Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 538 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 8060
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7925
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Phone number lookup

    I have always Googled the phone number from a girl's ad that I'm curious about to see what other ads she has posted, reviews that might be available, etc. For the past month or so, however, NOTHING shows up when I do that. All I get is ads for "reverse phone lookup", links to "white pages" and crap like that. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this an attempt on Google's part to clean up their act? What the heck's going on?

  2. #7924
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    That's absolutely correct and has been used against mongers. Never in a million years would I give my picture or video to someone I don't know and have never met, let alone an escort.
    Never give photo, work I'd,personal phone number, real name, nothing, be a ghost.

  3. #7923

    Agree

    That's absolutely correct and has been used against mongers. Never in a million years would I give my picture or video to someone I don't know and have never met, let alone an escort.

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Never. It is to easy for them to snap your picture a use it again you. Also if they have your picture an LEO get there phone.

    Could be trouble. Never give any personal info. If they insist move on many good providers out there not asking for personal info.

  4. #7922

    Random Text early mornings

    Is anyone getting random text early in the mornings from a 513-area code XXX-3155.

  5. #7921
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    I have not done video verification. Not sure what I will do if I have to.
    Never. It is to easy for them to snap your picture a use it again you. Also if they have your picture an LEO get there phone.

    Could be trouble. Never give any personal info. If they insist move on many good providers out there not asking for personal info.

  6. #7920
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to attach the pic. Like I said, I'd try FetLife.
    Following.

  7. #7919
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue099  [View Original Post]
    Well, I saw there was no Gangbang Thread in the Cincy forum and I wasn't sure which thread to post this in.

    I have a lady in the Cincy area interested in a GB.

    However, I am looking for a gent that can assist me in setting one up as I am not familiar with the scene up there.

    If interested please reach out.
    I forgot to attach the pic. Like I said, I'd try FetLife.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5064.jpg‎  

  8. #7918
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue099  [View Original Post]
    Well, I saw there was no Gangbang Thread in the Cincy forum and I wasn't sure which thread to post this in.

    I have a lady in the Cincy area interested in a GB.

    However, I am looking for a gent that can assist me in setting one up as I am not familiar with the scene up there.

    If interested please reach out.
    I'd try the FetLife Cincinnati Forums.

  9. #7917

    I do not

    I have not done video verification. Not sure what I will do if I have to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler4178  [View Original Post]
    Most add seem to ask for video verification.

    Anyone actually doing these.

  10. #7916

    Video verification

    Most add seem to ask for video verification.

    Anyone actually doing these.

  11. #7915

    GB Host Cincinnati area

    Well, I saw there was no Gangbang Thread in the Cincy forum and I wasn't sure which thread to post this in.

    I have a lady in the Cincy area interested in a GB.

    However, I am looking for a gent that can assist me in setting one up as I am not familiar with the scene up there.

    If interested please reach out.

  12. #7914

    Wondering

    I am wondering if others have noticed a change in callescorts. Org. It seems as though they are posting fewer and fewer ads. I know they are pulled off of listcrawler I am wondering if they are giving the a hard time about them pulling them. To me this seem exactly how sumo search started going down hill. They posted fewer and fewer ads. At 6 pm they had only 5 ads from today. And only one ad from yesterday.

  13. #7913
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    Posting for her as a favor. She came in on short notice, will be in town today and possibly tomorrow. Phone number is in her Columbus Tryst Ad.

    She's always a good time.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-fiirefantasy

    The good Dr.
    Man I got all excited for a second and thought this was Ashley Fires the porn star.

  14. #7912
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  15. #7911

    A Stripers Prayer

    To all the strippers. Have a blessed shift tonight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails strippers prayer.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape