Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 355 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 405 455 855 1355 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 33046
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27736

    OMG it worked!

    Holy Shit! My diligent and unwavering posting campaign toward Vanessa and her actions- lying and thievery- has paid off! She sent the promised pictures and a litany of excuses and apologies, all while claiming that it had nothing to do with my posts. She DID say that she had to explain herself multiple times to questioning mongers!

    To Max Thrust: Guess action Works, eh?!

  2. #27735

    Not again!

    Please Note a new number. She's poison.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/374836229011

  3. #27734

    Wethersfield Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by XpipeX  [View Original Post]
    Just left the Wethersfield asian. Got to tour the Greek Islands for extra. She took it like a champ. Figured you guys may want to know.

    Safe hunting.
    You referring to Blue AMP in Weth, or someone in particular?

  4. #27733
    Quote Originally Posted by XpipeX  [View Original Post]
    Just left the Wethersfield asian. Got to tour the Greek Islands for extra. She took it like a champ. Figured you guys may want to know.

    Safe hunting.
    The red place or the white place? Also how did she look?

  5. #27732

    Pike or Deane?

    Quote Originally Posted by XpipeX  [View Original Post]
    Just left the Wethersfield asian. Got to tour the Greek Islands for extra. She took it like a champ. Figured you guys may want to know.

    Safe hunting.
    Which one?

  6. #27731

    Anyone see her?

    Her rates went up? Who has seen her? Any reviews?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/395297532714

  7. #27730

    Asians

    Just left the Wethersfield asian. Got to tour the Greek Islands for extra. She took it like a champ. Figured you guys may want to know.

    Safe hunting.

  8. #27729
    As long as you're warning everyone to stay away, which we appreciate, how about posting some of the various photos with the names she uses. Sometimes the links go dead, and we won't remember / know who it is.

    Thanks.

  9. #27728

    Antonia Olita

    Met with the new Olita gal on Friday. She is the woman in the pictures, minus the slight filter, so she is beautiful with a great body. I tried to go for the half-hour but she no longer does half-hour sessions, so $500 for the hour. She came to the door wearing a nice lingerie set, spoke English well, and smelled fantastic. I am big into the GFE so we started out chatting to get a feel for each other. She has a wonderful laugh and has a way of making you feel comfortable very quickly. As we were lying on the bed I started kissing her. Lightly at first but she was receptive to DFK and some roaming hands and dry humping to get things started. Once naked she was very receptive to being kissed all over her body. No fingers in her vagina though, but going down on her was pleasant. I had her lying on the side of the bed. She is visually very much my type, as I was going down on her I accidentally licked her taint a bit and I noticed she shook her body out of surprise. There was something about it that turned me on and I ended up licking her ass, which I had never done before. She seemed to love it. While she was still on the side of the bed I got up from between her legs and started rubbing my junk on her labia, to which she said "no, no" and went for a condom that she had placed on the bed. I got on the bed and alongside her kneeling with my junk next to her face.

    She went to put the condom on but I said not yet and said I wanted her mouth. She ended up blowing me without the condom, so if you see her, she is likely to try to condom blowjob you first, but it seems that if you ask she may do BBBJ. She was enthusiastic during the blow job and put my balls into her mouth, which is always fantastic. I was staring down at her ass and couldn't help but want to fuck, so I had her get on all fours, put the condom on, and went into her from behind. She has really nice hair and seeing it fall onto her back as I was holding onto her hips made me feel like I was going to explode. I had to slow things down a bit and started rubbing her asshole with my thumb, which seemed to really get her going as I noticed her moaning began to increase, and could feel her getting wetter. I was careful to be gentle about it. I flipped her over and got between her legs missionary style, holding both of her hands down over her head with mine. I was pretty rough with her, which she seemed to enjoy. As I got closer to cumming, she also seemed to notice and grew louder. I ended up finishing in missionary.

    I went to rinse off and noticed I was only at the 30-minute mark. When I came back into the room she was still lying on the bed smiling at me. I gave her a massage which she seemed to appreciate and asked if I wanted to "go again?" Which was tempting, but the little guy wasn't cooperating, so one and done for me. Overall, another great Olita experience, and I would recommend seeing her. The biggest downside was her only doing a costly hour session, considering I could see some of the other Olita girls for two half-hour sessions for the same price; for instance, I plan on seeing Ida twice during her upcoming visit.

  10. #27727

  11. #27726

    Steph

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan6980  [View Original Post]
    Correct. Pics are here https://tryst.link/escort/steph90 - these rates are higher than her S T G rates though.
    WTF I just saw this. 400 hr? Someone above must be smoking some good stuff. I'll admit she can be good at what she does, but she's in her lower 30's and overweight. This must be the Tryst effect trying to almost double the skip rates. If she's getting it, good for her.

  12. #27725

    Taysav taylor savage

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    This one a legit deposit scammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerolLoz  [View Original Post]
    Damn, cute looking girl. It sounds like she's real, but yeah, I'd also avoid paying a deposit.

    If I were you, I'd approach her like a regular girl (obviously, don't bring up her Backpage ad or use hooker language) and see if she's up for getting together at your place once every week or so. You already know she does that stuff, so just have to avoid the deposit if she askes for it.

    Usually I offer a girl an uber to / from my hotel or place and that's fine for them.

    I noticed she sells pictures too, which is normally a sign that she might be looking for a virtual sugar daddy, but since you know she's a pro, you can probably get around that. Hope shes' as good in bed as she looks
    I know who she is. I tried to set up to do content. Made arrangements, and she even sent content for me to edit for her at one time. She purposefully scams guys to get guys onto her crappy fans page or to sell content. Has no interest in meeting. Guys are being scammed bc she keeps coming back to post off and on.

    If money or purchases are requested by anyone as a condition, assume it's a scam. If you still think it's a possibility, offer double the rate without deposit, and they will reject you or still ask for deposit or purchase.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7710.jpg‎   IMG_7708.jpg‎   IMG_7709.jpg‎  

  13. #27724

    Oh no no no

    STA AWAY. STILL posting, STILL a thief.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...b/503564065962

  14. #27723

    Asian jenny

    Anybody seen asian jenny up in central / northern CT? Heard she aint bad but disappeared for a little while.

  15. #27722

    Known scamme- avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by BerolLoz  [View Original Post]
    Damn, cute looking girl. It sounds like she's real, but yeah, I'd also avoid paying a deposit.

    If I were you, I'd approach her like a regular girl (obviously, don't bring up her Backpage ad or use hooker language) and see if she's up for getting together at your place once every week or so. You already know she does that stuff, so just have to avoid the deposit if she askes for it.

    Usually I offer a girl an uber to / from my hotel or place and that's fine for them.

    I noticed she sells pictures too, which is normally a sign that she might be looking for a virtual sugar daddy, but since you know she's a pro, you can probably get around that. Hope shes' as good in bed as she looks
    Don't EVEN TALK TO HER, SHE IS A KNOW SCAMMER.

    Are. She's on the SD sires now too. She mstched with me last week. I new who she is tho. Will ask deposit and ghost you. She tried it with me and Donny B before. Posts adds out of southington but on the SD site claimed to be from Newington. I've know a few dudes who gave her a depost. I never met anyone who has actuslly seen her.

    Rhoads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape