Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 24686
-
12-06-24 08:11 #23036Senior Member

Posts: 167Jasmine Chippewa
Saw Helen yesterday. Chinese girl. A real babe actually. Maybe 5 ft 2. A C rack I'm guessing. Probably mid 30's. Sweet face and gorgeous bod. Her English is rough. She gave a really
Decent massage, just the right pressure and very thorough. On the flip, I tried to get her to take her top off but she refused. Also, it looked like it was going to be DIY, but I guided her hands to the boys first and then my cock and she finished the job with gusto. I'm out of practice I guess. I busted way too fast, but it could've also been the sexy cute factor she was putting out.
-
12-05-24 15:45 #23035Senior Member

Posts: 177Good 'ol Nikki
Plenty of reviews. New place is nice and discreet.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 13:21 #23034Senior Member

Posts: 638Pretty sure the. 4 gets you full nude. That's what her $200 VIP gets you.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 12:28 #23033Senior Member

Posts: 222Can you be more specific? What does .40 more get ya? BJ finish, Russian finish, mutual touch? Don't leave us hangin bro.
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 09:18 #23032Senior Member

Posts: 162Abby James
All you Abby James fans (she's now called Cherry), her latest ad shows a special hour price of 3. , but no FS. Anyone tempted? Sparky is not biting.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...mes-66831.html
-
12-05-24 05:11 #23031Senior Member

Posts: 79Warson Woods
Nice rub and finish for 1. 6 more on the table for. 4 more.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html
-
12-04-24 17:31 #23030Senior Member

Posts: 59Tempted to see her. Is she strictly HJ finish? Or are there any extras on offer?
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-J.
-
12-04-24 09:02 #23029Senior Member

Posts: 186Body, Sound, and Soul
Any updated word on Body, Sound, and Soul in South County on Telegraph?
-
12-03-24 23:55 #23028Senior Member

Posts: 58Re: Riverside
I haven't been there in several years, a therapist that used to work there used to give me great HJ that progressed to daty and then FS, but she quit. The thing I didn't like about the place is the walls don't go up to the ceiling. I don't know what kind of service you would get now.
Originally Posted by Runner78
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 00:11 #23027Senior Member

Posts: 150Lilly December discount
I saw Lilly is offering a December discount. For those of us that have seen her, she's good. For those that haven't, she's worth your while. She does a light screen, but is very discreet and trustworthy. Well reviewed on this site.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-ad-43904.html
-
12-02-24 21:20 #23026Regular Member

Posts: 7Riverside Spa and Massage.
Does anybody have any information on Riverside in St. Charles on 5th street? I am less interested in the quality of the massage and more interested in 'special' treatment. Thanks.
-
12-01-24 23:40 #23025Senior Member

Posts: 410Brea is a beautiful woman and a killer bod but no extras. Not much of a massage but a great ending.
Originally Posted by GrabSumbud
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-24 22:08 #23024Senior Member

Posts: 56Brea or Lilly
Looking for a good massage that's great on the eyes and has a finish that will bring me back as a regular. I've narrowed it down to these two. Thoughts?
-
11-28-24 09:36 #23023Senior Member

Posts: 94Yeah,
That's why I said " Lilly at OK Massage".
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 10:32 #23022Senior Member

Posts: 410FYI, Lakes Massage is closed. Lily is now at OK Massage on Muegge in St Chuck. She's great!
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





