Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12753

    More info available

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    If you look closely at her video, you can see her tic-toc ID, which is the same as her facebook ID. She has 2 facebook pages, one has a lot more pics than the other.

  2. #12752

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Both of the posts below this one and their respective ads make my alarms go off. No skin and first time posts and probably too good to be true.

  3. #12751

    New in Eastgate

    Anyone? We need some talent here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/179635074
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0675.jpeg‎  

  4. #12750

    Looking for you

    Anyone have any info on this ad from Covington? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/866923103437.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎  

  5. #12749

    JoJo

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJaimes  [View Original Post]
    I came here to ask the same thing, if JoJo is out and about is she looking to hang out or is she out of the game? I've been looking on EB for a while looking for her ad to no avail. As far as communications with Ella goes a while back I set up a meet on an 859 number and on my way there a guy started texting me that she went out and wouldn't be available. Got the feeling that I might not have been talking to her in the first place. If you do get some solid digits I'd love to see her again.
    I think it's fair to assume that JoJo will always be in the game between trips to uncle. If you're interested, probably better to try to link up with her on FB so you can find her between phone numbers and such.

  6. #12748

    T Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by TannerMk  [View Original Post]
    She is a major flake. Not bad looking, but very difficult to get ahold of and have her actually follow through without hours of not responding. She will also text unsolicited with her full menu, so watch for that if you're using your personal phone. She does live on a dead end street, which always makes me more cautious. She works in the basement, and the only way in is through an obstacle course of a garage. Once inside she tries to barricade the door with a broom handle. Service was extremely rushed and it was obvious she was worried about someone coming downstairs or throught the garage. May be okay for something SUPER quick, but I recommend talking her into car play. She will if you ask more than once. She will always ask for you to stop at the store on your way. This is always a big no for me.
    The link no longer works, but the description is dead on about the provider I think has been going by T Rae. Same experience roughly. Just stay away.

  7. #12747

    Are you by any chance related to

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNails  [View Original Post]
    JoJo is currently visiting her uncle in beautiful downtown Cincinnati. Not hobby related.

    Stay Safe. MN.
    Rusty? And you as well!

  8. #12746

    JoJo

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJaimes  [View Original Post]
    I came here to ask the same thing, if JoJo is out and about is she looking to hang out or is she out of the game? I've been looking on EB for a while looking for her ad to no avail. As far as communications with Ella goes a while back I set up a meet on an 859 number and on my way there a guy started texting me that she went out and wouldn't be available. Got the feeling that I might not have been talking to her in the first place. If you do get some solid digits I'd love to see her again.
    JoJo is currently visiting her uncle in beautiful downtown Cincinnati. Not hobby related.

    Stay Safe. MN.

  9. #12745

    JoJo

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Was told by who ever responded to me that Ella was missing. Nobody has seen her not even her sisters. Is JoJo taking appointments.
    I came here to ask the same thing, if JoJo is out and about is she looking to hang out or is she out of the game? I've been looking on EB for a while looking for her ad to no avail. As far as communications with Ella goes a while back I set up a meet on an 859 number and on my way there a guy started texting me that she went out and wouldn't be available. Got the feeling that I might not have been talking to her in the first place. If you do get some solid digits I'd love to see her again.

  10. #12744
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I haven't heard from her in weeks. I know JoJo has been to the apartment where she was staying so I wouldn't trust any number until I give it out again. I have stopped giving the number out as of a couple days ago.
    Was told by who ever responded to me that Ella was missing. Nobody has seen her not even her sisters. Is JoJo taking appointments.

  11. #12743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Ella

    I haven't heard from her in weeks. I know JoJo has been to the apartment where she was staying so I wouldn't trust any number until I give it out again. I have stopped giving the number out as of a couple days ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    I text the last number for Ella Mae. The one ending in 7944. Gota text back Ella not available but Lexi is. Sent just a face picture no skin. Said they were a friend of Lexi.

    And doing it for her. I said sorry I don't see any new providers without showing Skin (tits). Got a response don't give away something they can sell. I said don't pay for something I can't see.

    Then said was a good friend of Ella an both her sisters. JoJo and Samantha. Anyone else get anything like this. I passed.

  12. #12742

    Ella Mae

    I text the last number for Ella Mae. The one ending in 7944. Gota text back Ella not available but Lexi is. Sent just a face picture no skin. Said they were a friend of Lexi.

    And doing it for her. I said sorry I don't see any new providers without showing Skin (tits). Got a response don't give away something they can sell. I said don't pay for something I can't see.

    Then said was a good friend of Ella an both her sisters. JoJo and Samantha. Anyone else get anything like this. I passed.

  13. #12741
    Quote Originally Posted by Clermont  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience? Tried to search, couldn't find anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/179469872
    She is a major flake. Not bad looking, but very difficult to get ahold of and have her actually follow through without hours of not responding. She will also text unsolicited with her full menu, so watch for that if you're using your personal phone. She does live on a dead end street, which always makes me more cautious. She works in the basement, and the only way in is through an obstacle course of a garage. Once inside she tries to barricade the door with a broom handle. Service was extremely rushed and it was obvious she was worried about someone coming downstairs or throught the garage. May be okay for something SUPER quick, but I recommend talking her into car play. She will if you ask more than once. She will always ask for you to stop at the store on your way. This is always a big no for me.

  14. #12740

    T. Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Clermont  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience? Tried to search, couldn't find anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/179469872
    She sometimes goes by "Taylor". I saw her in May of last year and posted a review on 5/18/2023 in the Escort Review thread (post #26706).

  15. #12739

    T Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    No first-hand experience but I recall quite a few negative reports and no positive ones. Wastes your time when you get there by rambling on and under-delivers.


    Search function won't show results for a query of 3 digits or less.
    Late night, got a buzz, and she responds? She'll do in a pinch. Works out of her basement in a suburban home. She is not as enthusiastic as she appears in her video and the noise upstairs can be a bit distracting. But if you need a cheap place to bust in missionary, she's ok.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape