Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 267 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 317 367 767 1267 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33345

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    ? Do you know if she had jumped back into the business prior to her arrest? Send me a DM dude regarding how you found this out.

    She was one of the best deepthroaters in the game when she was around. I thought she got her shit together and turned her life around but clearly that's not the case.
    She never got straight.

  2. #33344
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Unless I'm mistaken. Isn't this the chick that was involved in a monger robbery like a year or so back? And 2.5 for a half hour is kinda nuts.
    I think you're thinking of MILF Tina who had the same bob blonde haircut as this chick in some pics.

  3. #33343

    Skinny mixed Green Eyes Jackie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    Also one of our old favorites lightskin Jackie / Arianna busted in Henrico on 11/7/24. What's she been up to the last few years.
    ? Do you know if she had jumped back into the business prior to her arrest? Send me a DM dude regarding how you found this out.

    She was one of the best deepthroaters in the game when she was around. I thought she got her shit together and turned her life around but clearly that's not the case.

  4. #33342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Unless I'm mistaken. Isn't this the chick that was involved in a monger robbery like a year or so back? And 2.5 for a half hour is kinda nuts.
    Pretty sure you are thinking of someone else. I saw this Jessica about a 9 months ago. Pictures at the time were accurate, good time and a cool chick but it looks like her prices have gone up based off the other post.

  5. #33341
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaider06  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/092703938081

    Saw miss Jessica today for first time. Wow, she looks way better than pictures. She's built like a freaking hourglass. Complete GFE. Really nice place off midlo. No signs of anything drug related. If I had one complaint, it's that I waited this long to see her. 2. $ for half 3. $ for hour.
    Unless I'm mistaken. Isn't this the chick that was involved in a monger robbery like a year or so back? And 2.5 for a half hour is kinda nuts.

  6. #33340

    Jessica

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/092703938081

    Saw miss Jessica today for first time. Wow, she looks way better than pictures. She's built like a freaking hourglass. Complete GFE. Really nice place off midlo. No signs of anything drug related. If I had one complaint, it's that I waited this long to see her. 2. $ for half 3. $ for hour.

  7. #33339
    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    Also one of our old favorites lightskin Jackie / Arianna busted in Henrico on 11/7/24. What's she been up to the last few years.
    She's living a normal life these days.

  8. #33338

    Also Jackie / Arianna

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Lolo, I saw where she got busted for coke on 10/30/24. Anyone seen her lately?
    Also one of our old favorites lightskin Jackie / Arianna busted in Henrico on 11/7/24. What's she been up to the last few years.

  9. #33337

    Latina Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    I've said it before and all say it again. Yall need to stay the hell away from these Latinas. It was fine when we had the travelers because they were a bit more professional about it. These ones eight now are all illegals, trying to make quick money, run by some wannabe or actual cartel affiliated.

    I'll bet in about a year or so these will be cleaned up and we can get back to normal. But once I had the whole switcheroo and pretend not to speak English nonsense a year ot who back, I stopped messing with them.
    Agreed! This one looked great and the english was too good! Then she hit me with the deposit!! Hell no!!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1370509.htm?cat=1

  10. #33336

    Chelsea utr

    Hey Chelsea is looking for old and new regulars. She also has a room so just lmk if you want her digits.

  11. #33335
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    Can some inbox me IVY new # I erased it by mistake. Thanks.
    Same for me please.

  12. #33334

    Peach

    Met peach today in a motel in Willis. She is the one in the ad and looks better than in the pics. She was very friendly and aim to please. Her rates are $, $. 5 and $$ . This include almost everything except Greek. Greek is $50 extra. She is not a time watcher. We started with a bbj and then put cover and her riding, then changed to cowboy and then 69 finishing with CIM. She is from NY but travel her often. I couldn't catch her last time when she was here but got lucky this time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/252184150607

  13. #33333

    Help in the Tricities area

    Does anyone have a black UTR in the Petersburg / colonial heights / Prince George area that might be looking for some more help? I'm recently back in the area so I don't have anything to trade unfortunately. Any help or info on a reliable person to meet would be greatly appreciated.

  14. #33332

    LoLo

    Lolo, I saw where she got busted for coke on 10/30/24. Anyone seen her lately?

  15. #33331

    Hennessey popped

    Saw on RVA gotcha she got popped for failure to appear, no idea how long she'll be away for. Hopefully it'll do her some good because she was frighteningly skinny last time I saw her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape