Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 769 1269 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 26662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22642

    FM Escort Couple

    Thanks, I really appreciate the information. I'm going to have to learn to search more effectively here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    This couple has been reviewed a few times; favorable I believe.
    Never seen personally.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/071979196019

  2. #22641

    Holland blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure what name this girl is using but she is legit. She got into the business via Lisa / Bambi but she might have gone solo as the number posted in this ad is direct to her. Pics are real even if they are a little filtered and she's wearing more makeup than usual. She's hot and cool, normal Lisa rates. We clicked pretty well and I had a great time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/998013240706
    I reached out to the same Holland provider few weekend ago b / c her STG pics were TGTBT; she insisted they were her real pictures. She sent a verification non nude pic and she IS hot! Very few providers in the Holland area especially with her looks. WaltK certifies her as a legitimate provider but I got no where with her. At that time she was asking for a $50 deposit incall. , we debated back and forth on the deposit and finally I told her I'm taking my money elsewhere. She got snippy being derogatory to me & other providers. I agree with CJ357, she is a NO go for me. Sound like golden GPS syndrome to me. Bottom out.

  3. #22640
    I have been wondering the same thing. I have texted a few times but have never received a response back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She's in the escort section but talks about massage. Is her menu wide open? Reasonable rates? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/756876770109

  4. #22639

    Couple

    This couple has been reviewed a few times; favorable I believe.
    Never seen personally.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/071979196019

    Quote Originally Posted by Dggr2002  [View Original Post]
    Recently while in NY, I met up with a MF couple, and had an amazing time. I definitely want to repeat that experience, and I remembered seeing that there was a couple in Grand Rapids on SkipTheGames. I've never really figured out how to effectively search here and I couldn't find them the STG. Can anyone help? Thanks.

  5. #22638

    MF duo escorts

    Recently while in NY, I met up with a MF couple, and had an amazing time. I definitely want to repeat that experience, and I remembered seeing that there was a couple in Grand Rapids on SkipTheGames. I've never really figured out how to effectively search here and I couldn't find them the STG. Can anyone help? Thanks.

  6. #22637

    Hudsonville Georgetown

    Any provides in this area? HMU looking for some outcall. Thanks.

  7. #22636

    Bambi / Lisa Protege

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure what name this girl is using but she is legit. She got into the business via Lisa / Bambi but she might have gone solo as the number posted in this ad is direct to her. Pics are real even if they are a little filtered and she's wearing more makeup than usual. She's hot and cool, normal Lisa rates. We clicked pretty well and I had a great time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/998013240706
    If this chick has Lisa Marie DNA, get ready to drop 3 to 5 Benjamins for a 30 or 60 minute ride, respectively. Never visited, but she is smokin' hot!

  8. #22635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure what name this girl is using but she is legit. She got into the business via Lisa / Bambi but she might have gone solo as the number posted in this ad is direct to her. Pics are real even if they are a little filtered and she's wearing more makeup than usual. She's hot and cool, normal Lisa rates. We clicked pretty well and I had a great time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/998013240706
    Contacted her via text to ask about rates and I nearly choked when I got her response. Wanted $$ for as and $$$ for hhr. Yeah she is hot but no way.

  9. #22634

    Incall Massage. Skip it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    I've been digging but can't find it! Who was that gal offering massages and extras out of her home? I want to say it was near Rockford or Walker?

    Thanks,

    Dj.
    Responding to my own question. Found it.

    Posts on massage parlor section of stg. She quoted me 200 for 1 hr massage and "fun". I arrive she is late. I wait 1 hour for her. That's when she quotes me 300 cfs, 400 BBFS. Told her I only had 240, thinking 200 was FS. She then said she would do 15 minutes for 240. What? No, lets do 240 for 1 hr FS.

    Then she ghosted me. I'm not upset with her price (except that last bit anyway); it is what it is. I'm upset she made me wait 1 hr, just to find she added another $100 to the original agreement. Ooof.

    Maybe she was having an off day and not thinking clearly. I'll let you know if she ever fixes it.

    Thanks,

    Dj.

  10. #22633
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by lakeshore honey. Do a search for info.
    Oh man, I thought I recognized her!

  11. #22632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Ariyah Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit  [View Original Post]
    A link would be great, thanks.
    There wasn't one when I posted but it looks like she is back in town.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/692051199260

  12. #22631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Bambi / Lisa Protege

    I am not sure what name this girl is using but she is legit. She got into the business via Lisa / Bambi but she might have gone solo as the number posted in this ad is direct to her. Pics are real even if they are a little filtered and she's wearing more makeup than usual. She's hot and cool, normal Lisa rates. We clicked pretty well and I had a great time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/998013240706

  13. #22630

    Massage, private home, Northside?

    I've been digging but can't find it! Who was that gal offering massages and extras out of her home? I want to say it was near Rockford or Walker?

    Thanks,

    Dj.

  14. #22629

    Brunette?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I am an old guy and not that techie (LOL). So not sure how to post link. Anyway, saw this ad on STG and think the lady looks hot. Anyone have any intel?
    I'm also not very techie. But in this case go to the ad in question on STG. Click on the pictures and you will see on the bottom in red "is this photo real". Click on it. You will than see the picture with two options phone / tablet or computer, click "search this image on your" whatever device your using. The picture will show up again and hit "find image source". You will see this particular lady has been advertising in Holland, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Minneapolis, Los Vegas, New York, etc etc etc. In other words nice pics, you aren't going to meet this lady.

  15. #22628

    Upscale Mature Companion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I am an old guy and not that techie (LOL). So not sure how to post link. Anyway, saw this ad on STG and think the lady looks hot. Anyone have any intel?
    I searched STG for Upscale Mature and found a couple different ads. What exactly was the Title to her post? This one wants $$$$ for 1 hour.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/detroit/female-escorts/black_caribbean/can-i-cum-over/011889473604

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape