Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 523 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 7831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7201

    Lady M

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfMaster  [View Original Post]
    She posted today and yesterday.

    I saw her last week.
    She has had a number of court dates over the past few months. She has another one Wednesday. 11/27.

    Blue.

  2. #7200

    Lady m

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteBarlow  [View Original Post]
    I have not heard from her in a while I hope she is ok anyone know?
    She posted today and yesterday.

    I saw her last week.

  3. #7199

    Lady M

    I have not heard from her in a while I hope she is ok anyone know?

  4. #7198

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    She works out of an apartment in Waterbury. I saw her once and wouldn't go back. She's hunched over and should be ringing the bell at Notre Dame.
    I believe these are her ads??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/328125088897

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...i/561654359738
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails liz-miranda.jpg‎  

  5. #7197
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    That's not the image one wants in their head when going up to fuck some broad. This is not the 1st time I've heard of a provider being hunched over. The semen must be collecting in their back causing a giant hump. All thing serious tho. Isn't this the girl who I recall people saying was clinically insane. Luke to the point where she's called police? It's ashame bc her photos of her body look good but if she's nuts and ringing the bell up in the belfry she's a hard pass.
    There's a condition called "fentanyl fold" or "heroin hunch". Essentially, these drugs wreck your central nervous system and some lose control over some of their core muscles.

    And no. It's not an attractive look at all.

  6. #7196
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctmfc100  [View Original Post]
    I asked Erin if she was ok with sharing digits with those that asked. If she gives the OK, I'll reach out. Don't fill my inbox, I see your posts and I'll DM you if she gives the ok.

    Positive reviews here are accurate, nice MILF, open minded and sweet. Clean, safe apartment. No sign of anything more than vaping.
    Not sure if the offer still stands but I'd be interested. Thanks.

  7. #7195

    Hbnd

    That's not the image one wants in their head when going up to fuck some broad. This is not the 1st time I've heard of a provider being hunched over. The semen must be collecting in their back causing a giant hump. All thing serious tho. Isn't this the girl who I recall people saying was clinically insane. Luke to the point where she's called police? It's ashame bc her photos of her body look good but if she's nuts and ringing the bell up in the belfry she's a hard pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    She works out of an apartment in Waterbury. I saw her once and wouldn't go back. She's hunched over and should be ringing the bell at Notre Dame.

  8. #7194
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard01  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences, good or bad?? Thanks.
    She works out of an apartment in Waterbury. I saw her once and wouldn't go back. She's hunched over and should be ringing the bell at Notre Dame.

  9. #7193
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...d/794741491364

    I know a few people posted about her a few months ago. But anyone try her recently? Is it worth it?
    YMMV. She's the girl in the pics but she's about 10 yrs older. Can't really tell tho.

    Another monger said she's loud and that's right, she likes to get fucked. That didn't bother me I've got an empty house with some deaf ass older neighbors. Definitely a plus that she drives herself. No pimp or bf hanging around.

    Pretty much everything was on the table for me from the jump, DATY, BBFS, BBJ etc. YMMV again though, another guy said that opened up on future dates.

    I was disappointed with the head. I was expecting something mindblowing the way it was described. She was good but not great. A+ for enthusiasm though.

    My guess is she puts the QV thing so that if she isn't feelin the vibe, she has a way out after 15 minutes. She was over for a lot longer than 15.

    All that being said, its probably a one and done for me. She started getting a little too comfortable at my place. Started reminding me of my ex.

    I would highly recommend wrecking that chick at least once if you can though. See how it goes. 200 might get you an hour or 2 if you can keep it up and she has one of the prettiest pussies I've ever seen.

  10. #7192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...d/794741491364

    I know a few people posted about her a few months ago. But anyone try her recently? Is it worth it?

  11. #7191
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    At the end of the first line inside the quoted box, there is a link "View Original Post" Click it and it will take you back to the previous post that was quoted. Sometimes you have to chase it back a few times to follow the conversion. (It is easier following a thread back to the beginning than going forward) Anyway, in this case 4 steps back: "Anyone seen Brandy / Bambi / Priscilla recently?" But no link, oh well, here is the girl in question. https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...i/078491357084 today she is Bambi. But search the other names as well.
    Saw her recently at a rooming house on Willow. She still has a nice spinner body but she's looking worse for wear for sure and was on something. I felt mostly safe but someone, most likely her dealer, called while I was there and was waiting outside. When she said I'll be out in 5 minutes I knew it was going to be rushed which it was. 100 rushed QV, I won't repeat.

  12. #7190

    Follow the thread backwards

    Quote Originally Posted by Daman3568  [View Original Post]
    Who are you referring to? Any pictures, name or active ad?
    At the end of the first line inside the quoted box, there is a link "View Original Post" Click it and it will take you back to the previous post that was quoted. Sometimes you have to chase it back a few times to follow the conversion. (It is easier following a thread back to the beginning than going forward) Anyway, in this case 4 steps back: "Anyone seen Brandy / Bambi / Priscilla recently?" But no link, oh well, here is the girl in question. https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...i/078491357084 today she is Bambi. But search the other names as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bambi.jpg‎  

  13. #7189
    Who are you referring to? Any pictures, name or active ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    Jimmy, did you go in Bare? What was the damage?

  14. #7188
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctmfc100  [View Original Post]
    I asked Erin if she was ok with sharing digits with those that asked. If she gives the OK, I'll reach out. Don't fill my inbox, I see your posts and I'll DM you if she gives the ok.

    Positive reviews here are accurate, nice MILF, open minded and sweet. Clean, safe apartment. No sign of anything more than vaping.
    Hey bro I'm interested in this if its still available.

  15. #7187
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    I am remembering 2 positive reviews but cannot find them.
    Not interested in the attitude I got the one time I reached out. I also don't care for a CBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape