Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 13318
-
12-01-24 09:17 #11878Senior Member

Posts: 31Cougar
Finally got to go see cougar while she was in greenville. In a decent place. Redroof in. Qv was 60 and she let go bbfscip. She's prettyier than pics and has some good tight pussy. Deffanently will repeat.
-
12-01-24 09:08 #11877Senior Member

Posts: 43Myaa
Any info on Myaa? She used to have a Tryst ad, but now all I can find are these ads:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/179615358
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/499240761893
I've been considering her for a while. Anything you can share would be appreciated.
-
12-01-24 09:04 #11876Senior Member

Posts: 43Duo with Aline and Eva
Dreamed of a duo with Aline and her friend Eva when they were in town a few weeks ago. It was an amazing experience. Aline is a sexy fireball with boundless energy and Eva is just as sexy but more on the sensual side (hugs, kisses, caresses, etc). Dreamed of multiple positions with both often while lfk / dfk with the other one. They are both pleasers and just want you to enjoy yourself. And there is no quit in them; I dreamed I popped 3 times. It was a surreal dream. Highly recommended and I'll definitely dream again when they're back in town, whether it's just one of them or both again.
-
12-01-24 00:03 #11875Senior Member

Posts: 31Sam
What ever happened to that beautiful southern cleaning lady Samantha? Is she still around.
-
11-30-24 19:06 #11874Senior Member

Posts: 156Bella
We met about 2 yr ago in Cola. My experience was ok but she seemed to be high on something tho.
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-24 10:37 #11873Senior Member

Posts: 357Duchess in Anderson
Has anyone seen Duchess in Anderson?
https://tryst.link/escort/dutchess91
-
11-30-24 09:04 #11872Senior Member

Posts: 231Hair pulled back
She has normal hair. It was pulled back tight and an unflattering camera angle. There are better things to look at in that picture, LOL. Just kidding. I find her very attractive.
Originally Posted by GreekLord
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-24 09:01 #11871Senior Member

Posts: 231In my crew cab truck
That was the back of my truck. She' s OK with video for a fee. See has a place for carplay. It's fairly private but I still prefer when she has included, in Simpsonville.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 16:57 #11870Senior Member

Posts: 279Head
Is she bald or just got a huge forehead?
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 11:09 #11869Senior Member

Posts: 872Dammit
Pic shows her getting railed on a backseat! I like CarPlay, but typically just for BJs. I may reach out to this girl. I'm in the area a lot lately. Thanks.
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 09:47 #11868Senior Member

Posts: 85
-
11-26-24 19:31 #11867Senior Member

Posts: 450No go
Can't ever seem to get a reply from her.
Originally Posted by OwnDemographic
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 14:45 #11866Senior Member

Posts: 231Simpsonville area
I highly recommend Bailey and Destiny. Both allow BBBJ. Both attractive and fun. Search skipthegames and Both come up. Bailey has a new number. Let me know if you can't find it. I just posted it below but admin may remove. Not sure if that was allowed. QV out.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 13:44 #11865Senior Member

Posts: 231Bailey asked me to share this contact number
864xxxx130.
Bailey in Greenville, Simpsonville.
I could not find the classifies section. Admin, delete if not allowed. Thanks.
-
11-26-24 08:27 #11864Senior Member

Posts: 75Gina / Anderson?
Does anyone here have any experience with this one?
Any help would be appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/179376158
Seen her posting before and occasionally it is around Anderson.
I am the first to admit that I do not post a lot of reviews, but I do try and help when I can.
Lack of post here is simply because I seldom hobby anymore.
Just curious about this one and I have found myself in Anderson until Wednesday.
Thanks in advance.
Stay Safe.
LL.










Reply With Quote






