Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 13518
-
12-01-24 20:59 #12753Senior Member

Posts: 331More info available
If you look closely at her video, you can see her tic-toc ID, which is the same as her facebook ID. She has 2 facebook pages, one has a lot more pics than the other.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-24 17:24 #12752Senior Member

Posts: 827Wow!
Both of the posts below this one and their respective ads make my alarms go off. No skin and first time posts and probably too good to be true.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-24 16:10 #12751Senior Member

Posts: 363New in Eastgate
Anyone? We need some talent here.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/179635074
-
12-01-24 12:27 #12750Senior Member

Posts: 474Looking for you
Anyone have any info on this ad from Covington? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/866923103437.
-
12-01-24 09:00 #12749Senior Member

Posts: 578JoJo
I think it's fair to assume that JoJo will always be in the game between trips to uncle. If you're interested, probably better to try to link up with her on FB so you can find her between phone numbers and such.
Originally Posted by JimJaimes
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-24 08:58 #12748Senior Member

Posts: 578T Rae
The link no longer works, but the description is dead on about the provider I think has been going by T Rae. Same experience roughly. Just stay away.
Originally Posted by TannerMk
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-24 00:20 #12747Senior Member

Posts: 331Are you by any chance related to
Rusty? And you as well!
Originally Posted by MrNails
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-24 22:49 #12746Senior Member

Posts: 323JoJo
JoJo is currently visiting her uncle in beautiful downtown Cincinnati. Not hobby related.
Originally Posted by JimJaimes
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe. MN.
-
11-30-24 21:44 #12745Senior Member

Posts: 331JoJo
I came here to ask the same thing, if JoJo is out and about is she looking to hang out or is she out of the game? I've been looking on EB for a while looking for her ad to no avail. As far as communications with Ella goes a while back I set up a meet on an 859 number and on my way there a guy started texting me that she went out and wouldn't be available. Got the feeling that I might not have been talking to her in the first place. If you do get some solid digits I'd love to see her again.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-24 11:33 #12744Senior Member

Posts: 386Was told by who ever responded to me that Ella was missing. Nobody has seen her not even her sisters. Is JoJo taking appointments.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 19:57 #12743Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Ella
I haven't heard from her in weeks. I know JoJo has been to the apartment where she was staying so I wouldn't trust any number until I give it out again. I have stopped giving the number out as of a couple days ago.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 18:25 #12742Senior Member

Posts: 386Ella Mae
I text the last number for Ella Mae. The one ending in 7944. Gota text back Ella not available but Lexi is. Sent just a face picture no skin. Said they were a friend of Lexi.
And doing it for her. I said sorry I don't see any new providers without showing Skin (tits). Got a response don't give away something they can sell. I said don't pay for something I can't see.
Then said was a good friend of Ella an both her sisters. JoJo and Samantha. Anyone else get anything like this. I passed.
-
11-29-24 10:45 #12741Senior Member

Posts: 55She is a major flake. Not bad looking, but very difficult to get ahold of and have her actually follow through without hours of not responding. She will also text unsolicited with her full menu, so watch for that if you're using your personal phone. She does live on a dead end street, which always makes me more cautious. She works in the basement, and the only way in is through an obstacle course of a garage. Once inside she tries to barricade the door with a broom handle. Service was extremely rushed and it was obvious she was worried about someone coming downstairs or throught the garage. May be okay for something SUPER quick, but I recommend talking her into car play. She will if you ask more than once. She will always ask for you to stop at the store on your way. This is always a big no for me.
Originally Posted by Clermont
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-24 20:05 #12740Regular Member

Posts: 18T. Rae
She sometimes goes by "Taylor". I saw her in May of last year and posted a review on 5/18/2023 in the Escort Review thread (post #26706).
Originally Posted by Clermont
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-24 14:12 #12739Senior Member

Posts: 372T Rae
Late night, got a buzz, and she responds? She'll do in a pinch. Works out of her basement in a suburban home. She is not as enthusiastic as she appears in her video and the noise upstairs can be a bit distracting. But if you need a cheap place to bust in missionary, she's ok.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





