The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 213 of 976 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 263 313 713 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 14626
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11446

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    She's real GF experience, BBBJ, CIM, doesn't mind kissing, there's no BB sex. Had nice clean house. No Drugs and she's always clean. Has good personality and not a clock watcher. $200 H. I've been over several times and if you like a true GF experience she's good.
    Can you confirm the phone number? A little apprehensive to reach out to a Landscape Lighting company with a companion inquiry, LOL.

  2. #11445

    Kira

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2394405310

    Got to see this lady, she was great very accommodating. Came out to me for an outcall.

    Very fast response. Great BBBJ, we did 69, and finished her on top. She got very wet. And tasted so good.

    Pictures match and great personality. I can't recommend her enough.

  3. #11444

    Always down for some BD

    Quote Originally Posted by LowHangers55  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah absolutely You want to become one of Kelly's regulars she treats me just right. Thst BD service is absolutely out of control, tightest little thing. FYI I pay extra for this being a fetish & almost no one worth seeing offers it. 2 for the bd fee. If my budget can't afford it. I still will see her. She keeps everything tight and smells amazing. Only thing I haven't heard if she offers or not and haven't gotten to try either is DATY. I would love to lick that little kitty. Anyone kno? PM Me. TIA LH.
    Not too many offer it. Got any details on this Kelly? I'm also looking in general for Bonita or Ft Myers if anyone has connections please.

  4. #11443

    Stacy

    She's real GF experience, BBBJ, CIM, doesn't mind kissing, there's no BB sex. Had nice clean house. No Drugs and she's always clean. Has good personality and not a clock watcher. $200 H. I've been over several times and if you like a true GF experience she's good.

  5. #11442
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    I googled the number. It come up as a landscaping company. I have my doubts she's real. Plus the photos are way too good for $200 an hour.

  6. #11441

  7. #11440

    New girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Apple23  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Lexi. Good girl BBBJ cover for fs service. Take directions. Well multiple positions older lady, nice man made

    Price is good. Nowadays. This is good. Pm for more info
    How to PM? Please show me.

  8. #11439

    New girl

    Her name is Lexi. Good girl BBBJ cover for fs service. Take directions. Well multiple positions older lady, nice man made

    Price is good. Nowadays. This is good. Pm for more info

  9. #11438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMack197  [View Original Post]
    Yes no doubt it would be ridiculous to spend that much in a shop setting with whomever period. But I'm pretty sure that the 600 roses is for both ladies. Still I'd see if OTC is available although Kelly has always turned down OTC offers. Which is a shame. But there's others there that will.
    This interaction I had with them was BEFORE theshop was a thing. It was 6/7 a piece for incall / outcall.

  10. #11437

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    I hear you and they may be worth it but if I'm giving 6-7 $$ a piece then they need to be models. Just saying. Or staying the entire night. I'm not doing 1200-1400 for an hour or two unless I'm in Miami dealing with 10/10 25 yr olds.
    Yes no doubt it would be ridiculous to spend that much in a shop setting with whomever period. But I'm pretty sure that the 600 roses is for both ladies. Still I'd see if OTC is available although Kelly has always turned down OTC offers. Which is a shame. But there's others there that will.

  11. #11436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMack197  [View Original Post]
    If the "friend" offered is Bees "Bailey" then I would pay that rate in a second. I don't typically do the 2 on 1's but Bailey is off rocks wild with the sexy MILF look and Kelly is the dirty blonde gnd turned P.S. I don't know if they still offer but one of the top times I've ever had "partaking the hobby" was in a double with those two. Long before the bee but I still remember it. As far as any reg choice girl they both will have to charge the reg donation so it's pricey in the shop they don't give a break in price it's just double everything.
    I hear you and they may be worth it but if I'm giving 6-7 $$ a piece then they need to be models. Just saying. Or staying the entire night. I'm not doing 1200-1400 for an hour or two unless I'm in Miami dealing with 10/10 25 yr olds.

  12. #11435
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    OK, I feel I should know this. What is BD service?
    Back Door.

  13. #11434
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by LowHangers55  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah absolutely You want to become one of Kelly's regulars she treats me just right. Thst BD service is absolutely out of control, tightest little thing. FYI I pay extra for this being a fetish & almost no one worth seeing offers it. 2 for the bd fee. If my budget can't afford it. I still will see her. She keeps everything tight and smells amazing. Only thing I haven't heard if she offers or not and haven't gotten to try either is DATY. I would love to lick that little kitty. Anyone kno? PM Me. TIA LH.
    OK, I feel I should know this. What is BD service?

  14. #11433

    Yes

    I have to agree, She's still UTR. She reached out to me the other day and asked you got my number text me. Have had some other distractions with a couple newbies and need to get back to seeing her.

  15. #11432

    Kelly

    Whats her tip for FS without the BD? Trying to get an idea of what tonstick to because not trying to bump thier rates ya know, they are already inflationary lmao.

    Going tonight or tomorrow but can't find the corrwct answer.

    Reports say house fee covers everything and reports say 50-150 tip so idk!

    Quote Originally Posted by LowHangers55  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah absolutely You want to become one of Kelly's regulars she treats me just right. Thst BD service is absolutely out of control, tightest little thing. FYI I pay extra for this being a fetish & almost no one worth seeing offers it. 2 for the bd fee. If my budget can't afford it. I still will see her. She keeps everything tight and smells amazing. Only thing I haven't heard if she offers or not and haven't gotten to try either is DATY. I would love to lick that little kitty. Anyone kno? PM Me. TIA LH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape