Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 8060
-
01-27-25 22:39 #7925Senior Member

Posts: 1190Phone number lookup
I have always Googled the phone number from a girl's ad that I'm curious about to see what other ads she has posted, reviews that might be available, etc. For the past month or so, however, NOTHING shows up when I do that. All I get is ads for "reverse phone lookup", links to "white pages" and crap like that. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this an attempt on Google's part to clean up their act? What the heck's going on?
-
01-23-25 20:34 #7924Senior Member

Posts: 353Never give photo, work I'd,personal phone number, real name, nothing, be a ghost.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 12:24 #7923Senior Member

Posts: 459Agree
That's absolutely correct and has been used against mongers. Never in a million years would I give my picture or video to someone I don't know and have never met, let alone an escort.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 08:49 #7922Senior Member

Posts: 229Random Text early mornings
Is anyone getting random text early in the mornings from a 513-area code XXX-3155.
-
11-30-24 11:31 #7921Senior Member

Posts: 386Never. It is to easy for them to snap your picture a use it again you. Also if they have your picture an LEO get there phone.
Originally Posted by JokerAlways
[View Original Post]
Could be trouble. Never give any personal info. If they insist move on many good providers out there not asking for personal info.
-
11-30-24 01:43 #7920Senior Member

Posts: 358Following.
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 22:30 #7919Senior Member

Posts: 324I forgot to attach the pic. Like I said, I'd try FetLife.
Originally Posted by TheRogue099
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 22:21 #7918Senior Member

Posts: 324I'd try the FetLife Cincinnati Forums.
Originally Posted by TheRogue099
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 04:29 #7917Senior Member

Posts: 151I do not
I have not done video verification. Not sure what I will do if I have to.
Originally Posted by Tyler4178
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 19:08 #7916Senior Member

Posts: 290Video verification
Most add seem to ask for video verification.
Anyone actually doing these.
-
11-18-24 21:40 #7915Senior Member

Posts: 616GB Host Cincinnati area
Well, I saw there was no Gangbang Thread in the Cincy forum and I wasn't sure which thread to post this in.
I have a lady in the Cincy area interested in a GB.
However, I am looking for a gent that can assist me in setting one up as I am not familiar with the scene up there.
If interested please reach out.
-
11-15-24 18:17 #7914Senior Member

Posts: 159Wondering
I am wondering if others have noticed a change in callescorts. Org. It seems as though they are posting fewer and fewer ads. I know they are pulled off of listcrawler I am wondering if they are giving the a hard time about them pulling them. To me this seem exactly how sumo search started going down hill. They posted fewer and fewer ads. At 6 pm they had only 5 ads from today. And only one ad from yesterday.
-
10-14-24 02:52 #7913Senior Member

Posts: 401Man I got all excited for a second and thought this was Ashley Fires the porn star.
Originally Posted by DrDave39
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 22:38 #7912Senior Member

Posts: 386[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
10-12-24 08:44 #7911Senior Member

Posts: 324A Stripers Prayer
To all the strippers. Have a blessed shift tonight.










Reply With Quote




