rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 264 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 314 364 764 1264 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33386

    Staxx

    Just saw Staxx on a dating site. Talk about the shock a non monger would get if he were to find out the girl he swiped with is infamous all of over the Richmond Metropolitan area.

  2. #33385

    Dead number

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Is the # ending in 9906 still good for Ivy?
    No that one is no good.

  3. #33384

    Ivy

    Is the # ending in 9906 still good for Ivy?

  4. #33383

    Decent providers

    Visiting the area for the first time in a few years. Any recommendations for decent providers nowadays? Into dt mostly, trips to Greece sometimes; staxx was good but I saw she sort of fell off. Dm me if you have numbers, or ads. I'm just trying to have some fun during my visit!

  5. #33382

    Teddy Bear

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/283817205550

    Has anyone seen this one? I'm pretty sure she's an old bbw I used to link with utr. But definitely has been on something since. Her ad definitely describes her though, can do anything LOL. Just curious if it's her and if she's still any good. I may TOFT over the weekend.

  6. #33381

    A good time

    Had a dream last week with this one. Yes she is very hard to get in touch with but she is mad cool. Everything is as advertised. The area is cool to me. Some may not be as comfortable. Been seeing her a while now. 1st time over, it was a lot of activity outside. She asked me did I have a gun and all that good jazz. Once I answered all those questions, all the activity outside went away. Shit was like a movie LOL. Every other time I have been over, I haven't seen any out of the ordinary. A great time. She is down to earth and can GO! Damage 180 hhr.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/179669721

  7. #33380

    Any info?

    Would be great if they would include a name in the add. But. Oh well.

    Anyone have recent dreams with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/009111546204

  8. #33379

    Any info?

    Would be great if they would include a name in the ad. But. Oh well.

    Anyone have recent dreams with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/009111546204

  9. #33378

    Moon Emma

    Not sure if today was not my day or what, but coms were easy and easily planned day and time. I got the location once there got a room got there knocked once. Knocked twice. Knocked a third time. Thought maybe the door was open, and tried to open it but it was closed, and stood in the hallway for a good 2-3 minutes. After the employee walked past me I said screw that and left. Send a text that no one opened and got called liar 3 times. To me the chick suppose to stand next to the damn door waiting for the knock no? Anyhow, I guess this is the last time when I am using the Moon girls especially after I was told not to come back haha. Kinda was looking forward to seeing her. Maybe she was taking a dump? Who knows.

    Got tired of the old hags in parlor places and thought that would have a good time here, but alas.

    Does anyone know when and if Ukrainian or Russian girls would be back? They never missed any knocks.

  10. #33377

    Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77  [View Original Post]
    Caught up with Rain while she was staying at one of the quieter motels off Chamb. It felt like I was walking into a smoke house when I went in the room, so bring a change of clothes if you don't want to smell like smoke. She has a little bit of baby damage. She had a friend that was there and asked if she could wait in the bathroom. Everything covered. I won't repeat.
    What was the damage? Did you get the friend to leave the bathroom? I had that happen to me once I always check the bathroom and was a girl camped out in there. The provider didn't.

    Mention she was in there. She left but that killed the vibe for me and I left.

  11. #33376

    Moongirls Emma

    Went to see her today. Boob's are a little smaller than in the picture but it wasn't a big deal, I just prefer larger.

    Otherwise she had nice skin, firm body, was friendly as well. Decent English said she had been practicing. Not on the same tier as Anne for me but I'd probably give her a solid 8/10.

    BBJ was good, cat was tight.

  12. #33375
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey Chelsea is looking for old and new regulars. She also has a room so just lmk if you want her digits.
    Will take the digits.

  13. #33374

    Summer

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/179600277

    Met with her this morning was legit. Staying at rainbow off jd did BBBJ in my car. Had no problem taking it deep and swallowed the kids. Damage was 40 will definitely go back.

  14. #33373
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey Chelsea is looking for old and new regulars. She also has a room so just lmk if you want her digits.
    I'm interested.

  15. #33372

    Emma at Moon / GFE

    Pictures are not accurate? She has a such pretty face / smile, reminds me a lot of Lilly up in Fredericksburg but prettier with more body. Wonder want accounts for that atypically thick body for an Asian? Does anyone recognize her as a mix of Chinese and?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    Thanks so much for the TER I'd numbers. Looks like she's got mixed but mostly positive reviews. Her pics are apparently not accurate, but she's hot. Might be worth a try. Thanks again!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape