Thread: Honolulu Indies
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 1385
-
12-05-24 14:37 #1025Senior Member

Posts: 2535Meenoy Smell
She should bathe after every session. They ask us to bathe. I smelled something funky after me session. She allowed FIV.
Originally Posted by Bleh808
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 10:23 #1024Senior Member

Posts: 47I've had Meenoy few times, easy to schedule and she replies fast but out of those sessions, only 1-2 x was she really into it. Look wise she's like a 7-8/10 , pretty and exotic tan looking SE Asian. I stopped going after the last session I had with her because of some funky smell that was going on while I was fucking her. Idk what it was, smelled like durian or shit.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 19:33 #1023Senior Member

Posts: 2535Scarlett vs Meenoy
How does she compare to Meenoy? Meenoy is $300 $350.
Originally Posted by JasonThegr8
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 17:01 #1022Senior Member

Posts: 343Bait and switch
I tried a week ago. Texted me to different location in Waikiki. Different girl a lot older Asian. Not worth it. Better stick to you regular AMP.
Originally Posted by Ninja808
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 16:43 #1021Regular Member

Posts: 6Scarlet
Visited Scarlet a few weeks ago. It was relatively easy to set up an appointment about 2 hours after my initial text. She was upfront with pricing and services and gave me her location. Navigation did not take me right to the entrance of her condo complex in Aeia but it was easy enough to figure out with some of her added directions. Pics are definitely her and accurate. She met me at the door wearing the same outfit as her photo. She showed me the shower and provided mouthwash before the session. She started off by getting undress and with a massage that was pretty good, I've had better ones but I also wouldn't complain about this one. Flipped over and she went for cowgirl and was pretty enthusiastic about it. I had to suggest a new position because she kept going and didn't complain about getting tired like other providers. Switched to doggy then mish to finish with her being into it the whole time. Was offered the shower and more mouthwash before I left. Damage was $$$ which I was fine with based on the easy location and good experience I had. I'll most likely repeat.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23337765.html
-
11-18-24 18:04 #1020Senior Member

Posts: 101Looking forward to what you find out, mahaols!
Originally Posted by Pueo808
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 07:39 #1019Senior Member

Posts: 88I'll try and check out to verify.
Originally Posted by Ninja808
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 00:59 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 121Linda can take it big, hard and for a long time. I am a marathon man on my second nut and she can take a beating. In all 3 holes. Fuck her however you like and cum however you like.
Originally Posted by Yama6
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 15:52 #1017Senior Member

Posts: 108I am sure she can handle donkey
Ever tried Makiki Linda. I'm sure she can handle. I pushed in 4 fingers up to my knuckles. She was naturally wet. I am sure she can handle you and you probably can shove it in her anus.
Originally Posted by Yankees808
[View Original Post]
Report back after you tried and tell me if I was correct? Make sure it is Linda and not her partner (the slender one).
-
11-17-24 14:43 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 101Thats what I was thinking. Was checking to see if one of the braddas could verify or not. Interesting concept.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 13:54 #1015Senior Member

Posts: 1186Screams fake to me.
Originally Posted by Ninja808
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 11:30 #1014Senior Member

Posts: 101Lesbian show
Anyone got anyinfo on this? Pm ok.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23335499.html
-
11-14-24 18:02 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 1404Doris
I received a text from Doris letting Me know that she is back. She did says for how long.
-
11-14-24 17:03 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 123I'm also curious who these girls are.
Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 15:12 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 150Haha. You guys are funny and I appreciate it. You're right. Haha I'm not trying to brag. I'm just a little bit bigger than average. Not porn star big. Haha. I'm just complaining a little about providers that aren't honest in the moment. Appreciate all the good work everyone does here.
Originally Posted by Yankees808
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





