Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by Captain Solo
  1. #2444
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    If this is the case, then how is it worth making the trip south of the border?
    If you only have $300 and plan to do 1 girl, then I agree the time to get there from the OC and added costs of going to TJ are not worth it. If you have at least $600 and can dedicate an entire day or longer, then it's a very different experience and becomes better bang for your buck per bang. I enjoy both options depending on my availability and budget.

  2. #2443

    Tijuana

    Women in Korean and Chinese houses are older, not so attractive, $200-300 in and out quickly in half hour, transactional, mechanical.

    Hong Kong club has some of the most beautiful young girls in Mexico $100-120 half hour, longer with propinas. Besides sex, lots of good food for lunch and dinner. It's fun to party in the club all night with hot girls and wingmen, flirt, play, grope, kiss, drink with hot girls for only a few bucks, a sexy vacation every week. Couple guys go down every weekend. Let me know if you want to join the car pool.

    Lots of young hot escorts in TJ, 18 - 20 YO, like goodgirls, now 2000 pesos or $100 an hour, was only 1200 pesos a year ago. Motel El Encuentro downtown Tijuana $30 a day with fridge. Bring down your food, drinks and stay overnight, book multiple girls.

    https://goodgirls.catalog.to/s/gg-ex...ces/models/25z

    Whatsapp Fruits +52 1 664 779 7320. She's the manager.

    Many hot spinners on the streets, only $20-25 half hour plus $5 for the hotel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    If this is the case, then how is it worth making the trip south of the border? You probably have to throw in the cost of a room, gas, club entrance fees. You can get all of the aforementioned services and more with a k-agency for $320/ hr? In some cases you can even get BBFS for the price.

    I am curious, because I have thought about going south for a day, but the negotiating of all services in advance seems unappealing and what if the girl says no to something when you make it to the room? With the k-agency you know what your going to get everytime. Also, k-agencies sometimes feature latinas, vietnamese or japanese girls if that is your preference (FA / SA on HX for example). There are also a couple of latina agencies that are available at similar prices.

  3. #2442
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    If this is the case, then how is it worth making the trip south of the border? You probably have to throw in the cost of a room, gas, club entrance fees. You can get all of the aforementioned services and more with a k-agency for $320/ hr? In some cases you can even get BBFS for the price.

    I am curious, because I have thought about going south for a day, but the negotiating of all services in advance seems unappealing and what if the girl says no to something when you make it to the room? With the k-agency you know what your going to get everytime. Also, k-agencies sometimes feature latinas, vietnamese or japanese girls if that is your preference (FA / SA on HX for example). There are also a couple of latina agencies that are available at similar prices.
    You don't have to go to a club, room for a couple hours is like $40-50. You can get girls that are 18-early 20's, pretty, thin with GFE for around $150/ hr or with BBFS for like $200/ hr. 8-9 hours is like $500. Most of the k-agency girls are like mid 30's.

  4. #2441
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    You got a good deal 2 shots for $200 an hour with a pretty girl, including DFK, DATY, FIV. Most HK girls are not that liberal.
    If this is the case, then how is it worth making the trip south of the border? You probably have to throw in the cost of a room, gas, club entrance fees. You can get all of the aforementioned services and more with a k-agency for $320/ hr? In some cases you can even get BBFS for the price.

    I am curious, because I have thought about going south for a day, but the negotiating of all services in advance seems unappealing and what if the girl says no to something when you make it to the room? With the k-agency you know what your going to get everytime. Also, k-agencies sometimes feature latinas, vietnamese or japanese girls if that is your preference (FA / SA on HX for example). There are also a couple of latina agencies that are available at similar prices.

  5. #2440
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuminh  [View Original Post]
    I've probably been 8 x since end of pandemic. Always parked there. Never had any issues. Last time was a year ago.
    Same. I have parked there 20+ times since 2020 and have never had issues. Most times, I am within a stones throw from the security shack.

  6. #2439

    1st timer

    Hey guys. Need little help. I want to visit hk but never been. Where should I park and how do I get there? Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

  7. #2438

    Free Parking at Palm Trolley Station

    Officially trolley parking is 24-hour max for commuters but they rarely check. Ride the trolley down to San Ysidro border and cross over on foot.

    Guys found a few residential streets without street cleaning signs near the station. They could leave cars for couple days without problem. Have not heard of break ins or vandalism in that area.

  8. #2437

    Re: Border parking

    Quote Originally Posted by RealSexyPanda  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been since prepandemic but always parked behind Jack in the box. I'm hearing its gotten worse with more break ins now but that's only hearsay. I never had problems but never left anything visible.
    FYI, I went this past Tuesday. Drove down to the border. Chose to park at LAZ Parking Border Station,. It's addy is: 4570 Camino de la Plaza. It's 11 USD, c / c use only. Very safe. You have to walk over the fwy bridge to enter thru the border station on the other side of the bridge.

    Mondo.

  9. #2436
    Quote Originally Posted by RealSexyPanda  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been since prepandemic but always parked behind Jack in the box. I'm hearing its gotten worse with more break ins now but that's only hearsay. I never had problems but never left anything visible.
    I've probably been 8 x since end of pandemic. Always parked there. Never had any issues. Last time was a year ago.

  10. #2435

    Parking

    I haven't been since prepandemic but always parked behind Jack in the box. I'm hearing its gotten worse with more break ins now but that's only hearsay. I never had problems but never left anything visible.

  11. #2434

    Moet is not a lady boy

    Moet is all girl, beautiful, nice, clean, sexy, passionate in bed. She speaks adequate English.

    Last week she was all over me in HK, lap dance, stroking, jacking in the middle of the club. I reciprocated, rubbing her tiny pussy under the panties. She got drenching wet.

    She wants to take me on a vacation to a Sea of Cortez beach town in Sonora with excellent Sosora beef and lots of sea food cheap, but I might as well fly with her nonstop 5 hours from Tijuana to Cancun where there are more fun than just dunking in the ocean in a small town.

    HK's coupons 2 4 1 drinks and 2 4 1 snacks. $11 for a pizza and a plate of french fries. Girls love to much on them. VIPs Cascada room discount 70% Monday and Tuesday nights with free steak and eggs breakfast in the morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by TooShay  [View Original Post]
    Lady boyz. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pizza hk.jpg‎   Sexy HK Doll 1.jpg‎   Tanya mexicali 2024-03-04.jpeg‎   hongkong-tijuana- MIRANDA 2.jpg‎   hongkong-tijuana MARCH 2013.jpg‎  


  12. #2433
    Quote Originally Posted by GiddenLade  [View Original Post]
    Good intel. I plan on trying this out soon.

    P.S. The picture of the gal getting in the shower. HOT DAMN! Love those petite babes!
    Lady boyz. LOL.

  13. #2432
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    Trolley parking is limited to 24 hours in theory. They rarely monitor and enforce, but while screwing hot girls, you don't want to worry about car being towed.

    Guys have found a few residential streets near the Palm trolley station with no street sweeping signs. They would park there 4 to 5 days and walk to the trolley to ride to San Ysidro. Palm station is about 2 miles North of San Ysidro. If you come back after 12:55 PM when trolley stops running, an UBER ride would cost only a few bucks.

    I always drive across and drive back quickly with Global Entry, park in Hong Kong's lot for free. Last time I flew out of Tijuana for a vacation, I parked the car in the EASY PARK enclosed structure, about $5.50 a day. From Tijuana you can fly to cities in Mexico and Central America quickly and very cheaply. My non-stop 3.5 hour flight from Tijuana to Mexico City was $59 incl all taxes and fees on Aero Mexico booked via Booking.com. Mexico City is nice, clean, fun, safe, cheap. Lots of good food cheap. That vacation was lots of fun.

    Lots of hot Hong Kong girls would love to go on 3,5,7-day vacations with guys. Spend a week with a hot girl in Cancun Party Central, beautiful beaches, nice, clean ocean, good food, fun parties, hot sex a few times every day with beautiful girls ect. That's as close to heaven as you can ever get.
    Good intel. I plan on trying this out soon.

    P.S. The picture of the gal getting in the shower. HOT DAMN! Love those petite babes!

  14. #2431

    Re: TJ & parking

    Trolley parking is limited to 24 hours in theory. They rarely monitor and enforce, but while screwing hot girls, you don't want to worry about car being towed.

    Guys have found a few residential streets near the Palm trolley station with no street sweeping signs. They would park there 4 to 5 days and walk to the trolley to ride to San Ysidro. Palm station is about 2 miles North of San Ysidro. If you come back after 12:55 PM when trolley stops running, an UBER ride would cost only a few bucks.

    I always drive across and drive back quickly with Global Entry, park in Hong Kong's lot for free. Last time I flew out of Tijuana for a vacation, I parked the car in the EASY PARK enclosed structure, about $5.50 a day. From Tijuana you can fly to cities in Mexico and Central America quickly and very cheaply. My non-stop 3.5 hour flight from Tijuana to Mexico City was $59 incl all taxes and fees on Aero Mexico booked via Booking.com. Mexico City is nice, clean, fun, safe, cheap. Lots of good food cheap. That vacation was lots of fun.

    Lots of hot Hong Kong girls would love to go on 3,5,7-day vacations with guys. Spend a week with a hot girl in Cancun Party Central, beautiful beaches, nice, clean ocean, good food, fun parties, hot sex a few times every day with beautiful girls ect. That's as close to heaven as you can ever get.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Just to comment on your choice of where to park.

    I haven't been to TJ in quite a long time. I'll be going next week, since I need to have some dental work done.

    Since I live up north (L / A) I searched and found, that at least for me, It prolly would work better to park (free) at one of the blue line stations (I plan to park at the Old town station) and take the trolley to the border. Very inexpensive and in my opinion very secured compared to parking around the border area.

    Anyway, in case some you mongers that visit TJ regularly can comment on my plan, I'd appreciate it.

    Mondo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sexy HK Doll 1.jpg‎   Sexy HK Doll 2.jpg‎  

  15. #2430

    HK Experience. First time

    You got a good deal 2 shots for $200 an hour with a pretty girl, including DFK, DATY, FIV. Most HK girls are not that liberal.

    Take your time, hang out, walk around in the club, pick the girls you like, buy them a cerveza, make sure they are nice, sweet, sexy, agree on money and service before taking them up.

    Glad to hear you had a good time for first visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveTryrpt  [View Original Post]
    After getting to know about HK many years ago, I finally made it across the border along with a friend and went to the much talked about HK at a relatively early hour of 5 pm on a Friday night. Lot of girls were already mingling with mongers and some of them were dancing on the stage. We got a table and bought some drinks and as many bros here warned waiters try to push not so good looking girls which we politely declined. Finally a decent looking young girl came over and started talking, I bought her a drink and began feeling her up and she reciprocated by the touching the junior. She spent quite some time at our table talking with the help of the translator app all the while letting me play with her manmades with long nips and even let me suck on them. She said she was 21 and quoted 120, but I politely declined her offer. My buddy was also entertaining another girl while I was searching for a girl in the red dress I saw when I entered the club, but she was nowhere to be found. After a while another girl came up to me and I offered her a beer even though she was not that good looking, she sat down and started DFK to my surprise. I started fondling her natural B cups while she was stroking the junior, she spent good amount of time with me DFKing frequently and playing with jr. She quoted me 100 and left when I declined.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape