The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 763 1263 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33394
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    She can take me balls deep and jeep it down there she can be hard to get a hold of at times.
    Do you have an ad for her?

  2. #33393

    Pepper

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anybody recently tried this one out?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/179765603


    I'm looking for a woman that can do a Excellent job with the mic skills and take a good throat pouding. If anyone have suggestions let me know please.
    She can take me balls deep and jeep it down there she can be hard to get a hold of at times.

  3. #33392

    DT or Sloppy Top

    Have anybody recently tried this one out?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/179765603

    I'm looking for a woman that can do a Excellent job with the mic skills and take a good throat pouding. If anyone have suggestions let me know please.

  4. #33391
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I know came across her face on there too, and I do mean came across. Can you imagine some poor guy is dating his new GF but little does he know She's responsible for more seed getting spilled than the department of agriculture. I have less sperm in my balls than she has in her mouth right now. She claims to be a vegetarian but she has no trouble swallowing a million babies. Her vagina is so big her kids just walked out. It is that big, it played the cave in the batman. I tried to get in there one night but the Richmond Fire Marshal was in there turning everyone away. She fucked so many guys Newport is trying to buy ad space on her taint. But this poor guy will figure out her profession eventually. All The warning signs are there. All you have to do is look at her arms and legs, enough spider bites to make Peter Parker jealous. She's like the girl next door, if you happen to live next to a methadone clinic.
    Don't sit on the fence, tell us how you really feel LOL.

  5. #33390

    Sounds like a pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by GassedUp1  [View Original Post]
    Not really recent but I had a dream with this one when she was in Chester next to the Hooters. Very mechanical and rushed me from the moment I stepped in the door. Gave me a 5 min CBJ then bent over telling me to hurry up when I paid a hhr session. She is real and photos are accurate. I wouldn't recommend but maybe YMMV, stay safe.
    Thanks. I'll pass.

  6. #33389

    Astronaut

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    Moon has two new girls now. Minami isn't my type, but I'm seeing Anna tomorrow night and will report back.

    Still no luck finding Cici (red hair with glasses) on C ave. Would love to post a report on her soon too.

    More in a day.
    I agree with you, while I prefer sushi, the other dish looks way better. Please PM your experience.

  7. #33388
    Quote Originally Posted by LowerBackPain  [View Original Post]
    For those like myself, who keep hearing about this young lady, but have never encountered her walking or any of her images, I think this may be her. My speculation is based on earlier comments about an issue with her arms (second to last photo). Cute face in that last photo with the black / white skirt.
    https://richmond-virginia.myescort.n...3-1813b4a12d4e
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9393119-359145
    I can confirm that is staxx, and her reputation definitely is warranted. If you're a bit larger than average, be warned that she makes you take it extremely gentle.

  8. #33387

    Dating staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by VAMan1929  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Staxx on a dating site. Talk about the shock a non monger would get if he were to find out the girl he swiped with is infamous all of over the Richmond Metropolitan area.
    Yeah I know came across her face on there too, and I do mean came across. Can you imagine some poor guy is dating his new GF but little does he know She's responsible for more seed getting spilled than the department of agriculture. I have less sperm in my balls than she has in her mouth right now. She claims to be a vegetarian but she has no trouble swallowing a million babies. Her vagina is so big her kids just walked out. It is that big, it played the cave in the batman. I tried to get in there one night but the Richmond Fire Marshal was in there turning everyone away. She fucked so many guys Newport is trying to buy ad space on her taint. But this poor guy will figure out her profession eventually. All The warning signs are there. All you have to do is look at her arms and legs, enough spider bites to make Peter Parker jealous. She's like the girl next door, if you happen to live next to a methadone clinic.

  9. #33386

    Anna at Moon

    Moon has two new girls now. Minami isn't my type, but I'm seeing Anna tomorrow night and will report back.

    Still no luck finding Cici (red hair with glasses) on C ave. Would love to post a report on her soon too.

    More in a day.

  10. #33385

    Staxx

    For those like myself, who keep hearing about this young lady, but have never encountered her walking or any of her images, I think this may be her. My speculation is based on earlier comments about an issue with her arms (second to last photo). Cute face in that last photo with the black / white skirt.
    https://richmond-virginia.myescort.n...3-1813b4a12d4e
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9393119-359145

    Quote Originally Posted by VAMan1929  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Staxx on a dating site. Talk about the shock a non monger would get if he were to find out the girl he swiped with is infamous all of over the Richmond Metropolitan area.

  11. #33384

    A waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    Would be great if they would include a name in the add. But. Oh well.

    Anyone have recent dreams with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/009111546204
    Not really recent but I had a dream with this one when she was in Chester next to the Hooters. Very mechanical and rushed me from the moment I stepped in the door. Gave me a 5 min CBJ then bent over telling me to hurry up when I paid a hhr session. She is real and photos are accurate. I wouldn't recommend but maybe YMMV, stay safe.

  12. #33383

    Staxx

    Just saw Staxx on a dating site. Talk about the shock a non monger would get if he were to find out the girl he swiped with is infamous all of over the Richmond Metropolitan area.

  13. #33382

    Dead number

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Is the # ending in 9906 still good for Ivy?
    No that one is no good.

  14. #33381

    Ivy

    Is the # ending in 9906 still good for Ivy?

  15. #33380

    Decent providers

    Visiting the area for the first time in a few years. Any recommendations for decent providers nowadays? Into dt mostly, trips to Greece sometimes; staxx was good but I saw she sort of fell off. Dm me if you have numbers, or ads. I'm just trying to have some fun during my visit!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape