Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 854 1354 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 33049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27754

    Ally Ripoff

    A board member just posted this in Rip Off reports, so go check it out. But Ally (Allykat, etc) just robbed him. Had an accomplice in the room. Stay safe everyone. Pic attached for reference.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2024-12-04-14-35-14-17_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg‎   Screenshot_2024-12-04-15-04-27-50_54b2a15d7a6afd7c8f86504ff0ee5fbf.jpg‎  

  2. #27753

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    This one looks to be a little too good to be true but then again she does show photos in some sort of low budget motel (can anyone name that hotel from those scalloped curtains above the bed? So hideously 70's). I've attempted to text a few times but got nothing. I can't lie I absolutely love me a Skinny girl so if she's legit and anybody knows her please let me know. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/337165525628
    That's Lacey and she's been around for years. She's not the 18 why / o fresh spinner she use to be, but charges like she still is. She had to amputate one of her arms because it got infected by demons. Would not recommend.

  3. #27752

    Skinny PYT

    This one looks to be a little too good to be true but then again she does show photos in some sort of low budget motel (can anyone name that hotel from those scalloped curtains above the bed? So hideously 70's). I've attempted to text a few times but got nothing. I can't lie I absolutely love me a Skinny girl so if she's legit and anybody knows her please let me know. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/337165525628
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241204_143558_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241204_143645_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #27751
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    The arms, neck and face (especially the arms) make me wonder if you might be getting 'more' than you bargained for with this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...7/893860013970

    There's more and more of 'those' individuals posting on STG lately.
    I fully agree that there is an increasing amount of this tranny activity and there is also a lot of intentional deception. Very scary.

  5. #27750

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    From what I recall, Sylvia is in my opinion very hot and is built in the body type I prefer most, in the end, even the hottest time, to me is simply not worth an average monthly car payment.
    Absolutely correct in this assessment.

    Crazy, they are priced with different "trims", just like the car you buy.

  6. #27749

    This Week Wethersfield AHV

    Name is Coco. Older, not unpleasant to look at.

    I musta done something right because she squirt twice.

    Saw her 11-30-24. It was her first day so I am sure she's here for at least a week.

  7. #27748
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a scammer or a bait and switch. I asked for a verification pic and she said that custom pics are $10. I declined that, of course. She then fired off screen prints and at multiple texts about how many guys are after her and she doesn't have time to take selfies. But, ummm, you have time to send screen shots and multiple texts? I think she blocked me after that, LOL.
    I hit her up as well and asked for a specific verification pic. What she sent was a 'stock' photo already posted.

    When I pushed back, she gave me the same script; "I do custom pics for $10 - you can ask for any pose you like".

    In all likelihood it's a scam.

  8. #27747

    Fiona

    Thanks, I figured likely something like that. Pretty slim pickings lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a scammer or a bait and switch. I asked for a verification pic and she said that custom pics are $10. I declined that, of course. She then fired off screen prints and at multiple texts about how many guys are after her and she doesn't have time to take selfies. But, ummm, you have time to send screen shots and multiple texts? I think she blocked me after that, LOL.

  9. #27746

    Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctmfc100  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake? Quoted me 250 for an hr. I did a search and found dead links in the Hudson Valley STG and her area code jives with that but zero reviews anywhere to my knowledge. Searched her images and found an IG account for a "Rae". And that's it. Hoping legit as I love me some MILF.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...f/744543871378
    Looks like a scammer or a bait and switch. I asked for a verification pic and she said that custom pics are $10. I declined that, of course. She then fired off screen prints and at multiple texts about how many guys are after her and she doesn't have time to take selfies. But, ummm, you have time to send screen shots and multiple texts? I think she blocked me after that, LOL.

  10. #27745

    Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctmfc100  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake? Quoted me 250 for an hr. I did a search and found dead links in the Hudson Valley STG and her area code jives with that but zero reviews anywhere to my knowledge. Searched her images and found an IG account for a "Rae". And that's it. Hoping legit as I love me some MILF.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...f/744543871378
    I'd just about put my 401 k on the fact that this one is not legit. As you pretty much already determined.

  11. #27744
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    The arms, neck and face (especially the arms) make me wonder if you might be getting 'more' than you bargained for with this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...7/893860013970

    There's more and more of 'those' individuals posting on STG lately.
    She had some negative reviews a few months ago. Not a tranny but supposedly her vag smells bad. I haven't seen her, just reporting what others said.

  12. #27743

    Tranny

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    The arms, neck and face (especially the arms) make me wonder if you might be getting 'more' than you bargained for with this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...7/893860013970

    There's more and more of 'those' individuals posting on STG lately.
    I don't see an Adam's apple.

  13. #27742

    Tranny?

    The arms, neck and face (especially the arms) make me wonder if you might be getting 'more' than you bargained for with this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...7/893860013970

    There's more and more of 'those' individuals posting on STG lately.

  14. #27741
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDude71  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...l/699960451516.
    I walked out when I saw her. You could put a flag over her and f**k her for old glory. Pussy photo looks nice, but she was at the Bradley Inn (bad sketchy dump) at the time. Boyfriend / husband / pimp, not sure relationship, and small child and dog has to take a walk during dates. Good luck if you go.

  15. #27740

    Anything good on the Skilled flexible squirter

    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...l/699960451516

    Dude.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape