds like the girls are going the extra mile. Just that it's like a fuck around dive bar. I'd imagine the mileage sucks unless you're regular.

    "And I don't mean "playing around" in a like sexy stripper kind of way. I mean in a "they generally don't give a shit about stripping and selling lap-dances and would rather hang out and drink beers and smoke cigarettes in the parking lot when they're not on stage" kind of way."

  5. #4545

    Same review

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodCole  [View Original Post]
    I've never been there so I can't comment. I thought it was closed but looks like it might still be open. Found this Yelp review though which is amazing and paints a picture.
    That was the review I read. Same kind of weird experiences at New Orleans run down spots in the early 2000's. Could FIV while tipping 2 dollars with dancers on the small stages and backs to the main room kind of stuff. I don't know if that reviewer is just a storyteller or if that spot is still low end and wild.

  6. #4544

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    I might be in Las Vegas late next week for work. I read back through the last 10 pages or so and don't see any mention of this spot. A forum search for town gets me nowhere. Just a bunch of guys saying they are coming to town. LOL.

    Most of my experiences are with escorts and AMPs (you can see this in my review history), but I read a wild review of Talk of the Town that reminded me of some of the lower end spots that used to exist in New Orleans. Is Talk of the Town a FS spot? If so, what can I expect in terms of cover, and curtained back room costs for extras? T.
    I've never been there so I can't comment. I thought it was closed but looks like it might still be open. Found this Yelp review though which is amazing and paints a picture.

    Let me start by saying I am not a strip club kind of guy, so take this review with a grain of salt.

    That said, I hate going to strip clubs. And I love going to Talk of the Town.

    That's because it's less of a strip club, and more of a party in your grandma's basement with a handful of naked girls, and a few weird strangers, one of which will be kicked out or passed out within the time that you spend here.

    This place genuinely feels like somebody put a stripper pole and some awesome shitty couches in the snack-bar of area of a 1970's roller rink. Also, it's in the back of a decrepit sex-toy store. And there's a bucking bronco machine and weird mannequins and sculptures in the parking lot.

    You'll most likely see some of the strippers playing around with 'them when you walk in.

    And I don't mean "playing around" in a like sexy stripper kind of way. I mean in a "they generally don't give a shit about stripping and selling lap-dances and would rather hang out and drink beers and smoke cigarettes in the parking lot when they're not on stage" kind of way.

    Literally nobody here gives a fuck about anything. All of the people who work here are fun and cool and weird, and all of the patrons that go here are weird, and fun and cool to look at.

    One time I saw an old guy in a Marlboro hockey jersey (the kind you get by sending in your labels for "Marlboro bucks" or whatever) wait until the trash can next to the "stage" was overflowing with wet-wipes that the dancers use on the pole in-between songs (because they all know exactly how fucking dirty they all are), and as soon as the wet-wipe mountain was tall enough, this dude darted to the stage and grabbed a handful of 'them and started sniffing and licking them like his life depended on it.

    No less than 5 seconds after the lick-fest started, Zoey (the girl behind the snack counter) was already smacking him and kicking him out, and it was very clear that this was not the first time this motherfucker has gone on a wet-wipe binge, and let me tell ya, I guarantee it won't be the last time either.

    This place fucking rules.

  7. #4543

    Chicas Bonitas at Lunch Wednesday

    Went yesterday from opening to about 12:20. Despite its name, there were no chicas for about the first twenty minutes. None, so I sat at the bar and chatted with bartender. Two showed up around around 11:20 and I knew them both. Sabrina came up to quickly to say hi and told me they didn't start until 11:30. She then joined Barbara at a table and the two smoked and chatted while I. Who have had many dances with both previously. Just sat at the bar. I thought the whole thing was odd; you'd have thought they'd be on it. Figured I'd just let them ease-into their work day. Sabrina finally sauntered over but told her I wanted Barbara. Had three nice dances with Barbara who warmed up after the first (Cuban, limited English, natural Double Ds. I asked. And nice, big ass). I grabbed Sabrina quickly for one dance which was actually fun. She was worried about her "boss" poking his head in to check on us. Never saw the dude or heard that from her before. Kinda funny, during our dance she'd crane her head to look at the entry to "VIP" and then quickly plant a deep kiss on my lips. She did that about half a dozen times, was nice (YMMV). When I left there were a grand total of 3 chicas there.

  8. #4542

    Best strip club

    Wife and I are heading to Vegas next month. Wondering which club has best private rooms and ladies that my wife could get dances with. We've had a lot of fun at clubs in our area. (Rust belt state). Wife has made out with several strippers here. Any place we could get that kind of action in Vegas.

  9. #4541

    Talk of the Town

    I might be in Las Vegas late next week for work. I read back through the last 10 pages or so and don't see any mention of this spot. A forum search for town gets me nowhere. Just a bunch of guys saying they are coming to town. LOL.

    Most of my experiences are with escorts and AMPs (you can see this in my review history), but I read a wild review of Talk of the Town that reminded me of some of the lower end spots that used to exist in New Orleans. Is Talk of the Town a FS spot? If so, what can I expect in terms of cover, and curtained back room costs for extras? T.

  10. #4540

    Got it

    Ok, I know where it is now. Been there before didn't really see much talent.

    Quote Originally Posted by JCool69  [View Original Post]
    Aka CB. North Las Vegas across from Jerry's Nugget Casino.

  11. #4539

    Og

    Quote Originally Posted by Crsm27  [View Original Post]
    Agree 100% on this place and the fun it used to be. 15 years or so ago.

    I took a dancer sexy black dancer back to the VIP. Tipped the bouncer a $20. After she "closed the curtains". Which gave the "hint" of privacy. SHe took out my cock and started sucking. WAS Amazing time. We really didn't discuss what was going to happen out on the floor. But she was with me and we were handsy out there and I bought her a few drinks. It was early hours in the morning. Just like you. I varsity bluesed it out the front door when I was done. But I actually had the cash and paid her. It was something like $300 and I was out the door. That included the VIP and Blow job. I know expensive. But I was young and dumb and didn't know about AMPs or Kgirl agencies at that point. But still was fun and always action at the OG.
    I remember the VIP area with the curtains in the back. Crazy times there and dayshift was as the best IMHO. But the most fun was if you had a girl who was into it, was to go upstairs to the male revue. Those girls were crazy, and vice was too homophobic to go anywhere near that upstairs. I used to be with this girl who liked to go there and they had no problem with the girl patron "escorting" a male patron with her. I used to be with this girl who liked male dancers and she was pretty wild with a few drinks in her.

    One evening we went there and she found a male dancer that she liked. I paid for VIP which was in a curtained booth. I think it was like $600 for a pretty good amount of time. The guys were very respectful to a male escort and always politely asked me what they could do with her. I always said I was totally cool with whatever they wanted to do. Well one thing led to another and she hiked her dress up and sat on his cock right there. We went back quite often and it was always a good time.

    Damn I miss that place and Tally Ho too. That's another story.

  12. #4538

    Og memories.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyNuts  [View Original Post]
    About 15 years ago, at the old OG on LVB, I was going 2-3 x a week. I remember one time when it wasn't very busy (was VERY late) I got a dance from this waif-type white girl who was kind of sexy but kind of a dope at the same time and she just pulled my dick out and put it in her pussy. This was out on the open floor, back then the set up was sort of by the entrance. Maybe about 5 pumps and the dance was over. She never mentioned money but obviously was expecting something. Prob is I was out of cash from having been there all night. There was an ATM by the entrance. I told her I need to go to the ATM and then just walked by it and out the door in to bright sun light which made me recoil like Dracula for a minute. Got in my car and went home. Miss that place, OG was the bomb back in the day.
    Agree 100% on this place and the fun it used to be. 15 years or so ago.

    I took a dancer sexy black dancer back to the VIP. Tipped the bouncer a $20. After she "closed the curtains". Which gave the "hint" of privacy. SHe took out my cock and started sucking. WAS Amazing time. We really didn't discuss what was going to happen out on the floor. But she was with me and we were handsy out there and I bought her a few drinks. It was early hours in the morning. Just like you. I varsity bluesed it out the front door when I was done. But I actually had the cash and paid her. It was something like $300 and I was out the door. That included the VIP and Blow job. I know expensive. But I was young and dumb and didn't know about AMPs or Kgirl agencies at that point. But still was fun and always action at the OG.

  13. #4537

    Og

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Five years ago at LD, I got a half hour of full service with a smoking hot 18 year old blonde who worked very hard to make me happy for $400. That is an amazing memory!
    About 15 years ago, at the old OG on LVB, I was going 2-3 x a week. I remember one time when it wasn't very busy (was VERY late) I got a dance from this waif-type white girl who was kind of sexy but kind of a dope at the same time and she just pulled my dick out and put it in her pussy. This was out on the open floor, back then the set up was sort of by the entrance. Maybe about 5 pumps and the dance was over. She never mentioned money but obviously was expecting something. Prob is I was out of cash from having been there all night. There was an ATM by the entrance. I told her I need to go to the ATM and then just walked by it and out the door in to bright sun light which made me recoil like Dracula for a minute. Got in my car and went home. Miss that place, OG was the bomb back in the day.

  14. #4536
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLake  [View Original Post]
    In the old days some girls in the VIP would give you a handshake. No more.
    Five years ago at LD, I got a half hour of full service with a smoking hot 18 year old blonde who worked very hard to make me happy for $400. That is an amazing memory!

  15. #4535

    Chicas Bonitas

    Quote Originally Posted by LvStory84  [View Original Post]
    Where is this CB place?
    Aka CB. North Las Vegas across from Jerry's Nugget Casino.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape