Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Captain Solo
  1. #2459

    Hong Kong inquiry

    Bros, is this girl working at Hong Kong or are folks just messing with me?

    I don't believe it, but if she's at HK, I'll finally get my new passport. 😂.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3484516_5m7u79dhsf4nerw_full.jpg‎   3484516_743m7whe572gknu_full copy.jpg‎   3484516_ds5ocge66a98guo_full copy.jpg‎   3484516_f3n4og3u425qg2n.jpg‎  

  2. #2458

    Hk vip

    How long is the HK VIP card valid for?

  3. #2457

    Azul's Free Steak and Eggs Breakfast for HK VIPs

    I am used to Azul's free VIPs' steak and eggs breakfast, sitting on the balcony, watching paraditas working in the alley. Senda Norte's breakfasts suck, especially looking out to the dreary and filthy alley while eating.

    Also Azul's coupon 2 for 1 steaks for $11. My wingmen and I would sit in HK, dining on steaks, feeding chunks of steak to the chicas while they sat on my lap wiggling, eating, drinking, singing hehehe. These young girls can eat big. One finished my steak and French fries before I had a chance. My wingman was grumpy but I thought she was a lot of fun.

    Besides Senda Norte's menu is small. Azul beefed up its big menu with many authentic Mexican dishes, delish, worth trying.

    Quote Originally Posted by MacNCheese  [View Original Post]
    Senda Norte is the better restaurant. You're the first person I've seen say otherwise.

  4. #2456
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    They prefer to stay near HK and Azul, much better restaurant than senda Norte.
    Senda Norte is the better restaurant. You're the first person I've seen say otherwise.

  5. #2455

    Cascada vs. Rizo

    You are right. Rizo is across the street from Cascada, with the same people working reservations, prices are about the same for both. Rizo's web site has a 40% room discount for Mon to Wednesday, not a bad deal, while Cascada has 70% discount for VIPS on Monday and Tuesday.

    Walking across Coahuila is an inconvenience and some HK girls will refuse to go. They prefer to stay near HK and Azul, much better restaurant than senda Norte. Rizo is quieter but service sucks. A few times I found the restroom not clean and smell like piss. I switched rooms but had the same pissing odor. Manager had janitors clean it again then it smelled toxic like industrial cleaner in public restrooms.

    Either or, I usually stay in Cascada for convenience.

    Quote Originally Posted by StlDanish  [View Original Post]
    There's also Hotel Rizo across the street, HK girls can also go to that hotel as it's owned by the same conglomerate. It's also a nicer hotel if you are actually spending the night, as it's less loud and rooms are generally nicer, IMO.

  6. #2454
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    The hotel that will give you the most fun for your time, money, safety is Cascada on top of HK club, $90 singles on weekend. Unfortunately all fleabag hotels near HK have all raised prices near cascada's level. Leyva, Hacienda, Velario ect are sketchy, but will charge $65-70 for single room. HK has the hottest girls and they have to use Cascada exclusively with guys..
    There's also Hotel Rizo across the street, HK girls can also go to that hotel as it's owned by the same conglomerate. It's also a nicer hotel if you are actually spending the night, as it's less loud and rooms are generally nicer, IMO.

  7. #2453

    Best bang for your buck

    The hotel that will give you the most fun for your time, money, safety is Cascada on top of HK club, $90 singles on weekend. Unfortunately all fleabag hotels near HK have all raised prices near cascada's level. Leyva, Hacienda, Velario ect are sketchy, but will charge $65-70 for single room. HK has the hottest girls and they have to use Cascada exclusively with guys. You can take many girls up a night without paying $40 for half-hour ST room each time.

    If you find girls you like, tip them generously, by them $11 ficha beers or drinks, not the $30 vinitos if you don't want empty your wallet too fast. If the girls like you, she will give you mind-blowing sex in bed, also BBFS and all night toda la noche are possible. You just have to practice your personal skills to get what you want. My wingmen and I have gotten special deals with girls in Hong Kong and Tropical.

    Alternately, hotel Ceasar $80 on Revo and Well In Town $70 off Revo, will let you bring in escorts no questions asked. Escort agencies like Goodgirls have all-night rates, $400-500.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSmith666  [View Original Post]
    Trying to plan my first trip to TJ, best spot to post up? Looking to get a girl or 2 and have an overnight session. Any recommendations? Thanks.

  8. #2452

    Best bang for your buck

    Trying to plan my first trip to TJ, best spot to post up? Looking to get a girl or 2 and have an overnight session. Any recommendations? Thanks.

  9. #2451

    I mostly agree with you

    I agree with you from the standpoint that each of us has our own tastes. I too have been to TJ many times and agree that not all of them are great. In addition, what works for one guy may not work for someone else. Or anyone else for that matter. Over the years I have had many asians and one or two of my very most favorites have been asians. However, right now, I live in Arizona and, while it used to have a good selection of asians, the pickings here are pretty slim now. Further, most of the Latinas here who are available have the huge fake buts and tits that I absolutely cannot stand. So, for right now, at least for me, TJ is the best option. By the way, I totally agree with you that the photos of the asians you posted are ten times hotter than the Latina photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    So let me give a neutral take. I've gone to TJ many times over 20 years. It was my first post to USAG over 10 years ago. If you like Mexican women, go to TJ. If you like Asians, use korgs. There is some time and expense to get down there, and certain times of the day are way better than others. You might not enjoy the travel time and there is a cost to that too. You do get some of that back in the cheaper rates. But again it'll depend on how much you like Latina women. If you don't, don't even bother of course.

    For some reason, most people who like Latinas cannot grasp that there are guys who do not find them very attractive. I have met some exceptions in TJ, but they are the exceptions. 2 out of 20 girls I saw were excellent. The other 18 looked "good enough" but weren't so much. I knew some guys there and I have been shown in-person many Latina women by guys that act like they've won the lottery. They are a 6 or 7 at best to me. No doubt, they were a 9 or 10 to him. Just to get that out of the way, everyone has what they like let's not imagine we like the same things.

    That said, if you give it a try once you'll find out either way right. Some guys love it, some guys don't. I had my fun and don't regret going, it satisfied my curiosity. But it took a long time to find a girl that was acceptable. I realized I just don't like Latinas with a few exceptions. Of those who had looks, most of them didn't have service. People cherry pick and talk about their best experiences, but guys who've been to TJ know it's hit and miss. I hear from friends that if I only do X Y and Z I'll increase my success rate. But it's just not my thing. I have helped other people enjoy their trips there though, so no judgement to those who love it.

    Speaking of a cherry picking contest, I responded to someone who posted TJ girls with my own Socal girls:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7089681 My cherry picked girls from Socal.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7089556 His cherry picked girls from TJ.

    No doubt to a Latina lover they'll choose his girls. Great. But an Asian lover like me has little interest in Latinas except curiosity and novelty. Among our combined pool of girls, I'd never once pick his girl. Maybe if there were no korgs and his Latinas were a 10 minute drive, sure I have no choice then. But neither of that is the case. You have seen Talies take as well, exactly the same. TJ is really hit and miss on service. My two best Latina experiences were in Socal, one on HX (2nd and 3rd photo linked, a dtf Puerto Rican), the other at a korg (a Columbian with the perfect Columbian body).

    We all have our preferences. I included a Puerto Rican girl who worked Socal. Way better. Down with absolutely everything. The last time I had a young girl in TJ, she tried to bite me repeatedly during sex. She seemed to enjoy it but I asked her to please stop. Her pussy was loose and so was her hygene. Like I said I had 2 excellent experiences out of 20, but I don't get some Latina women and never will. So I say each guy has to know what they like, and choose that.

  10. #2450
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    If this is the case, then how is it worth making the trip south of the border? You probably have to throw in the cost of a room, gas, club entrance fees. You can get all of the aforementioned services and more with a k-agency for $320/ hr? In some cases you can even get BBFS for the price.

    I am curious, because I have thought about going south for a day, but the negotiating of all services in advance seems unappealing and what if the girl says no to something when you make it to the room? With the k-agency you know what your going to get everytime. Also, k-agencies sometimes feature latinas, vietnamese or japanese girls if that is your preference (FA / SA on HX for example). There are also a couple of latina agencies that are available at similar prices.
    So let me give a neutral take. I've gone to TJ many times over 20 years. It was my first post to USAG over 10 years ago. If you like Mexican women, go to TJ. If you like Asians, use korgs. There is some time and expense to get down there, and certain times of the day are way better than others. You might not enjoy the travel time and there is a cost to that too. You do get some of that back in the cheaper rates. But again it'll depend on how much you like Latina women. If you don't, don't even bother of course.

    For some reason, most people who like Latinas cannot grasp that there are guys who do not find them very attractive. I have met some exceptions in TJ, but they are the exceptions. 2 out of 20 girls I saw were excellent. The other 18 looked "good enough" but weren't so much. I knew some guys there and I have been shown in-person many Latina women by guys that act like they've won the lottery. They are a 6 or 7 at best to me. No doubt, they were a 9 or 10 to him. Just to get that out of the way, everyone has what they like let's not imagine we like the same things.

    That said, if you give it a try once you'll find out either way right. Some guys love it, some guys don't. I had my fun and don't regret going, it satisfied my curiosity. But it took a long time to find a girl that was acceptable. I realized I just don't like Latinas with a few exceptions. Of those who had looks, most of them didn't have service. People cherry pick and talk about their best experiences, but guys who've been to TJ know it's hit and miss. I hear from friends that if I only do X Y and Z I'll increase my success rate. But it's just not my thing. I have helped other people enjoy their trips there though, so no judgement to those who love it.

    Speaking of a cherry picking contest, I responded to someone who posted TJ girls with my own Socal girls:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7089681 My cherry picked girls from Socal.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7089556 His cherry picked girls from TJ.

    No doubt to a Latina lover they'll choose his girls. Great. But an Asian lover like me has little interest in Latinas except curiosity and novelty. Among our combined pool of girls, I'd never once pick his girl. Maybe if there were no korgs and his Latinas were a 10 minute drive, sure I have no choice then. But neither of that is the case. You have seen Talies take as well, exactly the same. TJ is really hit and miss on service. My two best Latina experiences were in Socal, one on HX (2nd and 3rd photo linked, a dtf Puerto Rican), the other at a korg (a Columbian with the perfect Columbian body).

    We all have our preferences. I included a Puerto Rican girl who worked Socal. Way better. Down with absolutely everything. The last time I had a young girl in TJ, she tried to bite me repeatedly during sex. She seemed to enjoy it but I asked her to please stop. Her pussy was loose and so was her hygene. Like I said I had 2 excellent experiences out of 20, but I don't get some Latina women and never will. So I say each guy has to know what they like, and choose that.

  11. #2449

    Rate softening

    Maybe it is the exchange rate swinging back in favor of the dollar. I don't know, but for the quality it seemed like more girls were starting to be glad to take less than what had become the default 150.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    Man, you had a blast with those hot girls.

    Hard to score the same deals anywhere else on this planet.

  12. #2448
    Man, you had a blast with those hot girls.

    Hard to score the same deals anywhere else on this planet.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardanFast  [View Original Post]
    I just returned from another great trip to TJ. I stayed two nights are Cascadas, and the VIP discount made the price reasonable. I also had a great time with two girls and another unusual experience. Right after I first went into HK, a really nice looking girl named Hera caught me, and immediately made it known to me that she would give me a great GFE. I had not even looked around yet, but she was hot enough that I asked the price. She immediately quoted 100, so I said let's go. When we got to the room, she lived up to her word and gave me everything I wanted and more. I did about everything I could think of, except anal, and gave her a nice tip at the end.

    That evening, I went down and one of the meseros I know brought me a nice attractive flacita. After two drinks, we decided to go upstairs for an extended session. Here is where it got a little crazy. She was rather quiet and demure, but after she had a few shots of my Don Julio 70, she got really turned on. I had a couple of shots myself, and she asked about having another girl join us. Somewhat to my surprise, my mesero friend brought two to choose from. After some negotiations, they said they would take 100 each and would stay at least an hour.

  13. #2447

    Recent trip

    I just returned from another great trip to TJ. I stayed two nights are Cascadas, and the VIP discount made the price reasonable. I also had a great time with two girls and another unusual experience. Right after I first went into HK, a really nice looking girl named Hera caught me, and immediately made it known to me that she would give me a great GFE. I had not even looked around yet, but she was hot enough that I asked the price. She immediately quoted 100, so I said let's go. When we got to the room, she lived up to her word and gave me everything I wanted and more. I did about everything I could think of, except anal, and gave her a nice tip at the end.

    That evening, I went down and one of the meseros I know brought me a nice attractive flacita. After two drinks, we decided to go upstairs for an extended session. Here is where it got a little crazy. She was rather quiet and demure, but after she had a few shots of my Don Julio 70, she got really turned on. I had a couple of shots myself, and she asked about having another girl join us. Somewhat to my surprise, my mesero friend brought two to choose from. After some negotiations, they said they would take 100 each and would stay at least an hour. After a few more shots, we moved to the bed. The first girl I brought up and one of the others got into each other, so I spent most of my time fucking the other one, who actually had the prettiest face and seemed to really get into it. After a few positions with her, I banged the other one that came up with her for a few minutes, and then went back to the first one. After at least an hour and a half or two hours - with no knock on the door! - I did not want to pay the two any more to stay longer. Besides, I wanted to have the first girl that I brought up. We had a great session with nearly all of the positions, and then fell asleep until about 4 am when we woke up. She said she needed to leave, and I was totally spent anyway. Unfortunately, I cannot remember any of names of those three.

    The last session I had was with Nahomi the next day. She gave me the same great GFE service that Hera did, and she is also really attractive. I would definitely see her again when I return if she is still there. With a nice tip, the damage was 150, and I was very well satisfied.

    I almost forgot, about the nice session I had with schoolgirl street girl Stefany. I had seen her previously and she always gives me a great GFE, except that there are only light kisses. I do not remember the exact damage there, but she stayed for close to two hours, and it was around 100 total.

    I cannot wait to go back again!

  14. #2446
    It's true Latinas are more relaxed, affectionate, expressive and more fun than Asians. I don't speak Spanish worth a damn but always had fun with lots of girls. When necessary I use Translate. Last week Moet was all over me in HK, kissing, groping, jacking each other in the middle of the club haha.

    Over 100 hot girls work in HK at night on weekend. Competition is stiff. A lot of girls cannot make any money so they quit after a week or two and go home to their mamas. Couple wingmen are in semi-steady relationships with these girls, screw them BB all night and only give them token money.

    An old guy met a beautiful but shy 18 YO spinner, Tijuana native, sets her up in an apartment, gives her food money and shopping, comes down a few nights a week, takes her out to dinner, clubing then screws her all night. She took a nice, fun, beautiful blonde friend to party in HK. I am still trying to snag that blonde.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHuckleberry  [View Original Post]
    Listen to the Captain. A lot of guys are missing the whole point of TJ. Go down for the total experience, not just 1 hour of sex. Enjoy the food, the people, take a break from life. Relax.

    You can drive down relatively cheap or take the train. You can stay the night at plenty of decent hotels for under $100.00. Even half that if you really don't care about the room. Get some good food and cheap drinks, then head to HK and just enjoy the view, flirt, grope, drink some more and when you find the one, take her up for a round.

    For $300-$400 you can easily spend the night there, have a hot passionate hour with a girl, drink, eat and flirt with beautiful women for hours and hours. To me, that is way more exciting then spending 1 hour with some old mechanical hag in the US. That time you spend warming up in the club will put in the mood so that when you do take a girl up, it will be even more magical.

    Now, if you really want to budget then find one of the cheaper hotel rooms, get some cheap food and drinks outside the clubs. Then head to HK, be picky about who you spend time with and instead of taking one of the HK girls up, go outside and find a hot street girl. You'll get your rocks off for $30-$40. That is the thing, there is something for everyone on all budgets.

    Not to mention, I find Hispanic women way more sexy and passionate than Asian women. But that is just me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moet doggy.jpg‎  

  15. #2445
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    Hong Kong club has some of the most beautiful young girls in Mexico $100-120 half hour, longer with propinas. Besides sex, lots of good food for lunch and dinner. It's fun to party in the club all night with hot girls and wingmen, flirt, play, grope, kiss, drink with hot girls for only a few bucks, a sexy vacation every week.
    Listen to the Captain. A lot of guys are missing the whole point of TJ. Go down for the total experience, not just 1 hour of sex. Enjoy the food, the people, take a break from life. Relax.

    You can drive down relatively cheap or take the train. You can stay the night at plenty of decent hotels for under $100.00. Even half that if you really don't care about the room. Get some good food and cheap drinks, then head to HK and just enjoy the view, flirt, grope, drink some more and when you find the one, take her up for a round.

    For $300-$400 you can easily spend the night there, have a hot passionate hour with a girl, drink, eat and flirt with beautiful women for hours and hours. To me, that is way more exciting then spending 1 hour with some old mechanical hag in the US. That time you spend warming up in the club will put in the mood so that when you do take a girl up, it will be even more magical.

    Now, if you really want to budget then find one of the cheaper hotel rooms, get some cheap food and drinks outside the clubs. Then head to HK, be picky about who you spend time with and instead of taking one of the HK girls up, go outside and find a hot street girl. You'll get your rocks off for $30-$40. That is the thing, there is something for everyone on all budgets.

    Not to mention, I find Hispanic women way more sexy and passionate than Asian women. But that is just me!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape