Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 769 1269 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 26666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22646

    MF couple

    Quote Originally Posted by Dggr2002  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I really appreciate the information. I'm going to have to learn to search more effectively here.
    I've met with the couple Variety is referring to and I had a decent time. Who I believe your looking for is Honey. I've met with Honey and her male partner south of grand rapids. I had a great time stuffing my cock down her throat while her boyfriend was pounding the puss. Now that I mention it I think I'll reach out to them for a session. Her ad is on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mx-honey

    Report back of you part take. PM me if you have additional questions.

    Stay safe.

  2. #22645

    Nice, bring a friend!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dggr2002  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I really appreciate the information. I'm going to have to learn to search more effectively here.
    Nice. Would be more fun if it was a swinger situation and had a chick to bring along. Otherwise seems like something you could find for free on a dating site or other poly forums.

    Thanks,

    Dj.

  3. #22644

    Argh. Forgot link. Here ya go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    Responding to my own question. Found it.

    Posts on massage parlor section of stg. She quoted me 200 for 1 hr massage and "fun". I arrive she is late. I wait 1 hour for her. That's when she quotes me 300 cfs, 400 BBFS. Told her I only had 240, thinking 200 was FS. She then said she would do 15 minutes for 240. What? No, lets do 240 for 1 hr FS.

    Then she ghosted me. I'm not upset with her price (except that last bit anyway); it is what it is. I'm upset she made me wait 1 hr, just to find she added another $100 to the original agreement. Ooof.

    Maybe she was having an off day and not thinking clearly. I'll let you know if she ever fixes it.

    Thanks,

    Dj.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/493180645976

  4. #22643

    Duo

    Which provider in Grand Rapids surrounding area offers the best duo service?

  5. #22642

    FM Escort Couple

    Thanks, I really appreciate the information. I'm going to have to learn to search more effectively here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    This couple has been reviewed a few times; favorable I believe.
    Never seen personally.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/071979196019

  6. #22641

    Holland blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure what name this girl is using but she is legit. She got into the business via Lisa / Bambi but she might have gone solo as the number posted in this ad is direct to her. Pics are real even if they are a little filtered and she's wearing more makeup than usual. She's hot and cool, normal Lisa rates. We clicked pretty well and I had a great time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/998013240706
    I reached out to the same Holland provider few weekend ago b / c her STG pics were TGTBT; she insisted they were her real pictures. She sent a verification non nude pic and she IS hot! Very few providers in the Holland area especially with her looks. WaltK certifies her as a legitimate provider but I got no where with her. At that time she was asking for a $50 deposit incall. , we debated back and forth on the deposit and finally I told her I'm taking my money elsewhere. She got snippy being derogatory to me & other providers. I agree with CJ357, she is a NO go for me. Sound like golden GPS syndrome to me. Bottom out.

  7. #22640
    I have been wondering the same thing. I have texted a few times but have never received a response back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She's in the escort section but talks about massage. Is her menu wide open? Reasonable rates? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/756876770109

  8. #22639

    Couple

    This couple has been reviewed a few times; favorable I believe.
    Never seen personally.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/071979196019

    Quote Originally Posted by Dggr2002  [View Original Post]
    Recently while in NY, I met up with a MF couple, and had an amazing time. I definitely want to repeat that experience, and I remembered seeing that there was a couple in Grand Rapids on SkipTheGames. I've never really figured out how to effectively search here and I couldn't find them the STG. Can anyone help? Thanks.

  9. #22638

    MF duo escorts

    Recently while in NY, I met up with a MF couple, and had an amazing time. I definitely want to repeat that experience, and I remembered seeing that there was a couple in Grand Rapids on SkipTheGames. I've never really figured out how to effectively search here and I couldn't find them the STG. Can anyone help? Thanks.

  10. #22637

    Hudsonville Georgetown

    Any provides in this area? HMU looking for some outcall. Thanks.

  11. #22636

    Bambi / Lisa Protege

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure what name this girl is using but she is legit. She got into the business via Lisa / Bambi but she might have gone solo as the number posted in this ad is direct to her. Pics are real even if they are a little filtered and she's wearing more makeup than usual. She's hot and cool, normal Lisa rates. We clicked pretty well and I had a great time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/998013240706
    If this chick has Lisa Marie DNA, get ready to drop 3 to 5 Benjamins for a 30 or 60 minute ride, respectively. Never visited, but she is smokin' hot!

  12. #22635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure what name this girl is using but she is legit. She got into the business via Lisa / Bambi but she might have gone solo as the number posted in this ad is direct to her. Pics are real even if they are a little filtered and she's wearing more makeup than usual. She's hot and cool, normal Lisa rates. We clicked pretty well and I had a great time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/998013240706
    Contacted her via text to ask about rates and I nearly choked when I got her response. Wanted $$ for as and $$$ for hhr. Yeah she is hot but no way.

  13. #22634

    Incall Massage. Skip it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    I've been digging but can't find it! Who was that gal offering massages and extras out of her home? I want to say it was near Rockford or Walker?

    Thanks,

    Dj.
    Responding to my own question. Found it.

    Posts on massage parlor section of stg. She quoted me 200 for 1 hr massage and "fun". I arrive she is late. I wait 1 hour for her. That's when she quotes me 300 cfs, 400 BBFS. Told her I only had 240, thinking 200 was FS. She then said she would do 15 minutes for 240. What? No, lets do 240 for 1 hr FS.

    Then she ghosted me. I'm not upset with her price (except that last bit anyway); it is what it is. I'm upset she made me wait 1 hr, just to find she added another $100 to the original agreement. Ooof.

    Maybe she was having an off day and not thinking clearly. I'll let you know if she ever fixes it.

    Thanks,

    Dj.

  14. #22633
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by lakeshore honey. Do a search for info.
    Oh man, I thought I recognized her!

  15. #22632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Ariyah Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit  [View Original Post]
    A link would be great, thanks.
    There wasn't one when I posted but it looks like she is back in town.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/692051199260

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape