Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 500 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7226
    Fucked princess jenna (her real name is Jennifer) and when I was about come I pulled off the rubble and she let me splash my monstrous load all over her pretty little face I was paranoid because of what I heard so had condom the whole time even for the blowjob I'm not taking any chance LOL seen girl named Cassandra and got some average head from her. Found her over the bridge on that one street thinking of going to jenna tent tonight it's well hidden and hasn't been taken down by Lowell government yet that btch loves to fck for dope and crizzy and will go all night like she does with me I want to upload new pics but nobody else does so never mind merry bitchmas.

  2. #7225
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke9015  [View Original Post]
    Have not run into any of the good ones the past week or so. But, last week got a BJ from toothless Ashley. Have to say, that was an amazing BJ, she kept sucking slobbering on my dick for nearly 20 minutes.

    Let me face fuck her tooo. Finally, when I blew, she happily swallowed the load. Had picked her up from Jays late in the night.
    Which ashely? What she look like.

  3. #7224
    I've scooped a few decent ones the last few weeks they are around.

    Anyone have any tips or intel on how / where to find the infamous Jenna?

  4. #7223
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see anyone good ones lately Westford and jays have been letting me down haven't seen much.
    Have not run into any of the good ones the past week or so. But, last week got a BJ from toothless Ashley. Have to say, that was an amazing BJ, she kept sucking slobbering on my dick for nearly 20 minutes.

    Let me face fuck her tooo. Finally, when I blew, she happily swallowed the load. Had picked her up from Jays late in the night.

  5. #7222
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    She loved to swallow my little Cambodian cock (see pics).

    Got new porn from princess jenna, Karen and Cynthia Snapchats. They do dates together.

    Wrap up tight heard the bug is spreading like wildfire from those three.
    You willing to share the Jenna porn.

  6. #7221

    Cumshots

    She loved to swallow my little Cambodian cock (see pics).

    Got new porn from princess jenna, Karen and Cynthia Snapchats. They do dates together.

    Wrap up tight heard the bug is spreading like wildfire from those three.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 53E63F65-C93C-4CB9-BB83-ADB54CD2C97D.jpg‎   617C8F64-EF41-464E-9726-04A9008676A9.jpg‎  

  7. #7220

    Walkers

    Anyone see anyone good ones lately Westford and jays have been letting me down haven't seen much.

  8. #7219

    Anypne remember her

    Always Sexy ans wouls do anything nd cheap like $100 FS ans BB anal for an extre $25 namw was likw sky or maybe jen jen.

  9. #7218

    Crusing

    Quote Originally Posted by Relahw  [View Original Post]
    Nobody crusing the streets anymore?

    What happend no reports no recent activity.
    Anyone seen Wendy lately?

  10. #7217

    Wendy

    Is Wendy still about?

  11. #7216
    Nobody crusing the streets anymore?

    What happend no reports no recent activity.

  12. #7215
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #7214

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Strikin9  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately it was too dark so I didn't manage to get a pic. I'll make sure to get one if I see her again.
    Still looks great.

  14. #7213

    No Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    You manage to get a pick of her?
    Unfortunately it was too dark so I didn't manage to get a pic. I'll make sure to get one if I see her again.

  15. #7212
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikin9  [View Original Post]
    Picked up AJ by Jays this evening, petite blonde, kind of like Courtney build. The best way to describe her face is, if Taylor Swift was on crack she'd look like her. It was too dark to see clearly, hate this short daylight season.

    BBBJCIM ritual and off we went our separate ways. No digit sadly, she was a good kid.

    Stay safe!

    -S9.
    You manage to get a pick of her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape