Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 7496
-
12-07-24 08:06 #7226Banned Member

Posts: 194Fucked princess jenna (her real name is Jennifer) and when I was about come I pulled off the rubble and she let me splash my monstrous load all over her pretty little face I was paranoid because of what I heard so had condom the whole time even for the blowjob I'm not taking any chance LOL seen girl named Cassandra and got some average head from her. Found her over the bridge on that one street thinking of going to jenna tent tonight it's well hidden and hasn't been taken down by Lowell government yet that btch loves to fck for dope and crizzy and will go all night like she does with me I want to upload new pics but nobody else does so never mind merry bitchmas.
-
12-06-24 23:11 #7225Senior Member

Posts: 317Which ashely? What she look like.
Originally Posted by Sasuke9015
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 21:43 #7224Senior Member

Posts: 141I've scooped a few decent ones the last few weeks they are around.
Anyone have any tips or intel on how / where to find the infamous Jenna?
-
12-02-24 19:45 #7223Senior Member

Posts: 131Have not run into any of the good ones the past week or so. But, last week got a BJ from toothless Ashley. Have to say, that was an amazing BJ, she kept sucking slobbering on my dick for nearly 20 minutes.
Originally Posted by BostonGuy25
[View Original Post]
Let me face fuck her tooo. Finally, when I blew, she happily swallowed the load. Had picked her up from Jays late in the night.
-
12-02-24 15:02 #7222Senior Member

Posts: 317You willing to share the Jenna porn.
Originally Posted by FreakMan69
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 12:16 #7221Banned Member

Posts: 194Cumshots
She loved to swallow my little Cambodian cock (see pics).
Got new porn from princess jenna, Karen and Cynthia Snapchats. They do dates together.
Wrap up tight heard the bug is spreading like wildfire from those three.
-
12-01-24 20:51 #7220Senior Member

Posts: 317Walkers
Anyone see anyone good ones lately Westford and jays have been letting me down haven't seen much.
-
11-19-24 01:56 #7219Senior Member

Posts: 111Anypne remember her
Always Sexy ans wouls do anything nd cheap like $100 FS ans BB anal for an extre $25 namw was likw sky or maybe jen jen.
-
11-17-24 22:17 #7218Regular Member

Posts: 18Crusing
Anyone seen Wendy lately?
Originally Posted by Relahw
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 21:13 #7217Regular Member

Posts: 18Wendy
Is Wendy still about?
-
11-12-24 09:40 #7216Senior Member

Posts: 141Nobody crusing the streets anymore?
What happend no reports no recent activity.
-
10-28-24 15:51 #7215Senior Member

Posts: 192[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-21-24 06:34 #7214Senior Member

Posts: 149Princess
Still looks great.
Originally Posted by Strikin9
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 15:14 #7213Senior Member

Posts: 59No Pic
Unfortunately it was too dark so I didn't manage to get a pic. I'll make sure to get one if I see her again.
Originally Posted by BostonGuy25
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 22:36 #7212Senior Member

Posts: 317You manage to get a pick of her?
Originally Posted by Strikin9
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



