Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 18817
-
12-02-24 09:49 #17167Senior Member

Posts: 629I miss Alyssa Rain. Couldn't beat her qv car date with BBFSCIP for 80 and she was such a cute little spinner. I had that girl over at my house on a few occassions. She was trustworthy imo. While were on the topic of the east side do you remember the redhead that lived with her mom off Lk Underhill, she might have been whom you referenced. Jessi, as that sounds familiar. Sam was fun to until the candy took hold of her.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 00:19 #17166Senior Member

Posts: 1125Yup, that's dated Sep. 2018 and I probably saw her until the end of the year. She moved to the idrive area after that I believe and it went downhill quickly after that. Haven't seen her since. It is a shame she got fat and nasty, she was always a thick in the right places girl. Those 60 BBBJ with a chance at FS for another 20-30, or free if she was drinking, were always fun times. Her, Jessi, Samantha/Foxy and Alyssa Rain were my downtown girls if I struck out at the bars.
Originally Posted by Voltron
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-24 17:26 #17165Senior Member

Posts: 629You ain't lying, must have been like 2018 she lived with her bf near DT and went by Marilyn. I use to see her for BBBJ car date. She was smoking hot back then and gave amazing head. I saw her countless times for 60 coins. A few times I could get her to crawl in the back seat and get BBFS for just a bit more. I've read on here she's fat and nasty now. I haven't seen her in a long time.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-24 16:18 #17164Senior Member

Posts: 1125She used to be great when she was on the East side, this was before COVID. Had a head game like no other, but then she started getting jaded and the GPS reared its ugly head. Then the drugs made her erratic and she stopped feeling safe. I unloaded more than a few down her throat back then. I haven't seen her in 5+ years.
Originally Posted by StyleDogg
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-24 14:28 #17163Senior Member

Posts: 139Summer cox
Thanks for the report Dixen. I went back and did a search after I got the name, definitely dodged a bullet on this one!
Originally Posted by DixenCider
[View Original Post]
SD.
-
12-01-24 14:16 #17162Senior Member

Posts: 203Summer cox aka SC aka Marilyn
Changed her name multiple times going back years. Garbage provider in just about every way just avoid.
Originally Posted by StyleDogg
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-24 13:55 #17161Senior Member

Posts: 130Pretty certain that's Summer Cox / Coxx and I also don't recall positive reviews on her.
Originally Posted by StyleDogg
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-24 13:42 #17160Senior Member

Posts: 139Any info on this one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/vero-...l/505311853870
If I remember correctly she may have had some negative reviews, but with no name attached it's hard to search.
SD.
-
12-01-24 11:25 #17159Banned Member

Posts: 739Re: Preema
This one used to go by "Benz" years ago.
Old ad: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/benz-escort-tampa-880380.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway711
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-24 15:42 #17158Senior Member

Posts: 179Quick Question
Does anyone know of providers that take amazon or visa giftcards instead of cash?
-
11-29-24 22:44 #17157Senior Member

Posts: 138Report Luisana and inquiry
Had been on a hiatus since I visited Spain and CR for vacation and hedonistic adventures. If you know, you know. If you want tips, feel free to message me, had a blast. Decided to resume here and the opportunity to see this lady. Posting in reports because it was neither a good or bad experience.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3539909
Pros: Good looking girl, mid 20's, 5,4' natural body from Chile (I had luck with Chileans before so I pulled the trigger). She seemed to be also working as a SW in Chile and looking to marry someone to stay here but that's another story. Just arrived from Chile 2 weeks ago and will be here for a month. I assume no English but did not test her. Rates are ok, $. 5 for hhr and $$$ for hr also QV for $. Nice lips and LFK for upcharge. It was a good CG and she moves well on top. Quick imessage comms and respectful. Clean and did not have any smells.
Cons: Paid $$$ for 45 min with greek and GFE. Did not get BBJ but good covered BJ (should have stated that I wanted BBJ my bad). Greek was good so no complains but I did not use up my 45 min and was kinda hinted to go after I finish.
Would repeat for the hhr again, maybe negotiate something extra.
Need to inquire if anyone tried the following.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3534531
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/179556494
Really tempted for this one https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3533302.
Can't go wrong with brazilians https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3526588.
Too good to be true? https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3387145.
Thanks and happy holidays.
Lightpanda.
-
11-29-24 00:47 #17156Senior Member

Posts: 137Intel
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3059903548/1
https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...4810fbf5346d5b
Any intel or both? I've confirmed both are real thanks to IG but no reputable reviews.
-
11-28-24 12:10 #17155Senior Member

Posts: 2059Happy Thanksgiving.
Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, especially some of our wonderful providers.
-
11-28-24 00:48 #17154Senior Member

Posts: 855She's legit but way better in pictures
She's legit and will do bbj and Greek. But when I saw her idk almost a year ago she was much better looking in photos. She had a big belly, not ass, not attractive in the face at all. She want not a repeat. She know how to take pictures at an angle and even a video call. I would ask her for a Snapchat video call and to show her whole body standing up and do 360.
Unless she lost like 50 lbs I won't see her.
Originally Posted by JamesJ10
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 11:43 #17153Senior Member

Posts: 120Roses
Has anyone meet her yet? I'm chatting with her right now, and may TOFTT.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/179464621














Reply With Quote





