Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 325 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 4871
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4541

    Talk of the Town

    I might be in Las Vegas late next week for work. I read back through the last 10 pages or so and don't see any mention of this spot. A forum search for town gets me nowhere. Just a bunch of guys saying they are coming to town. LOL.

    Most of my experiences are with escorts and AMPs (you can see this in my review history), but I read a wild review of Talk of the Town that reminded me of some of the lower end spots that used to exist in New Orleans. Is Talk of the Town a FS spot? If so, what can I expect in terms of cover, and curtained back room costs for extras? T.

  2. #4540

    Got it

    Ok, I know where it is now. Been there before didn't really see much talent.

    Quote Originally Posted by JCool69  [View Original Post]
    Aka CB. North Las Vegas across from Jerry's Nugget Casino.

  3. #4539

    Og

    Quote Originally Posted by Crsm27  [View Original Post]
    Agree 100% on this place and the fun it used to be. 15 years or so ago.

    I took a dancer sexy black dancer back to the VIP. Tipped the bouncer a $20. After she "closed the curtains". Which gave the "hint" of privacy. SHe took out my cock and started sucking. WAS Amazing time. We really didn't discuss what was going to happen out on the floor. But she was with me and we were handsy out there and I bought her a few drinks. It was early hours in the morning. Just like you. I varsity bluesed it out the front door when I was done. But I actually had the cash and paid her. It was something like $300 and I was out the door. That included the VIP and Blow job. I know expensive. But I was young and dumb and didn't know about AMPs or Kgirl agencies at that point. But still was fun and always action at the OG.
    I remember the VIP area with the curtains in the back. Crazy times there and dayshift was as the best IMHO. But the most fun was if you had a girl who was into it, was to go upstairs to the male revue. Those girls were crazy, and vice was too homophobic to go anywhere near that upstairs. I used to be with this girl who liked to go there and they had no problem with the girl patron "escorting" a male patron with her. I used to be with this girl who liked male dancers and she was pretty wild with a few drinks in her.

    One evening we went there and she found a male dancer that she liked. I paid for VIP which was in a curtained booth. I think it was like $600 for a pretty good amount of time. The guys were very respectful to a male escort and always politely asked me what they could do with her. I always said I was totally cool with whatever they wanted to do. Well one thing led to another and she hiked her dress up and sat on his cock right there. We went back quite often and it was always a good time.

    Damn I miss that place and Tally Ho too. That's another story.

  4. #4538

    Og memories.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyNuts  [View Original Post]
    About 15 years ago, at the old OG on LVB, I was going 2-3 x a week. I remember one time when it wasn't very busy (was VERY late) I got a dance from this waif-type white girl who was kind of sexy but kind of a dope at the same time and she just pulled my dick out and put it in her pussy. This was out on the open floor, back then the set up was sort of by the entrance. Maybe about 5 pumps and the dance was over. She never mentioned money but obviously was expecting something. Prob is I was out of cash from having been there all night. There was an ATM by the entrance. I told her I need to go to the ATM and then just walked by it and out the door in to bright sun light which made me recoil like Dracula for a minute. Got in my car and went home. Miss that place, OG was the bomb back in the day.
    Agree 100% on this place and the fun it used to be. 15 years or so ago.

    I took a dancer sexy black dancer back to the VIP. Tipped the bouncer a $20. After she "closed the curtains". Which gave the "hint" of privacy. SHe took out my cock and started sucking. WAS Amazing time. We really didn't discuss what was going to happen out on the floor. But she was with me and we were handsy out there and I bought her a few drinks. It was early hours in the morning. Just like you. I varsity bluesed it out the front door when I was done. But I actually had the cash and paid her. It was something like $300 and I was out the door. That included the VIP and Blow job. I know expensive. But I was young and dumb and didn't know about AMPs or Kgirl agencies at that point. But still was fun and always action at the OG.

  5. #4537

    Og

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Five years ago at LD, I got a half hour of full service with a smoking hot 18 year old blonde who worked very hard to make me happy for $400. That is an amazing memory!
    About 15 years ago, at the old OG on LVB, I was going 2-3 x a week. I remember one time when it wasn't very busy (was VERY late) I got a dance from this waif-type white girl who was kind of sexy but kind of a dope at the same time and she just pulled my dick out and put it in her pussy. This was out on the open floor, back then the set up was sort of by the entrance. Maybe about 5 pumps and the dance was over. She never mentioned money but obviously was expecting something. Prob is I was out of cash from having been there all night. There was an ATM by the entrance. I told her I need to go to the ATM and then just walked by it and out the door in to bright sun light which made me recoil like Dracula for a minute. Got in my car and went home. Miss that place, OG was the bomb back in the day.

  6. #4536
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLake  [View Original Post]
    In the old days some girls in the VIP would give you a handshake. No more.
    Five years ago at LD, I got a half hour of full service with a smoking hot 18 year old blonde who worked very hard to make me happy for $400. That is an amazing memory!

  7. #4535

    Chicas Bonitas

    Quote Originally Posted by LvStory84  [View Original Post]
    Where is this CB place?
    Aka CB. North Las Vegas across from Jerry's Nugget Casino.

  8. #4534

    Location?

    Where is this CB place?

    Quote Originally Posted by JCool69  [View Original Post]
    Went to CB's yesterday at 11:30 a and was literally one of four people in that brick shithouse. Bartender, the "manager" dude who wears a black cowboy hat, the guy playing tunes in the booth (played Green Day!) . And me. No girls. Nada. The DJ dude was friendly and we chatted; I spoke to "Blackie" and he ignored me. Didn't even look up from his phone. Went back to the bar for 20 minutes and nursed a Corona. Off to toilet and there it was on the right. An automatic paper towel dispenser that WhiteSun777 wrote about. It looked like it was superglued to the wall there was a huge rubber garbage can underneath. How the 'F' did I miss that all this time?! If it were a snake. I gladly used it, rather than my shirt. After I got back to the bar, Luna wandered over. 20-something, natural Cs and Cuban (of course). Put her off and promised a dance later as I wanted to see if my favs came in. About 20 girls trickled in over the next 15 minutes, none whom I recognized. Or so I thought. After shooing away a larger girl who came up, a beauty waiting in the wings swooped in. "Don't you recognize me?" I didn't. Turns out it was Alina, whom I hadn't seen since September (hair longer now, but impeccable makeup the same). She remembered me and that last time I bought her a shot on her birthday. We caught up and had a great chat. Traded sushi reccos. Great girl. She's a local Vegas girl, so there is no language barrier as my Spanish is rusty. Then a great dance. Should've done another right then but said I'd catch her before I left. Had another beer then a dance with OG Luna. Meh. Tried to pet the kitty and wasn't having it; warned of the cameras. Went back to bar. Victoria hit me up. Aggressive told me she "is really good" (but in hind site didn't molest me like the best do). She is pretty; just 21 with A cups, spinner body and really cute face. Cuban. "Junior" agreed to a dance. And you can guess the rest. Worse-Than-Meh. She must've jumped two feet and said 'No!' when I pushed aside her g-string for some 'finger pie'. Cameras. Management. Yada-yada. Actually couldn't wait for the dance to end. Got up to leave and she took out hand sanitizer and rubbed it all over her A-cup tits that I just sucked! A first for me. Then she asked for a tip!! I gave her $3 simply for having the balls to ask. (Positively, she actually said 'Thank You' for the tip. Just young I suppose.). Overall good time as always. Texted Alina that I missed her (she works Mondays, forgot other days) and might go back next week on different day (starting to get hang of their schedules).

  9. #4533

    If It Were A Snake.

    Went to CB's yesterday at 11:30 a and was literally one of four people in that brick shithouse. Bartender, the "manager" dude who wears a black cowboy hat, the guy playing tunes in the booth (played Green Day!) . And me. No girls. Nada. The DJ dude was friendly and we chatted; I spoke to "Blackie" and he ignored me. Didn't even look up from his phone. Went back to the bar for 20 minutes and nursed a Corona. Off to toilet and there it was on the right. An automatic paper towel dispenser that WhiteSun777 wrote about. It looked like it was superglued to the wall there was a huge rubber garbage can underneath. How the 'F' did I miss that all this time?! If it were a snake. I gladly used it, rather than my shirt. After I got back to the bar, Luna wandered over. 20-something, natural Cs and Cuban (of course). Put her off and promised a dance later as I wanted to see if my favs came in. About 20 girls trickled in over the next 15 minutes, none whom I recognized. Or so I thought. After shooing away a larger girl who came up, a beauty waiting in the wings swooped in. "Don't you recognize me?" I didn't. Turns out it was Alina, whom I hadn't seen since September (hair longer now, but impeccable makeup the same). She remembered me and that last time I bought her a shot on her birthday. We caught up and had a great chat. Traded sushi reccos. Great girl. She's a local Vegas girl, so there is no language barrier as my Spanish is rusty. Then a great dance. Should've done another right then but said I'd catch her before I left. Had another beer then a dance with OG Luna. Meh. Tried to pet the kitty and wasn't having it; warned of the cameras. Went back to bar. Victoria hit me up. Aggressive told me she "is really good" (but in hind site didn't molest me like the best do). She is pretty; just 21 with A cups, spinner body and really cute face. Cuban. "Junior" agreed to a dance. And you can guess the rest. Worse-Than-Meh. She must've jumped two feet and said 'No!' when I pushed aside her g-string for some 'finger pie'. Cameras. Management. Yada-yada. Actually couldn't wait for the dance to end. Got up to leave and she took out hand sanitizer and rubbed it all over her A-cup tits that I just sucked! A first for me. Then she asked for a tip!! I gave her $3 simply for having the balls to ask. (Positively, she actually said 'Thank You' for the tip. Just young I suppose.). Overall good time as always. Texted Alina that I missed her (she works Mondays, forgot other days) and might go back next week on different day (starting to get hang of their schedules).

  10. #4532
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    What was once Tally Ho is now Mayweather's club Girl Collection.
    Yeah went their way back. Good riddance.

  11. #4531

    Tally ho

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    What was once Tally Ho is now Mayweather's club Girl Collection.
    Wow the tally ho that was one janky place. Fuckers would only give you change with $2 bills so that was all you have to tip the dancers with.

  12. #4530

    Highland

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    Somewhere near the old tally Ho.

    Was too busy to stop.

    Does anybody have any Intel at all.
    What was once Tally Ho is now Mayweather's club Girl Collection.

  13. #4529

    New place on highland

    Somewhere near the old tally Ho.

    Was too busy to stop.

    Does anybody have any Intel at all.

  14. #4528

    Dry On Shirt

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the report, agreed on the bathroom, it's actually better than way back in the days. (trust me, you're better off peeing outside by a dumpster back then or go across the street) In case you missed it because I sure did, they do have a paper towels just outside by the entrance. I know what you mean by wet hands and no pun intended (vs wet fingers.).
    Thanks for the tip about paper towels. Nope, never saw them but will look next time. I try to never touch anything in there but still wash my hands for the girls. Yumi was there as I came out of the bathroom, we hands and all. Dried my hands off on my shirt before hugging her. Paper towels would be better (haha).

  15. #4527
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Hustlers

    Went on a weekday afternoon. Chatted with the hot bartender from Idaho. Eventually a high chick approached--pass. Then a sad sack from Palomino's approached--pass. She switched clubs because she was being pressured by pimps at her old club. Finally, a busty UNLV student arrived on the scene. She was smart, conversant and entertaining. We did one dance downstairs and two upstairs. Upstairs was much better. She got on her knees, pressed my pants tight around my johnson and blew. Never had that before or since. Tried to get digits, but OTC was not an option.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape