Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 26660
-
12-05-24 11:21 #22685Senior Member

Posts: 493Brandi
I *think* she used to post in Grand Rapids around 3 years ago, before moving to Indiana.
If it's the same girl, she had mixed reviews and dark hair back then. I never saw her.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 11:04 #22684Senior Member

Posts: 319Brandi
Hi fellow mongers. Has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Safe? Menu wide open? Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/721190330325
-
12-04-24 21:12 #22683Senior Member

Posts: 333Wonder Massage Pictures
Do a Google pic search search. I believe the pics in her ad are fake.
Originally Posted by RobBob62
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 20:28 #22682Senior Member

Posts: 587Black building Kalamazoo near Burton
Be advised my post pertains to the escort forum true be told, I just reported about mediocre environment & service on escorting in the building. I reviewed the main front rooms not the back or upstairs rooms, perhaps THOSE rooms have legitimate / fun activities. There was a report of a decent massage upstairs. Now I'm wondering what Kassie provides. I'm not interested in massages so the commercial building has NO purposes for me. Bottum out.
Originally Posted by Darshane
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 13:11 #22681Senior Member

Posts: 37Wonder
Anyone familiar with this one? Traded a few messages, seems legit. Gave me address that correlates to Wonder Massage on Plainfield. Might TOFTT, but want to see if anyone has any guidance. Could not find anything on Wonder here.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/196966927009
-
12-04-24 10:11 #22680Senior Member

Posts: 444Caley
The pics are real but dated. She is heavier in the gut than portrayed, still has a reasonably cute face. Everything covered. She is not on my repeat list but she is real and in a decent spot. You are going to get off and you're not going to be robbed or arrested.
Originally Posted by Ranger88
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 09:00 #22679Senior Member

Posts: 185Seen her a few times over the years and can confirm that she's not GFE and will rush you. Everything is covered and will try to push right into doggy without a BJ. Does have a nice ass but that's about it.
Originally Posted by Ranger88
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 16:07 #22678Regular Member

Posts: 23That's disappointing. Her pics look promising.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 08:45 #22677Senior Member

Posts: 93Please remember there's a front entrance and a back entrance (of the building, you filthy animals). They are separate businesses. Kassie works in the back of the building and there's no reports of issues there.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 07:33 #22676Senior Member

Posts: 587Black commercial building, Kalamazoo St near Burton
It's the set up,. Massage tables used for FS in most rooms too high &narrow. Rooms rented by providers, who give less than stellar service, some bait & switch artists. Avoid the building, some con artists rent there, so check the location of your prospective escort, you may end up. With a dud there. I did! Bottom out.
Originally Posted by Cruzer10
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 21:35 #22675Senior Member

Posts: 226Caley
I reviewed here probably 6-9 months ago. Lives in a nice apartment in Wyoming, at least back then. Not worth a visit. Was rushed, bright light in room killed the mood. I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 17:21 #22674Senior Member

Posts: 515Caley
I've tried twice. Good txt. Good set up. And then nothing. Days later I get a txt always the same. Something came up. Not worth the chase for me.
Originally Posted by Ranger88
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 14:53 #22673Senior Member

Posts: 208Rule of thumb
Having done a lot of image-searches the past few months, I can say with some confidence: every ad describing someone less than five feet tall is a scam.
Originally Posted by Darshane
[View Original Post]
I'm sure there'll be an exception eventually, but generally, be skeptical of any listing for a short person, or anyone whose "Location" is not an actual place.
-
12-02-24 14:32 #22672Senior Member

Posts: 93Misslola369👻128081;Your Girl Next Door🤤4'9" Fun Size M0 M
This STG ad requires a prepay. Buyer beware.
-
12-02-24 14:01 #22671Regular Member

Posts: 23Caley
Tried searching and had no luck. Anyone have experience with Caley?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/831401933229










Reply With Quote






