Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 1089 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 16670
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15350
    Quote Originally Posted by MiloMadison  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one https://tryst.link/escort/christinec ? The add seems solid but for this area seems too good to be true.
    I haven't seen her, but she has over 30 reviews on the other site, very positive for the most part.

  2. #15349

    Chirstine C

    Anyone seen this one https://tryst.link/escort/christinec ? The add seems solid but for this area seems too good to be true.

  3. #15348

    No Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by Acajtr222  [View Original Post]
    I've been checking Tryst lately. Mainly traveling girls. There have been several I'd be interested in seeing but they all require a deposit. I've never done a deposit and it's always scared me a bit. Has anyone done depots and not get burned?
    Sorry for the long delay in responding. I used to troll slores who wanted deposits. I'd check TinEye on the photos, and often find women (guys? Pimps? Hackers?) posting in several cities at once. Similar results Googling phone numbers. When contacted, they'd ask "What city are you in?" Then they'd pick out a likely hotel to say they were at. And of course, they'd want a deposit. Typically, they wouldn't answer a phone call, but return a text. I guess if I were a guy running scam, I wouldn't answer the phone either.

    In short, never Ever EVER send a deposit. I recall a post by a guy that sent a deposit to Sydnee Capri, a famous pornstar-escort. Yes, she ripped him off. So, if you want to send a deposit, send it to me. I'll tell you in advance that I aint showin'.

    Coochie (born recently, but not yesterday) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  4. #15347

    India

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonLicker  [View Original Post]
    I saw her two or three times maybe a year ago. That I repeated is maybe telling. She's very hot, but has strict rules. No kissing at all, which is disappointing for me. Everything is covered. She's a nice girl. I don't know how the intervening year plus has treated her though.
    It looks like the last time I saw here was January 2024. Here's what I said about her to another member:

    I have seen India twice, she's really hot but kind of rushed. Lots of tattoos, a little on the young side if you're into that. Everything covered and she won't kiss, which is too bad. She goes by Asian Persuasion when she posts. Dyed hair, clean, not strung out.

  5. #15346

    Indiaaa Asian Doll

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen India Asian Doll? I've not seen one review in Milwaukee or Madison? Any info would be helpful. Thanks.
    I saw her two or three times maybe a year ago. That I repeated is maybe telling. She's very hot, but has strict rules. No kissing at all, which is disappointing for me. Everything is covered. She's a nice girl. I don't know how the intervening year plus has treated her though.

  6. #15345
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBacker4  [View Original Post]
    Ask around to others who she liked as regulars. Plenty of drama and issues and other risky things. Nice enough girl but won't be sadly missed by those of us who witnessed and were impacted in a way by her jealousy- especially with a goddess like Yuna around. If Yuna disappeared, then there would be something to be truly sad about. She's the most elegant, intelligent and elite girl in this area. No argument about it. Even Scarlet Hampton cannot reach that level. I wish Mia happiness, lord knows she deserves it.
    Saw Mia and Yuna at the same time for like 5 years. Never experienced anything you describe. Even saw them both together. You talk of "risky things", there are plenty of providers you can classify that way. What I saw is Yuna and Mia becoming good friends and Yuna being a good friend to Mia. Now, if they had a falling out of the friendship, that I do not know. Never saw the side of Mia that you are alleging here.

  7. #15344
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Indiaaa Asian doll

    Has anyone seen India Asian Doll? I've not seen one review in Milwaukee or Madison? Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

  8. #15343

    Highly likely

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I agree that Yuna is world class, but I never had any issues with Mia's attitude. The drama you are speculating about between the two of them seems highly unlikely.
    Ask around to others who she liked as regulars. Plenty of drama and issues and other risky things. Nice enough girl but won't be sadly missed by those of us who witnessed and were impacted in a way by her jealousy- especially with a goddess like Yuna around. If Yuna disappeared, then there would be something to be truly sad about. She's the most elegant, intelligent and elite girl in this area. No argument about it. Even Scarlet Hampton cannot reach that level. I wish Mia happiness, lord knows she deserves it.

  9. #15342

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by Dfm101  [View Original Post]
    Just sharing some recent encounters with the girls around here.

    Kaycee - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/626093418942.

    Saw her at one of the nicer hotels I've met a working girl at. She was pleasant and easy going, but a lot heavier than her pics and frankly heavy enough to not only be. Well, not particularly attractive, but to get in the way of the action. Won't repeat.

    Curvy * - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/600294129289.

    Really short, really thick. Carries a lot of weight but carries it in the fun places. Very mechanical -- overly aggressive BBBJ, didn't really get into it. Still fun, may repeat.

    Dani - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/980326667175

    (Most recent ad I could fine, she posts sometimes, and tends to take them down). Just like the pictures. Eager to please, but doesn't hugely get into it. Can be very flaky to get something set up, and while I've enjoyed a few sessions I'm probably not repeating just because of the hassle of actually getting to see her.

    Angel - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/394742742255

    Really gets in to it. One of my recent favorites. Pics are accurate (I think she looks better in person), and just a great lay.

    Honey - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/644724912253

    Enjoyed a few sessions with her a few years ago, gave up after being ghosted in a hotel parking lot. Tried again recently after some recent positive mentions and. Got ghosted in a hotel parking lot. Like, I know how the game works and just get used to being ghost in the middle of setting something up, but going radio silent after driving to the agreed-upon location is over the line for me.

    Jenna - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/042511409077.

    Saw her a while ago when she had an incall; would repeat if she got an incall again, but she's been all outcall for a while. Very friendly, nice boobs and ass but a gut, so be warned. Nothing amazing, but just a fun encounter and I'd see her again if she had incall.
    Thanks for the great reviews. I'm considering trying to see Dani, but I keep getting conflicting answers from her. Has anyone else seen her that can give a more detailed review of her. I texted her from three different numbers and got different answers. First she says that DFK is an extra 20 but includes bbbjws, then in another conversation she upsells the bbbjws for 60 extra but DFK is included. But the one that bothered me the most was from the other number she says she doesn't kiss at the all. I've heard she's nice but a little wacky, but I'd really like to know what is or isn't going to actually be included. Also wondering what her incall is like. I'm to old to fuck on the couch or floor!

  10. #15341
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I agree that Yuna is world class, but I never had any issues with Mia's attitude. The drama you are speculating about between the two of them seems highly unlikely.
    Mia was a great provider one of the best in the area. Losing her is quite the blow. I hope she is well.

  11. #15340

    Message

    Hey Ham. I have something I want to run past you, but you've disabled PM's.

    Send me a message if you want.

  12. #15339
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBacker4  [View Original Post]
    No real great loss. She got a little crazy a while back. Does her leaving coincide with why Yuna is posting again and can see mutual clients? Hmm. Mia was decent in the day, but what a horrible jealous demeanor she could have. Her jealous attitude and possessiveness was too much for me. Yuna is elite and my preferred lady. She's absolutely amazing and perfect in so many ways.
    I agree that Yuna is world class, but I never had any issues with Mia's attitude. The drama you are speculating about between the two of them seems highly unlikely.

  13. #15338
    Quote Originally Posted by Acajtr222  [View Original Post]
    I've been checking Tryst lately. Mainly traveling girls. There have been several I'd be interested in seeing but they all require a deposit. I've never done a deposit and it's always scared me a bit. Has anyone done depots and not get burned?
    I haven't paid a deposit in quite a long time. When I did do it, however, I didn't get burned. I did my research to make sure the lady was well reviewed. Unless you've seen enough reviews to know that she's established, and she isn't ripping guys off, you'll probably want to hold on to your money. Just an opinion.

  14. #15337

    First time customer

    Who would you guys reccomend for someone who doesn't have experience in the hobby?

  15. #15336

    Can see mutual clients?

    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBacker4  [View Original Post]
    No real great loss. She got a little crazy a while back. Does her leaving coincide with why Yuna is posting again and can see mutual clients? Hmm. Mia was decent in the day, but what a horrible jealous demeanor she could have. Her jealous attitude and possessiveness was too much for me. Yuna is elite and my preferred lady. She's absolutely amazing and perfect in so many ways.
    Hmm. I thought they were doing duo shows. What happened? They were not friends anymore at the end?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape