The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 213 of 974 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 263 313 713 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 14609
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11429

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I been out for a special treat.

    I decided to visit a beautiful utr Aliyah. Wow I wish I could see her more frequently. A few things to know she is always professional, not a clock watcher. No GPS. She's beautiful kind and smells terrific. A true G. F. E. Treat her special and you won't be sorry.

    Thank you to the senior members who shared this gem with me.

    P. M senior members only for info.
    Yeh she is all that and more. Best provider I've seen here in Florida. Would love to see her again.

  2. #11428

    Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    She looks about right for the pics. She is a little older but loves to fuck! She can suck a mean cock too and she does not mind getting sprayed with batter!

    What kinda donation does she want these day?
    She quoted me $$$ and outcall only.

  3. #11427

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumando  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any Intel on her? We texted a few times and she confirmed she's FS. Greek and just about everything on the menu. Pics she sent weren't clear on body. I have a feeling she's much older and saggy. TIA.

    https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee...801124534.html
    Used to visit her before she left, nice and clean place. She's a little old but a lot of fun.

  4. #11426

    Any info on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/034465409513

    Seeing if anyone has met up and could rate their experience would appreciate it!

  5. #11425

    Aliyah UTR

    It's been a while since I been out for a special treat.

    I decided to visit a beautiful utr Aliyah. Wow I wish I could see her more frequently. A few things to know she is always professional, not a clock watcher. No GPS. She's beautiful kind and smells terrific. A true G. F. E. Treat her special and you won't be sorry.

    Thank you to the senior members who shared this gem with me.

    P. M senior members only for info.

  6. #11424

    Susan

    I've known her for years had a condo I use to see her for years. Her BJ skills are good, loves to swallow. I was surprised because she supposably sold her condo and moved out of state last year. I knew she was a retired RN but was doing house cleaning when I last saw her.

  7. #11423

    Susan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumando  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any Intel on her? We texted a few times and she confirmed she's FS. Greek and just about everything on the menu. Pics she sent weren't clear on body. I have a feeling she's much older and saggy. TIA.

    https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee...801124534.html
    Curious, the add says Private home care service, and nothing in her add would lead to anything except professional. Is this the correct add? How did you find out she was FS.

  8. #11422

    Older yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumando  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any Intel on her? We texted a few times and she confirmed she's FS. Greek and just about everything on the menu. Pics she sent weren't clear on body. I have a feeling she's much older and saggy. TIA.

    https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee...801124534.html
    She looks about right for the pics. She is a little older but loves to fuck! She can suck a mean cock too and she does not mind getting sprayed with batter!

    What kinda donation does she want these day?

  9. #11421

    Susan

    Anyone have any Intel on her? We texted a few times and she confirmed she's FS. Greek and just about everything on the menu. Pics she sent weren't clear on body. I have a feeling she's much older and saggy. TIA.

    https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee...801124534.html

  10. #11420

    Honey bee

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Everything I have ever heard about her screams GPS. She was asking 6-7 $$ for her and her friend.
    If the "friend" offered is Bees "Bailey" then I would pay that rate in a second. I don't typically do the 2 on 1's but Bailey is off rocks wild with the sexy MILF look and Kelly is the dirty blonde gnd turned P.S. I don't know if they still offer but one of the top times I've ever had "partaking the hobby" was in a double with those two. Long before the bee but I still remember it. As far as any reg choice girl they both will have to charge the reg donation so it's pricey in the shop they don't give a break in price it's just double everything.

  11. #11419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 325
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNy56  [View Original Post]
    I've heard mixed reviews as well. I've never partaken. If you take the plunge, please report back or PM me.
    Everything I have ever heard about her screams GPS. She was asking 6-7 $$ for her and her friend.

  12. #11418
    Quote Originally Posted by JerBearNaples  [View Original Post]
    Seen her twice. Once recently, she's a freak and LOVES what she does. Menu is open.
    Yeah there's no doubt. Honeys "Kelly" has been a little freak for years and it's much appreciated. So happy to have found her in FM. Just get the hour appointment. I've never had her ask for extra money in the longer option. I have not tried a 30 min but I've read the menu is different so I stick to the hour & tip what I can afford that day. She's always gratefully accepted whether 20 or 100. IME a lot of the providers expect a tip or just provide the minimum he experience. I recently visited and Chloe opened the door she was the girl in the pictures cute young Hispanic lady. Not much English. Cfs. Ben tip one position but lots of sexy noises. Worth a go.

  13. #11417

    The girls

    Tried searching for info but kind of difficult, any info / reviews on them appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/062908032027

  14. #11416
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulc153  [View Original Post]
    Looking to try long tounge Kelly's service and wondering if anyone has any current experience with her. I get the impression that she only offers a limited menu for initial visit unless one wants to part with a wad of cash. PM is fine. I see mixed reviews.

    Thanks.
    I've heard mixed reviews as well. I've never partaken. If you take the plunge, please report back or PM me.

  15. #11415

    Do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulc153  [View Original Post]
    Looking to try long tounge Kelly's service and wondering if anyone has any current experience with her. I get the impression that she only offers a limited menu for initial visit unless one wants to part with a wad of cash. PM is fine. I see mixed reviews.

    Thanks.
    Seen her twice. Once recently, she's a freak and LOVES what she does. Menu is open.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape