Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 213 of 975 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 263 313 713 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 14613
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11433
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by LowHangers55  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah absolutely You want to become one of Kelly's regulars she treats me just right. Thst BD service is absolutely out of control, tightest little thing. FYI I pay extra for this being a fetish & almost no one worth seeing offers it. 2 for the bd fee. If my budget can't afford it. I still will see her. She keeps everything tight and smells amazing. Only thing I haven't heard if she offers or not and haven't gotten to try either is DATY. I would love to lick that little kitty. Anyone kno? PM Me. TIA LH.
    OK, I feel I should know this. What is BD service?

  2. #11432

    Yes

    I have to agree, She's still UTR. She reached out to me the other day and asked you got my number text me. Have had some other distractions with a couple newbies and need to get back to seeing her.

  3. #11431

    Kelly

    Whats her tip for FS without the BD? Trying to get an idea of what tonstick to because not trying to bump thier rates ya know, they are already inflationary lmao.

    Going tonight or tomorrow but can't find the corrwct answer.

    Reports say house fee covers everything and reports say 50-150 tip so idk!

    Quote Originally Posted by LowHangers55  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah absolutely You want to become one of Kelly's regulars she treats me just right. Thst BD service is absolutely out of control, tightest little thing. FYI I pay extra for this being a fetish & almost no one worth seeing offers it. 2 for the bd fee. If my budget can't afford it. I still will see her. She keeps everything tight and smells amazing. Only thing I haven't heard if she offers or not and haven't gotten to try either is DATY. I would love to lick that little kitty. Anyone kno? PM Me. TIA LH.

  4. #11430

    Kelly Charlie's Terr

    Quote Originally Posted by JerBearNaples  [View Original Post]
    Seen her twice. Once recently, she's a freak and LOVES what she does. Menu is open.
    Oh yeah absolutely You want to become one of Kelly's regulars she treats me just right. Thst BD service is absolutely out of control, tightest little thing. FYI I pay extra for this being a fetish & almost no one worth seeing offers it. 2 for the bd fee. If my budget can't afford it. I still will see her. She keeps everything tight and smells amazing. Only thing I haven't heard if she offers or not and haven't gotten to try either is DATY. I would love to lick that little kitty. Anyone kno? PM Me. TIA LH.

  5. #11429

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I been out for a special treat.

    I decided to visit a beautiful utr Aliyah. Wow I wish I could see her more frequently. A few things to know she is always professional, not a clock watcher. No GPS. She's beautiful kind and smells terrific. A true G. F. E. Treat her special and you won't be sorry.

    Thank you to the senior members who shared this gem with me.

    P. M senior members only for info.
    Yeh she is all that and more. Best provider I've seen here in Florida. Would love to see her again.

  6. #11428

    Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    She looks about right for the pics. She is a little older but loves to fuck! She can suck a mean cock too and she does not mind getting sprayed with batter!

    What kinda donation does she want these day?
    She quoted me $$$ and outcall only.

  7. #11427

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumando  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any Intel on her? We texted a few times and she confirmed she's FS. Greek and just about everything on the menu. Pics she sent weren't clear on body. I have a feeling she's much older and saggy. TIA.

    https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee...801124534.html
    Used to visit her before she left, nice and clean place. She's a little old but a lot of fun.

  8. #11426

    Any info on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/034465409513

    Seeing if anyone has met up and could rate their experience would appreciate it!

  9. #11425

    Aliyah UTR

    It's been a while since I been out for a special treat.

    I decided to visit a beautiful utr Aliyah. Wow I wish I could see her more frequently. A few things to know she is always professional, not a clock watcher. No GPS. She's beautiful kind and smells terrific. A true G. F. E. Treat her special and you won't be sorry.

    Thank you to the senior members who shared this gem with me.

    P. M senior members only for info.

  10. #11424

    Susan

    I've known her for years had a condo I use to see her for years. Her BJ skills are good, loves to swallow. I was surprised because she supposably sold her condo and moved out of state last year. I knew she was a retired RN but was doing house cleaning when I last saw her.

  11. #11423

    Susan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumando  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any Intel on her? We texted a few times and she confirmed she's FS. Greek and just about everything on the menu. Pics she sent weren't clear on body. I have a feeling she's much older and saggy. TIA.

    https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee...801124534.html
    Curious, the add says Private home care service, and nothing in her add would lead to anything except professional. Is this the correct add? How did you find out she was FS.

  12. #11422

    Older yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumando  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any Intel on her? We texted a few times and she confirmed she's FS. Greek and just about everything on the menu. Pics she sent weren't clear on body. I have a feeling she's much older and saggy. TIA.

    https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee...801124534.html
    She looks about right for the pics. She is a little older but loves to fuck! She can suck a mean cock too and she does not mind getting sprayed with batter!

    What kinda donation does she want these day?

  13. #11421

    Susan

    Anyone have any Intel on her? We texted a few times and she confirmed she's FS. Greek and just about everything on the menu. Pics she sent weren't clear on body. I have a feeling she's much older and saggy. TIA.

    https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee...801124534.html

  14. #11420

    Honey bee

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Everything I have ever heard about her screams GPS. She was asking 6-7 $$ for her and her friend.
    If the "friend" offered is Bees "Bailey" then I would pay that rate in a second. I don't typically do the 2 on 1's but Bailey is off rocks wild with the sexy MILF look and Kelly is the dirty blonde gnd turned P.S. I don't know if they still offer but one of the top times I've ever had "partaking the hobby" was in a double with those two. Long before the bee but I still remember it. As far as any reg choice girl they both will have to charge the reg donation so it's pricey in the shop they don't give a break in price it's just double everything.

  15. #11419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNy56  [View Original Post]
    I've heard mixed reviews as well. I've never partaken. If you take the plunge, please report back or PM me.
    Everything I have ever heard about her screams GPS. She was asking 6-7 $$ for her and her friend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape