Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 26668
-
11-26-24 18:43 #22648Senior Member

Posts: 106MF escort couple
Sounds perfect! Thanks.
Originally Posted by SeniorChapo
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 18:38 #22647Senior Member

Posts: 135Yep, big bucks
220 hhr / 350 hr. No thanks.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
Dj.
-
11-26-24 18:33 #22646Senior Member

Posts: 136MF couple
I've met with the couple Variety is referring to and I had a decent time. Who I believe your looking for is Honey. I've met with Honey and her male partner south of grand rapids. I had a great time stuffing my cock down her throat while her boyfriend was pounding the puss. Now that I mention it I think I'll reach out to them for a session. Her ad is on Tryst.
Originally Posted by Dggr2002
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/mx-honey
Report back of you part take. PM me if you have additional questions.
Stay safe.
-
11-26-24 18:28 #22645Senior Member

Posts: 135Nice, bring a friend!
Nice. Would be more fun if it was a swinger situation and had a chick to bring along. Otherwise seems like something you could find for free on a dating site or other poly forums.
Originally Posted by Dggr2002
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Dj.
-
11-26-24 18:26 #22644Senior Member

Posts: 135Argh. Forgot link. Here ya go.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/493180645976
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 17:45 #22643Senior Member

Posts: 97Duo
Which provider in Grand Rapids surrounding area offers the best duo service?
-
11-26-24 16:26 #22642Senior Member

Posts: 106FM Escort Couple
Thanks, I really appreciate the information. I'm going to have to learn to search more effectively here.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 16:10 #22641Senior Member

Posts: 587Holland blonde
I reached out to the same Holland provider few weekend ago b / c her STG pics were TGTBT; she insisted they were her real pictures. She sent a verification non nude pic and she IS hot! Very few providers in the Holland area especially with her looks. WaltK certifies her as a legitimate provider but I got no where with her. At that time she was asking for a $50 deposit incall. , we debated back and forth on the deposit and finally I told her I'm taking my money elsewhere. She got snippy being derogatory to me & other providers. I agree with CJ357, she is a NO go for me. Sound like golden GPS syndrome to me. Bottom out.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 14:45 #22640Senior Member

Posts: 201I have been wondering the same thing. I have texted a few times but have never received a response back.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 14:20 #22639Senior Member

Posts: 493Couple
This couple has been reviewed a few times; favorable I believe.
Never seen personally.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/071979196019
Originally Posted by Dggr2002
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 12:54 #22638Senior Member

Posts: 106MF duo escorts
Recently while in NY, I met up with a MF couple, and had an amazing time. I definitely want to repeat that experience, and I remembered seeing that there was a couple in Grand Rapids on SkipTheGames. I've never really figured out how to effectively search here and I couldn't find them the STG. Can anyone help? Thanks.
-
11-26-24 11:58 #22637Regular Member

Posts: 5Hudsonville Georgetown
Any provides in this area? HMU looking for some outcall. Thanks.
-
11-26-24 07:40 #22636Senior Member

Posts: 201Bambi / Lisa Protege
If this chick has Lisa Marie DNA, get ready to drop 3 to 5 Benjamins for a 30 or 60 minute ride, respectively. Never visited, but she is smokin' hot!
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 07:33 #22635Senior Member

Posts: 162Contacted her via text to ask about rates and I nearly choked when I got her response. Wanted $$ for as and $$$ for hhr. Yeah she is hot but no way.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 23:44 #22634Senior Member

Posts: 135Incall Massage. Skip it!
Responding to my own question. Found it.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
Posts on massage parlor section of stg. She quoted me 200 for 1 hr massage and "fun". I arrive she is late. I wait 1 hour for her. That's when she quotes me 300 cfs, 400 BBFS. Told her I only had 240, thinking 200 was FS. She then said she would do 15 minutes for 240. What? No, lets do 240 for 1 hr FS.
Then she ghosted me. I'm not upset with her price (except that last bit anyway); it is what it is. I'm upset she made me wait 1 hr, just to find she added another $100 to the original agreement. Ooof.
Maybe she was having an off day and not thinking clearly. I'll let you know if she ever fixes it.
Thanks,
Dj.











Reply With Quote




