Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 262 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 312 362 762 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14500

    What happened to Seeking

    Took a long break from the site, returned and it appears to be dead (or I'm way off). Even when I click on links members post here, I get nothing. It says something to the effect the person has deactivated.

    Either way, have you all pivoted to a different site? Is seeking dead in the DMV area. Can someone fill me in. Thanks.

  2. #14499

    Submissive dead fish

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    She is real. She is also free. Just take her out for drinks. Basically, she's looking for a boyfriend not a SD.

    Was not impressed with her skills and don't need her showing up at my doorstep (in case you're wondering why I'm tossing back).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-c9e3d4b28d50
    To answer questions and avoid additional PMs. She is being thrown back because she is a dead fish. She will take direction well and falls into "sub needing a dom" category. If you're looking for a girlfriend and you're into the DOM / SUB thing where the woman needs your direction for everything in the bedroom. She's your girl. As for me; too many in rotation right now and that's definitely not my type. Don't need or want her showing up at my doorstep asking me what she should wear that day. Also prefer women who don't need to be told exactly what to do in bed. Also, though she didn't require an allowance; she still required a night out for dinner and drinks.

  3. #14498

    Another throwback

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-a53fbda42bd1

    Another being thrown back. Also real. Allowance request on higher end of my normal scale; but lower end of what most ladies asking for these days.

    Absolutely amazing in bed. Throwing her back because (bat emoji) (poop emoji) (crazy face emoji).

    As the saying goes, there is an inverse relationship between how good in a woman is in the sack and how insane she is. This one proves that the saying is.

  4. #14497

    Throwing back another

    She is real. She is also free. Just take her out for drinks. Basically, she's looking for a boyfriend not a SD.

    Was not impressed with her skills and don't need her showing up at my doorstep (in case you're wondering why I'm tossing back).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-c9e3d4b28d50

  5. #14496

    SweetPlayergi

    Anyone have any experience with this one? I think we've exchanged numbers at one point but that's it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-f189191b50fb

  6. #14495
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    I think is a fake account or someone using pictures of someone who goes to college in MD. She's in Baltimore: https://www.instagram.com/thesantanaryan/.

    I talked to her twice before, two different accounts. She tells you a general area in the city and starts asking for uber money on cashapp. Both times we talked on the phone, text and made plans. The second time she was on the phone with me saying she was on the way but never showed up.
    Music lover is super nice but way heavier, sent her on her way before fc. Some of you guys will like her, but not my type, easy to meet.

  7. #14494

    HeyLolita

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    I think is a fake account or someone using pictures of someone who goes to college in MD. She's in Baltimore: https://www.instagram.com/thesantanaryan/.

    I talked to her twice before, two different accounts. She tells you a general area in the city and starts asking for uber money on cashapp. Both times we talked on the phone, text and made plans. The second time she was on the phone with me saying she was on the way but never showed up.
    She told me she moved from Richmond to Baltimore.

  8. #14493

  9. #14492

    Responds

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Great photos, but is she real?
    Responds, but not from here. Might take a while, if ever.

  10. #14491

    HeyLolita

    I think is a fake account or someone using pictures of someone who goes to college in MD. She's in Baltimore: https://www.instagram.com/thesantanaryan/.

    I talked to her twice before, two different accounts. She tells you a general area in the city and starts asking for uber money on cashapp. Both times we talked on the phone, text and made plans. The second time she was on the phone with me saying she was on the way but never showed up.


  11. #14490

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    The Richmond board has some info on HeyLolita. If I recall correctly, she is real and has been around for awhile.

    FYI, first link goes to your inbox.
    Nicole:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-e63cb524e252

  12. #14489

    Richmond Board

    The Richmond board has some info on HeyLolita. If I recall correctly, she is real and has been around for awhile.

    FYI, first link goes to your inbox.

  13. #14488

    Xxrhyse

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTony1516  [View Original Post]
    Any info?

    I tried searching but didn't see anything.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-0be91e122228
    Great photos, but is she real?

  14. #14487

  15. #14486

    Xxrhyse

    Any info?

    I tried searching but didn't see anything.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-0be91e122228

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape