Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 766 1266 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 26665
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22690

    Milf

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/491625967682

    Pulled the trigger to see this MILF and had a great time. Very pretty and down to earth. She absolutely enjoyed sucking my dixk. Tried all the positions that's possibly there and then cum all over her face and mouth and she still kept going sucking till I'm hard again then went for round 2.

    Definitely would repeat.

  2. #22689

  3. #22688
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Be advised my post pertains to the escort forum true be told, I just reported about mediocre environment & service on escorting in the building. I reviewed the main front rooms not the back or upstairs rooms, perhaps THOSE rooms have legitimate / fun activities. There was a report of a decent massage upstairs. Now I'm wondering what Kassie provides. I'm not interested in massages so the commercial building has NO purposes for me. Bottum out.
    Kassie is a FS provider, at least when I saw her! Gave a really nice massage and then I got literally everything else I asked for. She's cute and totally worth giving a shot too.

  4. #22687
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    This is definitely not tatted Brandy that was around here a while back and then went to South Bend. Tatted Brandy has been out of the business for a few years. I still talk with her on FB occasionally, she is still with the same guy she met at rehab years
    ago and seems to have stayed clean. Tatted Brandy definitely had her issues back then but resembling John F Kerry in the face was not one of them. Tatted Brandy was and still is a total smoke; the length of this Brandi's face makes me wonder whether she was born with internal plumbing.
    Really geez wouldn't have thought of that? But I don't see an Adam's apple.

  5. #22686
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Brandi vs Tatted Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    I *think* she used to post in Grand Rapids around 3 years ago, before moving to Indiana.
    If it's the same girl, she had mixed reviews and dark hair back then. I never saw her.
    This is definitely not tatted Brandy that was around here a while back and then went to South Bend. Tatted Brandy has been out of the business for a few years. I still talk with her on FB occasionally, she is still with the same guy she met at rehab years ago and seems to have stayed clean. Tatted Brandy definitely had her issues back then but resembling John F Kerry in the face was not one of them. Tatted Brandy was and still is a total smoke; the length of this Brandi's face makes me wonder whether she was born with internal plumbing.

  6. #22685

    Brandi

    I *think* she used to post in Grand Rapids around 3 years ago, before moving to Indiana.
    If it's the same girl, she had mixed reviews and dark hair back then. I never saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers. Has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Safe? Menu wide open? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/721190330325

  7. #22684

    Brandi

    Hi fellow mongers. Has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Safe? Menu wide open? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/721190330325

  8. #22683

    Wonder Massage Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by RobBob62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with this one? Traded a few messages, seems legit. Gave me address that correlates to Wonder Massage on Plainfield. Might TOFTT, but want to see if anyone has any guidance. Could not find anything on Wonder here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/196966927009
    Do a Google pic search search. I believe the pics in her ad are fake.

  9. #22682

    Black building Kalamazoo near Burton

    Quote Originally Posted by Darshane  [View Original Post]
    Please remember there's a front entrance and a back entrance (of the building, you filthy animals). They are separate businesses. Kassie works in the back of the building and there's no reports of issues there.
    Be advised my post pertains to the escort forum true be told, I just reported about mediocre environment & service on escorting in the building. I reviewed the main front rooms not the back or upstairs rooms, perhaps THOSE rooms have legitimate / fun activities. There was a report of a decent massage upstairs. Now I'm wondering what Kassie provides. I'm not interested in massages so the commercial building has NO purposes for me. Bottum out.

  10. #22681

    Wonder

    Anyone familiar with this one? Traded a few messages, seems legit. Gave me address that correlates to Wonder Massage on Plainfield. Might TOFTT, but want to see if anyone has any guidance. Could not find anything on Wonder here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/196966927009

  11. #22680
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Caley

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger88  [View Original Post]
    That's disappointing. Her pics look promising.
    The pics are real but dated. She is heavier in the gut than portrayed, still has a reasonably cute face. Everything covered. She is not on my repeat list but she is real and in a decent spot. You are going to get off and you're not going to be robbed or arrested.

  12. #22679
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger88  [View Original Post]
    Tried searching and had no luck. Anyone have experience with Caley?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/831401933229
    Seen her a few times over the years and can confirm that she's not GFE and will rush you. Everything is covered and will try to push right into doggy without a BJ. Does have a nice ass but that's about it.

  13. #22678
    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed here probably 6-9 months ago. Lives in a nice apartment in Wyoming, at least back then. Not worth a visit. Was rushed, bright light in room killed the mood. I would not repeat.
    That's disappointing. Her pics look promising.

  14. #22677
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    It's the set up,. Massage tables used for FS in most rooms too high &narrow. Rooms rented by providers, who give less than stellar service, some bait & switch artists. Avoid the building, some con artists rent there, so check the location of your prospective escort, you may end up. With a dud there. I did! Bottom out.
    Please remember there's a front entrance and a back entrance (of the building, you filthy animals). They are separate businesses. Kassie works in the back of the building and there's no reports of issues there.

  15. #22676

    Black commercial building, Kalamazoo St near Burton

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzer10  [View Original Post]
    I've been out if the loop for a little while. Why is it the "forbidden building"? What's wrong with it??
    It's the set up,. Massage tables used for FS in most rooms too high &narrow. Rooms rented by providers, who give less than stellar service, some bait & switch artists. Avoid the building, some con artists rent there, so check the location of your prospective escort, you may end up. With a dud there. I did! Bottom out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape