Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 887 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11880
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    I'm late to this idea that quality in Gville has gotten bad. Or maybe I didn't notice because I've been seeing my ATFs for so long.

    Now that my ATFs have gotten out of the hobby or turned to demons, I'm beginning to see the drop in quality and increase in rates. In the past year, I've gotten better service from. 80 qvs and BBWs. While BBWs are last on my attraction radar, I've got my biggest O's with them.

    I went on the higher end in the last few months, and the quality was lackluster. I figured: screw it. I'm out of the hobby. I may just take a break.
    A few years ago (2016) I noticed that in some cases but not all I had better experiences with qv as opposed to hhr or hr. I think it just depends on the lady and or any chemistry that develops but I do not believe in giving a higher donation just because a provider can command one due to her figure. A better figure is pleasing sure but not an indicator of superior performance.

  2. #11879
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    She has big natural tits. She gets tired quickly if she tit fucks you. Great head skills, great ass. But too pricey. You can get the same quality of service from girls on the lower end.
    I learned a long time ago if I see No BB OR No BBJ on the ad or post from the provider I tend to avoid. In this case she is very attractive but if everything is covered there is no way I will enjoy myself with the higher donation she is requesting imo.

  3. #11878

    Possible Demons

    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any reports posted about this Brooke (I see others). Any word on the street?
    I saw her several years ago and she was great! Unfortunately a few months later she started having demon problems and started wearing heavy makeup. She has posted on and off over the past few years. I do not know about her now, but the post that said it took her two hours after the appointed time to send location without an an apology would seem to indicate that she would not be worth the effort.

  4. #11877
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    I'm late to this idea that quality in Gville has gotten bad. Or maybe I didn't notice because I've been seeing my ATFs for so long.

    Now that my ATFs have gotten out of the hobby or turned to demons, I'm beginning to see the drop in quality and increase in rates. In the past year, I've gotten better service from. 80 qvs and BBWs. While BBWs are last on my attraction radar, I've got my biggest O's with them.

    I went on the higher end in the last few months, and the quality was lackluster. I figured: screw it. I'm out of the hobby. I may just take a break.
    I agree, BMW. Quality has gone to shit. The last good experience that I had with an escort was with Lady Mae. Tired of being stood up, of hearing crickets, of lousy service, of over-priced service, I started using AMPs. Vida was almost always a good experience, but sadly, that's gone. I found Natural Health to be mostly acceptable, but the place is filthy. Healing Touch had been a one-woman show and Candy, in my opinion was too old and ugly for my tastes. K Therapy was consistently good until Pepsi left, now it's hit or miss. Don't know where to turn next.

  5. #11876

    Brooke

    I tried to meet up with Brooke. She gave general location but didn't provide hotel until 2 hours after meeting time. She didn't apologize for missing the get together and expected me to drive back to the location, I didn't. Pictures look good and asks for 180 hhr, might try again some day.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/222986664913

    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any reports posted about this Brooke (I see others). Any word on the street?

  6. #11875

    Low quality across the board

    I'm late to this idea that quality in Gville has gotten bad. Or maybe I didn't notice because I've been seeing my ATFs for so long.

    Now that my ATFs have gotten out of the hobby or turned to demons, I'm beginning to see the drop in quality and increase in rates. In the past year, I've gotten better service from. 80 qvs and BBWs. While BBWs are last on my attraction radar, I've got my biggest O's with them.

    I went on the higher end in the last few months, and the quality was lackluster. I figured: screw it. I'm out of the hobby. I may just take a break.

  7. #11874

    Gireat but pricey

    Quote Originally Posted by BilBallSaggins  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Myaa? She used to have a Tryst ad, but now all I can find are these ads:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/179615358

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/499240761893

    I've been considering her for a while. Anything you can share would be appreciated.
    She has big natural tits. She gets tired quickly if she tit fucks you. Great head skills, great ass. But too pricey. You can get the same quality of service from girls on the lower end.

  8. #11873

    23-year-old Brooke

    Haven't seen any reports posted about this Brooke (I see others). Any word on the street?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ScreenHunter 1726.jpg‎   ScreenHunter 1725.jpg‎   ScreenHunter 1724.jpg‎  

  9. #11872

    Cougar

    That's her

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about post below, I sent it to wrong monger. This is the right monger?

    This cougar is much older so it can't be the one you mentioned?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/152395519140
    .

  10. #11871

    Cougar

    Sorry about post below, I sent it to wrong monger. This is the right monger?

    This cougar is much older so it can't be the one you mentioned?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/152395519140

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimmy864  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to go see cougar while she was in greenville. In a decent place. Redroof in. Qv was 60 and she let go bbfscip. She's prettyier than pics and has some good tight pussy. Deffanently will repeat.

  11. #11870

    Cougar

    This is the one that comes up on search but she's older than the one you mention?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/152395519140

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    Who post the link or the picture?

  12. #11869
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimmy864  [View Original Post]
    She's posts on skip.
    That's great and all but can you copy the link to her ad and share it here so we can see who it is.

  13. #11868

    Skip

    She's posts on skip.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    Who post the link or the picture?

  14. #11867
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjimmy864  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to go see cougar while she was in greenville. In a decent place. Redroof in. Qv was 60 and she let go bbfscip. She's prettyier than pics and has some good tight pussy. Deffanently will repeat.
    Who post the link or the picture?

  15. #11866
    Quote Originally Posted by Gjt34  [View Original Post]
    We met about 2 yr ago in Cola. My experience was ok but she seemed to be high on something tho.
    That's Bella I'm in Columbia and she was longtime resident here. She must have relocated to your area. Yea she on those demons that times with mrooms. She is the only provider that will actually tell you she loves them. Nice girl just caught up in the mrooms. However it could be worse. You won't see any sores or anything in her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape