Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 611 1111 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 18817
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17167
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that's dated Sep. 2018 and I probably saw her until the end of the year. She moved to the idrive area after that I believe and it went downhill quickly after that. Haven't seen her since. It is a shame she got fat and nasty, she was always a thick in the right places girl. Those 60 BBBJ with a chance at FS for another 20-30, or free if she was drinking, were always fun times. Her, Jessi, Samantha/Foxy and Alyssa Rain were my downtown girls if I struck out at the bars.
    I miss Alyssa Rain. Couldn't beat her qv car date with BBFSCIP for 80 and she was such a cute little spinner. I had that girl over at my house on a few occassions. She was trustworthy imo. While were on the topic of the east side do you remember the redhead that lived with her mom off Lk Underhill, she might have been whom you referenced. Jessi, as that sounds familiar. Sam was fun to until the candy took hold of her.

  2. #17166
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltron  [View Original Post]
    You ain't lying, must have been like 2018 she lived with her bf near DT and went by Marilyn. I use to see her for BBBJ car date. She was smoking hot back then and gave amazing head. I saw her countless times for 60 coins. A few times I could get her to crawl in the back seat and get BBFS for just a bit more. I've read on here she's fat and nasty now. I haven't seen her in a long time.
    Yup, that's dated Sep. 2018 and I probably saw her until the end of the year. She moved to the idrive area after that I believe and it went downhill quickly after that. Haven't seen her since. It is a shame she got fat and nasty, she was always a thick in the right places girl. Those 60 BBBJ with a chance at FS for another 20-30, or free if she was drinking, were always fun times. Her, Jessi, Samantha/Foxy and Alyssa Rain were my downtown girls if I struck out at the bars.

  3. #17165
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    She used to be great when she was on the East side, this was before COVID. Had a head game like no other, but then she started getting jaded and the GPS reared its ugly head. Then the drugs made her erratic and she stopped feeling safe. I unloaded more than a few down her throat back then. I haven't seen her in 5+ years.
    You ain't lying, must have been like 2018 she lived with her bf near DT and went by Marilyn. I use to see her for BBBJ car date. She was smoking hot back then and gave amazing head. I saw her countless times for 60 coins. A few times I could get her to crawl in the back seat and get BBFS for just a bit more. I've read on here she's fat and nasty now. I haven't seen her in a long time.

  4. #17164
    Quote Originally Posted by StyleDogg  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/vero-...l/505311853870

    If I remember correctly she may have had some negative reviews, but with no name attached it's hard to search.

    SD.
    She used to be great when she was on the East side, this was before COVID. Had a head game like no other, but then she started getting jaded and the GPS reared its ugly head. Then the drugs made her erratic and she stopped feeling safe. I unloaded more than a few down her throat back then. I haven't seen her in 5+ years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Summer.jpg‎  

  5. #17163

    Summer cox

    Quote Originally Posted by DixenCider  [View Original Post]
    Changed her name multiple times going back years. Garbage provider in just about every way just avoid.
    Thanks for the report Dixen. I went back and did a search after I got the name, definitely dodged a bullet on this one!

    SD.

  6. #17162

    Summer cox aka SC aka Marilyn

    Quote Originally Posted by StyleDogg  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/vero-...l/505311853870

    If I remember correctly she may have had some negative reviews, but with no name attached it's hard to search.

    SD.
    Changed her name multiple times going back years. Garbage provider in just about every way just avoid.

  7. #17161
    Quote Originally Posted by StyleDogg  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/vero-...l/505311853870

    If I remember correctly she may have had some negative reviews, but with no name attached it's hard to search.

    SD.
    Pretty certain that's Summer Cox / Coxx and I also don't recall positive reviews on her.

  8. #17160
    Any info on this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/vero-...l/505311853870

    If I remember correctly she may have had some negative reviews, but with no name attached it's hard to search.

    SD.

  9. #17159

    Re: Preema

    This one used to go by "Benz" years ago.

    Old ad: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/benz-escort-tampa-880380.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway711  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3059903548/1

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...4810fbf5346d5b

    Any intel or both? I've confirmed both are real thanks to IG but no reputable reviews.

  10. #17158

    Quick Question

    Does anyone know of providers that take amazon or visa giftcards instead of cash?

  11. #17157

    Report Luisana and inquiry

    Had been on a hiatus since I visited Spain and CR for vacation and hedonistic adventures. If you know, you know. If you want tips, feel free to message me, had a blast. Decided to resume here and the opportunity to see this lady. Posting in reports because it was neither a good or bad experience.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3539909

    Pros: Good looking girl, mid 20's, 5,4' natural body from Chile (I had luck with Chileans before so I pulled the trigger). She seemed to be also working as a SW in Chile and looking to marry someone to stay here but that's another story. Just arrived from Chile 2 weeks ago and will be here for a month. I assume no English but did not test her. Rates are ok, $. 5 for hhr and $$$ for hr also QV for $. Nice lips and LFK for upcharge. It was a good CG and she moves well on top. Quick imessage comms and respectful. Clean and did not have any smells.

    Cons: Paid $$$ for 45 min with greek and GFE. Did not get BBJ but good covered BJ (should have stated that I wanted BBJ my bad). Greek was good so no complains but I did not use up my 45 min and was kinda hinted to go after I finish.

    Would repeat for the hhr again, maybe negotiate something extra.

    Need to inquire if anyone tried the following.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3534531

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/179556494

    Really tempted for this one https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3533302.

    Can't go wrong with brazilians https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3526588.

    Too good to be true? https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3387145.

    Thanks and happy holidays.

    Lightpanda.

  12. #17156

    Intel

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3059903548/1

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...4810fbf5346d5b

    Any intel or both? I've confirmed both are real thanks to IG but no reputable reviews.

  13. #17155

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, especially some of our wonderful providers.

  14. #17154

    She's legit but way better in pictures

    She's legit and will do bbj and Greek. But when I saw her idk almost a year ago she was much better looking in photos. She had a big belly, not ass, not attractive in the face at all. She want not a repeat. She know how to take pictures at an angle and even a video call. I would ask her for a Snapchat video call and to show her whole body standing up and do 360.

    Unless she lost like 50 lbs I won't see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesJ10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone meet her yet? I'm chatting with her right now, and may TOFTT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/179464621

  15. #17153

    Roses

    Has anyone meet her yet? I'm chatting with her right now, and may TOFTT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/179464621

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape