Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 376 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 5636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4511

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream44  [View Original Post]
    I texted with new owner Jade. She and a new partner are moving into the old Rose location. Helen the old Rose owner in Burnsville is taking all old clients with her along with Michelle and Hanna and current Burnsville girl named Jade. Don't be confused about the current girl in Burnsville who also has the name. Minnetonka Jade is starting out fresh and from my conversation with inside information, Jade is telling new girls that they will be legit. Time will tell when they hear about the amount of tips that the girls in Burnsville are making. As far as prices, Helen can command $100 per hour because the girls are young, wear dresses, let you feel their asses, play with their tits and a guaranteed HJ. New girls at Jade do not have to wear dresses so it will be interesting.
    Hannah ever let you play with her tits or just the other gals? I tried once and she shyed away but could be YMMV?

  2. #4510

    I will at least check it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream44  [View Original Post]
    I texted with new owner Jade. She and a new partner are moving into the old Rose location. Helen the old Rose owner in Burnsville is taking all old clients with her along with Michelle and Hanna and current Burnsville girl named Jade. Don't be confused about the current girl in Burnsville who also has the name. Minnetonka Jade is starting out fresh and from my conversation with inside information, Jade is telling new girls that they will be legit. Time will tell when they hear about the amount of tips that the girls in Burnsville are making. As far as prices, Helen can command $100 per hour because the girls are young, wear dresses, let you feel their asses, play with their tits and a guaranteed HJ. New girls at Jade do not have to wear dresses so it will be interesting.
    I will probably to to Jade Massage at least once. A legit massage has value.

    Two of the girls working there have pictures on the website. Jenny is cute.

  3. #4509

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by AnythingCool  [View Original Post]
    I got the text about Jade Massage. I checked out the link to their website in the text. I got a strong legit vibe from it.
    I texted with new owner Jade. She and a new partner are moving into the old Rose location. Helen the old Rose owner in Burnsville is taking all old clients with her along with Michelle and Hanna and current Burnsville girl named Jade. Don't be confused about the current girl in Burnsville who also has the name. Minnetonka Jade is starting out fresh and from my conversation with inside information, Jade is telling new girls that they will be legit. Time will tell when they hear about the amount of tips that the girls in Burnsville are making. As far as prices, Helen can command $100 per hour because the girls are young, wear dresses, let you feel their asses, play with their tits and a guaranteed HJ. New girls at Jade do not have to wear dresses so it will be interesting.

  4. #4508

    Legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    I'm for certain I'm not the only one who got a text about Jade Massage, new joint opening up where Rose is. Is this just a case of new coat of paint, same house? I thought they were packing up altogether to go to the new nail salon.
    I got the text about Jade Massage. I checked out the link to their website in the text. I got a strong legit vibe from it.

  5. #4507
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    I'm for certain I'm not the only one who got a text about Jade Massage, new joint opening up where Rose is. Is this just a case of new coat of paint, same house? I thought they were packing up altogether to go to the new nail salon.
    I've never been there so I didn't get the text. You could be accurate about just a few changes but still the same ownership. Another possibility is that Rose sold their client list to Jade. Might have figured a lot of their customers wouldn't make the drive to Burnsville so they could make some extra money selling that list.

  6. #4506

    Jade-Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    I'm for certain I'm not the only one who got a text about Jade Massage, new joint opening up where Rose is. Is this just a case of new coat of paint, same house? I thought they were packing up altogether to go to the new nail salon.
    I got the same text. Not the same staff. Booking site in the text has different names and a couple of them have pics. Prices decreased to $85/ hour. I texted Hanna and she has moved to the new Burnsville location.

  7. #4505
    Quote Originally Posted by MplsMatt47  [View Original Post]
    I think that all Sunshine. BV does is a PM massage. I lifted my leg a little on the flip and was all in without any warning. Not my typical but I let it ride and held on for dear life!
    I've been hoping to find a place that would do this. Would you be willing to PM me some details?

  8. #4504

    Jade Massage

    I'm for certain I'm not the only one who got a text about Jade Massage, new joint opening up where Rose is. Is this just a case of new coat of paint, same house? I thought they were packing up altogether to go to the new nail salon.

  9. #4503

    Maple Grove

    In the hunt to find something close to me I visited Arcadia and Thai massage. From my experience, both were legit. And the ladies weren't good looking either, so even if offered I probably would've declined. I'm going to expand my search, I'll report back.

  10. #4502

    Bv Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by MplsMatt47  [View Original Post]
    I think that all Sunshine. BV does is a PM massage. I lifted my leg a little on the flip and was all in without any warning. Not my typical but I let it ride and held on for dear life!
    I had the same experience, I said she could go in and by god she did.

  11. #4501
    Quote Originally Posted by MplsMatt47  [View Original Post]
    I think that all Sunshine. BV does is a PM massage. I lifted my leg a little on the flip and was all in without any warning. Not my typical but I let it ride and held on for dear life!
    I've always wondered about PMs. Do they put finger condoms on or something?

  12. #4500

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkMyDog  [View Original Post]
    Any other spots offering pm? Curious to see if they can top my go to spot in Maplewood.
    I think that all Sunshine. BV does is a PM massage. I lifted my leg a little on the flip and was all in without any warning. Not my typical but I let it ride and held on for dear life!

  13. #4499

    Pm

    Any other spots offering pm? Curious to see if they can top my go to spot in Maplewood.

  14. #4498

    SLP. Massage Moon

    Though I would give it a shot, walked in wrong door inside bldg, one of you guys was getting a rub down. Apologies! Got shown to another room, low 40's Asian Lisa or something was providing the massage. Great hands, felt uber sensual, but draping never left the front part even after a little accidental showcase. Overall good massage, she gave me her digits as well. But may not return as I like the value and 80 for massage and nada is not my thing. Value gents / value! That's my game.

  15. #4497

    Harmony Wayzata

    I have been there three times and have not received any hints that L1 was available. I will admit I didn't point blank ask. Why? At the flip, the massage had been so good, and it seemed clear to me that nothing more was being offered, so I didn't want to push it.

    Has anyone gotten L1? Did you have to really push for it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape