Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 37325
-
11-26-24 12:37 #33335Senior Member

Posts: 128Also Jackie / Arianna
Also one of our old favorites lightskin Jackie / Arianna busted in Henrico on 11/7/24. What's she been up to the last few years.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 07:17 #33334Senior Member

Posts: 270Latina Jessi
Agreed! This one looked great and the english was too good! Then she hit me with the deposit!! Hell no!!
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1370509.htm?cat=1
-
11-26-24 06:05 #33333Senior Member

Posts: 230Chelsea utr
Hey Chelsea is looking for old and new regulars. She also has a room so just lmk if you want her digits.
-
11-26-24 00:41 #33332Senior Member

Posts: 133Same for me please.
Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 14:51 #33331Senior Member

Posts: 88Peach
Met peach today in a motel in Willis. She is the one in the ad and looks better than in the pics. She was very friendly and aim to please. Her rates are $, $. 5 and $$ . This include almost everything except Greek. Greek is $50 extra. She is not a time watcher. We started with a bbj and then put cover and her riding, then changed to cowboy and then 69 finishing with CIM. She is from NY but travel her often. I couldn't catch her last time when she was here but got lucky this time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/252184150607
-
11-25-24 13:26 #33330Senior Member

Posts: 101Help in the Tricities area
Does anyone have a black UTR in the Petersburg / colonial heights / Prince George area that might be looking for some more help? I'm recently back in the area so I don't have anything to trade unfortunately. Any help or info on a reliable person to meet would be greatly appreciated.
-
11-25-24 13:16 #33329Senior Member

Posts: 339LoLo
Lolo, I saw where she got busted for coke on 10/30/24. Anyone seen her lately?
-
11-25-24 11:44 #33328Regular Member

Posts: 19Hennessey popped
Saw on RVA gotcha she got popped for failure to appear, no idea how long she'll be away for. Hopefully it'll do her some good because she was frighteningly skinny last time I saw her.
-
11-25-24 10:23 #33327Senior Member

Posts: 102Becca? 48 year old
As with most of you I was impressed by her intelligent language. IMO most younger providers don't understand that they are a service provider first and foremost. Started off sitting together making small talk, warmed up quickly into CFS. About the only thing was she seemed mentally preoccupied with a "boyfriend", but no indication he was anywhere nearby. She's posted as "Becca", just not this link.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/374309606151
-
11-25-24 09:48 #33326Senior Member

Posts: 337Info on brunette in oh info includes Puerto Rican Bri aka Brianna Waters
Horrible screenshot attached number is barely legible Area code (FIVE FOUR ZERO) four 9 uno 3 dos 57 for bri.
Bri going to cost at least two Benjamin Franklins and a grant for Half an Hour
https://i.ibb.co/56vjrRn/IMG-20241125-070739.png
Brunette below ignore blondie and redhead since Brunette phone is 804 506 24 XX.
https://i.imgur.com/9dzbFvm.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/OrllXxX.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/gdacfq5.jpeg
https://archive.fo/z2Gie https://archive.fo/3mUJe
-
11-25-24 09:24 #33325Senior Member

Posts: 121Ivy
Would someone be able to DM Ivy's number to me? Split time between here and NC and it's about to get too hot for any fun down there soon.
-
11-24-24 22:25 #33324Senior Member

Posts: 311I stopped by for a visit a little bit ago myself. Great visit as always. Business has been pretty slow for her given her current location Southside. In all honesty I'd rather go there than where she was even if it's a little bit further for me.
Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 22:17 #33323Senior Member

Posts: 133Ivy
Can some inbox me IVY new # I erased it by mistake. Thanks.
-
11-24-24 21:45 #33322Senior Member

Posts: 52Ivy
I saw Ivy earlier and she is looking for some company tonight and this week..
-
11-24-24 16:48 #33321Senior Member

Posts: 371I've said it before and all say it again. Yall need to stay the hell away from these Latinas. It was fine when we had the travelers because they were a bit more professional about it. These ones eight now are all illegals, trying to make quick money, run by some wannabe or actual cartel affiliated.
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
I'll bet in about a year or so these will be cleaned up and we can get back to normal. But once I had the whole switcheroo and pretend not to speak English nonsense a year ot who back, I stopped messing with them.








Reply With Quote





