Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 1384
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #1024
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    How does she compare to Meenoy? Meenoy is $300 $350.
    I've had Meenoy few times, easy to schedule and she replies fast but out of those sessions, only 1-2 x was she really into it. Look wise she's like a 7-8/10 , pretty and exotic tan looking SE Asian. I stopped going after the last session I had with her because of some funky smell that was going on while I was fucking her. Idk what it was, smelled like durian or shit.

  2. #1023

    Scarlett vs Meenoy

    How does she compare to Meenoy? Meenoy is $300 $350.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonThegr8  [View Original Post]
    Visited Scarlet a few weeks ago. It was relatively easy to set up an appointment about 2 hours after my initial text. She was upfront with pricing and services and gave me her location. Navigation did not take me right to the entrance of her condo complex in Aeia but it was easy enough to figure out with some of her added directions. Pics are definitely her and accurate. She met me at the door wearing the same outfit as her photo. She showed me the shower and provided mouthwash before the session. She started off by getting undress and with a massage that was pretty good, I've had better ones but I also wouldn't complain about this one. Flipped over and she went for cowgirl and was pretty enthusiastic about it. I had to suggest a new position because she kept going and didn't complain about getting tired like other providers. Switched to doggy then mish to finish with her being into it the whole time. Was offered the shower and more mouthwash before I left. Damage was $$$ which I was fine with based on the easy location and good experience I had. I'll most likely repeat.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23337765.html

  3. #1022

    Bait and switch

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja808  [View Original Post]
    I tried a week ago. Texted me to different location in Waikiki. Different girl a lot older Asian. Not worth it. Better stick to you regular AMP.

  4. #1021

    Scarlet

    Visited Scarlet a few weeks ago. It was relatively easy to set up an appointment about 2 hours after my initial text. She was upfront with pricing and services and gave me her location. Navigation did not take me right to the entrance of her condo complex in Aeia but it was easy enough to figure out with some of her added directions. Pics are definitely her and accurate. She met me at the door wearing the same outfit as her photo. She showed me the shower and provided mouthwash before the session. She started off by getting undress and with a massage that was pretty good, I've had better ones but I also wouldn't complain about this one. Flipped over and she went for cowgirl and was pretty enthusiastic about it. I had to suggest a new position because she kept going and didn't complain about getting tired like other providers. Switched to doggy then mish to finish with her being into it the whole time. Was offered the shower and more mouthwash before I left. Damage was $$$ which I was fine with based on the easy location and good experience I had. I'll most likely repeat.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23337765.html

  5. #1020
    Quote Originally Posted by Pueo808  [View Original Post]
    I'll try and check out to verify.
    Looking forward to what you find out, mahaols!

  6. #1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja808  [View Original Post]
    Thats what I was thinking. Was checking to see if one of the braddas could verify or not. Interesting concept.
    I'll try and check out to verify.

  7. #1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Ever tried Makiki Linda. I'm sure she can handle. I pushed in 4 fingers up to my knuckles. She was naturally wet. I am sure she can handle you and you probably can shove it in her anus.

    Report back after you tried and tell me if I was correct? Make sure it is Linda and not her partner (the slender one).
    Linda can take it big, hard and for a long time. I am a marathon man on my second nut and she can take a beating. In all 3 holes. Fuck her however you like and cum however you like.

  8. #1017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    I am sure she can handle donkey

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees808  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Donkey. You too big for these Asians. You need black girls or fat ass chicks to take on your mass haha. Fat ass chicks actually need large brothas cause their both their thighs and ass so fat that avg dicks can barely reach the entrance. But hung boys can get thru all that fluff to reach that vag. Good luck bro.
    Ever tried Makiki Linda. I'm sure she can handle. I pushed in 4 fingers up to my knuckles. She was naturally wet. I am sure she can handle you and you probably can shove it in her anus.

    Report back after you tried and tell me if I was correct? Make sure it is Linda and not her partner (the slender one).

  9. #1016
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    Screams fake to me.
    Thats what I was thinking. Was checking to see if one of the braddas could verify or not. Interesting concept.

  10. #1015
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja808  [View Original Post]
    Screams fake to me.

  11. #1014

    Lesbian show

    Anyone got anyinfo on this? Pm ok.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23335499.html

  12. #1013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403

    Doris

    I received a text from Doris letting Me know that she is back. She did says for how long.

  13. #1012
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88  [View Original Post]
    Who are these girls?
    I'm also curious who these girls are.

  14. #1011
    Haha. You guys are funny and I appreciate it. You're right. Haha I'm not trying to brag. I'm just a little bit bigger than average. Not porn star big. Haha. I'm just complaining a little about providers that aren't honest in the moment. Appreciate all the good work everyone does here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees808  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Donkey. You too big for these Asians. You need black girls or fat ass chicks to take on your mass haha. Fat ass chicks actually need large brothas cause their both their thighs and ass so fat that avg dicks can barely reach the entrance. But hung boys can get thru all that fluff to reach that vag. Good luck bro.

  15. #1010

    Fat chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    You like them tight. We all do. Women sometimes can't handle big and its no fun for both. You can't find women of all sizes and shapes with larger vaginas. FME, women with large vaginas are too big for any man. I know some super hung dudes that dumped a woman with a big V because she was too loose. And its so hard to tell a woman that. Yeah, I know they had 5 kids. Surely there are women who have had a kid or two, still snug, but can service you without an issue.
    Yeah Donkey. You too big for these Asians. You need black girls or fat ass chicks to take on your mass haha. Fat ass chicks actually need large brothas cause their both their thighs and ass so fat that avg dicks can barely reach the entrance. But hung boys can get thru all that fluff to reach that vag. Good luck bro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape