Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 376 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 5632
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4522
    Quote Originally Posted by KrangleVerse  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of trying out Rose now that it's in Burnsville. The $1 for an hour sucks though. Curious what people tip there for the standard service so I don't overpay (or ruin it for others).
    Hit up Rose. First time either location. Standard twin cities service. Ladies on the older side but not unattractive.

    As mentioned, the massage rooms are in the back of a nail salon. It was empty but I could see it being awkward for some folks who don't like eyes on them.

    Total damage $1. 4.

  2. #4521
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleCracker09  [View Original Post]
    I had to pick up someone from the airport Wednesday evening so before their flight landed I decided to make my way to a place in AV for a massage. The girl at the front desk was nothing exciting so I was hesitant to go back to the room but my time was running short so I had decided to bite the bullet. As we were walking back to the room she was speaking to someone else who I thought was already in a session so I thought I would be stuck with her. I opted for an hour, paid the house fee and she said to get comfortable and showed me where to hang my jacket and clothes. I did so and got comfortable on the table. After a few minutes a knock in the door asking if I was ready, I said yes and in walked a different girl that was better looking and had a smaller build. I was happy to see her. She came in and immediately put her hands on my back and walked around the table running her hands down my legs and back up till she was at the head of the table again. I asked her how her day was and she didn't understand so she leaned over and I lifted my head to speak to her and she was bent over perfectly so her v cut shirt dropped full open and she positioned so I could look down her shirt. I asked again and she just giggled and asked what pressure I wanted. Massage was decent, but there was no teasing or anything. I did make my intentions known by rubbing her legs and but and when she was massaging my arms made sure that my hands and fingers explored. She didn't shy away or say anything so I was still hopeful. On the flip Jr was at half mast and she commented "wow". She stood at the side of the table and began rubbing my chest and over my hips and gently brushed the boys and then gave the international sign and I said yes. She grabbed some oil and slowly started. I asked to pull up her shirt and she gestured for me to do it and lift her bra. She had a great pair and let me explore, I asked for a couple of upgrades beyond the HE and she declined. She spent the the 10 minutes or so playing. She would start and get me close and then slow down and stop, and the rub the boys. When she did finally finish the job she was leaning over and the first couple shots almost hit her in the face. She dodged it and continued till there was no more left in the tank. I tipped $ 5 because she really took her time and let me enjoy the time. I didn't get a name but will repeat.
    What was the name of the place?

  3. #4520

    Rose Burnsville

    Thinking of trying out Rose now that it's in Burnsville. The $1 for an hour sucks though. Curious what people tip there for the standard service so I don't overpay (or ruin it for others).

  4. #4519
    Quote Originally Posted by HanSolo01  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in on Black Friday as I was in the area. Not busy at all. Decent looking gal, not too old. Massage was way above average but no hints of extras.
    Dang man, so of the 2 new AMP's opening up (Jade and Northern), neither offer huh.

    Add Oriental Kungfu to the list, seems like the AMP scene around here just gets a tad bit sadder by the year.

    Although I suppose Summer Spa and Li Massage both opened this year as well, and each of those offers. So maybe we call 2024 awash? LOL.

  5. #4518

    Mia

    Does anyone know if Mia is till at Maple Leaf?

  6. #4517
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Heads up mongers, new google listing for Northern Asian Massage. Address is 301 Village Pkwy, Circle Pines, MN 55014. Anyone have any intel about this one? Relatively close to Rose Lake Massage, which I also realize I have no intel on.

    I may TOFTT since I'm a curious fellow, but wanted to check in here in case anyone has anything.
    Stopped in on Black Friday as I was in the area. Not busy at all. Decent looking gal, not too old. Massage was way above average but no hints of extras.

  7. #4516

    PM Parlors or Providers deserves it's own list

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanandrin  [View Original Post]
    I've been hoping to find a place that would do this. Would you be willing to PM me some details?
    I've not had the pleasure at a local spot, I'm hoping it's possible to find a provider who will do it right.

    It's not something you want rushed or done without care or by somebody who doesn't want to do it.

    Finding somebody who is easy on the eyes is the other hurdle, it seems to be a mature woman's thing.

    One issue with a parlor though is lack of privacy and short time, PM if done right can last a long time and lead to very intense experiences.

    I've found a handful of independents who do it based on reviews and seem worth a shot, always looking for more potentials though for when I have the time and money to sample.

  8. #4515
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnguy372  [View Original Post]
    Hannah ever let you play with her tits or just the other gals? I tried once and she shyed away but could be YMMV?
    Only saw her once so far but had the same experience, not sure if she was playing it cool on the first visit or if nothing comes off ever.

  9. #4514

    Pre-Thanksgiving massage

    I had to pick up someone from the airport Wednesday evening so before their flight landed I decided to make my way to a place in AV for a massage. The girl at the front desk was nothing exciting so I was hesitant to go back to the room but my time was running short so I had decided to bite the bullet. As we were walking back to the room she was speaking to someone else who I thought was already in a session so I thought I would be stuck with her. I opted for an hour, paid the house fee and she said to get comfortable and showed me where to hang my jacket and clothes. I did so and got comfortable on the table. After a few minutes a knock in the door asking if I was ready, I said yes and in walked a different girl that was better looking and had a smaller build. I was happy to see her. She came in and immediately put her hands on my back and walked around the table running her hands down my legs and back up till she was at the head of the table again. I asked her how her day was and she didn't understand so she leaned over and I lifted my head to speak to her and she was bent over perfectly so her v cut shirt dropped full open and she positioned so I could look down her shirt. I asked again and she just giggled and asked what pressure I wanted. Massage was decent, but there was no teasing or anything. I did make my intentions known by rubbing her legs and but and when she was massaging my arms made sure that my hands and fingers explored. She didn't shy away or say anything so I was still hopeful. On the flip Jr was at half mast and she commented "wow". She stood at the side of the table and began rubbing my chest and over my hips and gently brushed the boys and then gave the international sign and I said yes. She grabbed some oil and slowly started. I asked to pull up her shirt and she gestured for me to do it and lift her bra. She had a great pair and let me explore, I asked for a couple of upgrades beyond the HE and she declined. She spent the the 10 minutes or so playing. She would start and get me close and then slow down and stop, and the rub the boys. When she did finally finish the job she was leaning over and the first couple shots almost hit her in the face. She dodged it and continued till there was no more left in the tank. I tipped $ 5 because she really took her time and let me enjoy the time. I didn't get a name but will repeat.

  10. #4513
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream44  [View Original Post]
    Go with Jade. She has professional experience and a massage llicense, which is rare. See her bio on their website.
    https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listin..._IC1142552_KO0, 17_KE18,38. Htm? Jl=1009493742388.

  11. #4512

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by AnythingCool  [View Original Post]
    I will probably to to Jade Massage at least once. A legit massage has value.

    Two of the girls working there have pictures on the website. Jenny is cute.
    Go with Jade. She has professional experience and a massage llicense, which is rare. See her bio on their website.

  12. #4511

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream44  [View Original Post]
    I texted with new owner Jade. She and a new partner are moving into the old Rose location. Helen the old Rose owner in Burnsville is taking all old clients with her along with Michelle and Hanna and current Burnsville girl named Jade. Don't be confused about the current girl in Burnsville who also has the name. Minnetonka Jade is starting out fresh and from my conversation with inside information, Jade is telling new girls that they will be legit. Time will tell when they hear about the amount of tips that the girls in Burnsville are making. As far as prices, Helen can command $100 per hour because the girls are young, wear dresses, let you feel their asses, play with their tits and a guaranteed HJ. New girls at Jade do not have to wear dresses so it will be interesting.
    Hannah ever let you play with her tits or just the other gals? I tried once and she shyed away but could be YMMV?

  13. #4510

    I will at least check it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream44  [View Original Post]
    I texted with new owner Jade. She and a new partner are moving into the old Rose location. Helen the old Rose owner in Burnsville is taking all old clients with her along with Michelle and Hanna and current Burnsville girl named Jade. Don't be confused about the current girl in Burnsville who also has the name. Minnetonka Jade is starting out fresh and from my conversation with inside information, Jade is telling new girls that they will be legit. Time will tell when they hear about the amount of tips that the girls in Burnsville are making. As far as prices, Helen can command $100 per hour because the girls are young, wear dresses, let you feel their asses, play with their tits and a guaranteed HJ. New girls at Jade do not have to wear dresses so it will be interesting.
    I will probably to to Jade Massage at least once. A legit massage has value.

    Two of the girls working there have pictures on the website. Jenny is cute.

  14. #4509

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by AnythingCool  [View Original Post]
    I got the text about Jade Massage. I checked out the link to their website in the text. I got a strong legit vibe from it.
    I texted with new owner Jade. She and a new partner are moving into the old Rose location. Helen the old Rose owner in Burnsville is taking all old clients with her along with Michelle and Hanna and current Burnsville girl named Jade. Don't be confused about the current girl in Burnsville who also has the name. Minnetonka Jade is starting out fresh and from my conversation with inside information, Jade is telling new girls that they will be legit. Time will tell when they hear about the amount of tips that the girls in Burnsville are making. As far as prices, Helen can command $100 per hour because the girls are young, wear dresses, let you feel their asses, play with their tits and a guaranteed HJ. New girls at Jade do not have to wear dresses so it will be interesting.

  15. #4508

    Legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    I'm for certain I'm not the only one who got a text about Jade Massage, new joint opening up where Rose is. Is this just a case of new coat of paint, same house? I thought they were packing up altogether to go to the new nail salon.
    I got the text about Jade Massage. I checked out the link to their website in the text. I got a strong legit vibe from it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape