Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 262 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 312 362 762 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14506
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-b98c049a1cfb

    Real. Nothing to offer beyond that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-61967efd1db8

    Debating whether or not to pull the trigger. Looks on the thicker side but I really want to play in those tits.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-952e16700e7c

    What can I say? I'm a breast man. Additional pics weren't flattering so I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-04af6135547f

    Back and forth with this one. Haven't pulled the trigger. Weirdly on this curvy / thick kick recently.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-5252031938d0

    Insists on everything covered (even BJs) "until we've gotten to know each other better". Biggest turn off is mouth kissing.

  2. #14505
    Brittany.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-7967a7993ce7

    Scammer ask for gas money. She's fat.

  3. #14504

    Mar

    Couldn't recommend this one any higher. Far and away the best sex I've had in over a year with anyone I've met on here. Saw her this past spring / summer. Body is insane, her ass is worth the price of admission alone. She brought toys for me to use on her as well. Don't remember what the ppm was and don't have her number anymore so don't bother asking. And she's a squirter too in that's your thing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-5e1d9b940a93

  4. #14503

    Recently

    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    Covid is what happened. Pre covid was amazing. So was early stages of Covid when the college girls weren't working and needed extra money or to just get out of the house. But because of Covid, there was also way too many girls spending way too much time online and on Tiktok and learning about SA. So then it just turned into scam and greedy girl central.
    Bro, I'm talking about Summer 2024 to now.

  5. #14502
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-d271ba50eaa7

    More or a less a pro now. Easy to setup. Definitely older looking than her pics- has a funk.

  6. #14501
    Senior Member


    Posts: 327
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBarbarian  [View Original Post]
    Took a long break from the site, returned and it appears to be dead (or I'm way off). Even when I click on links members post here, I get nothing. It says something to the effect the person has deactivated.

    Either way, have you all pivoted to a different site? Is seeking dead in the DMV area. Can someone fill me in. Thanks.
    Covid is what happened. Pre covid was amazing. So was early stages of Covid when the college girls weren't working and needed extra money or to just get out of the house. But because of Covid, there was also way too many girls spending way too much time online and on Tiktok and learning about SA. So then it just turned into scam and greedy girl central.

  7. #14500

    What happened to Seeking

    Took a long break from the site, returned and it appears to be dead (or I'm way off). Even when I click on links members post here, I get nothing. It says something to the effect the person has deactivated.

    Either way, have you all pivoted to a different site? Is seeking dead in the DMV area. Can someone fill me in. Thanks.

  8. #14499

    Submissive dead fish

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    She is real. She is also free. Just take her out for drinks. Basically, she's looking for a boyfriend not a SD.

    Was not impressed with her skills and don't need her showing up at my doorstep (in case you're wondering why I'm tossing back).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-c9e3d4b28d50
    To answer questions and avoid additional PMs. She is being thrown back because she is a dead fish. She will take direction well and falls into "sub needing a dom" category. If you're looking for a girlfriend and you're into the DOM / SUB thing where the woman needs your direction for everything in the bedroom. She's your girl. As for me; too many in rotation right now and that's definitely not my type. Don't need or want her showing up at my doorstep asking me what she should wear that day. Also prefer women who don't need to be told exactly what to do in bed. Also, though she didn't require an allowance; she still required a night out for dinner and drinks.

  9. #14498

    Another throwback

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-a53fbda42bd1

    Another being thrown back. Also real. Allowance request on higher end of my normal scale; but lower end of what most ladies asking for these days.

    Absolutely amazing in bed. Throwing her back because (bat emoji) (poop emoji) (crazy face emoji).

    As the saying goes, there is an inverse relationship between how good in a woman is in the sack and how insane she is. This one proves that the saying is.

  10. #14497

    Throwing back another

    She is real. She is also free. Just take her out for drinks. Basically, she's looking for a boyfriend not a SD.

    Was not impressed with her skills and don't need her showing up at my doorstep (in case you're wondering why I'm tossing back).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-c9e3d4b28d50

  11. #14496

    SweetPlayergi

    Anyone have any experience with this one? I think we've exchanged numbers at one point but that's it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-f189191b50fb

  12. #14495
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    I think is a fake account or someone using pictures of someone who goes to college in MD. She's in Baltimore: https://www.instagram.com/thesantanaryan/.

    I talked to her twice before, two different accounts. She tells you a general area in the city and starts asking for uber money on cashapp. Both times we talked on the phone, text and made plans. The second time she was on the phone with me saying she was on the way but never showed up.
    Music lover is super nice but way heavier, sent her on her way before fc. Some of you guys will like her, but not my type, easy to meet.

  13. #14494

    HeyLolita

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    I think is a fake account or someone using pictures of someone who goes to college in MD. She's in Baltimore: https://www.instagram.com/thesantanaryan/.

    I talked to her twice before, two different accounts. She tells you a general area in the city and starts asking for uber money on cashapp. Both times we talked on the phone, text and made plans. The second time she was on the phone with me saying she was on the way but never showed up.
    She told me she moved from Richmond to Baltimore.

  14. #14493

  15. #14492

    Responds

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Great photos, but is she real?
    Responds, but not from here. Might take a while, if ever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape