Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2736
-
11-26-24 23:37 #1476Senior Member

Posts: 492Liana
Lots of fun to be had with Liana. Saw her when I was Virginia for work. Very sensual and intuitive.
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 10:03 #1475Senior Member

Posts: 191Cookies4you
Any repeat clients?
Does her menu open up?
-
11-26-24 08:00 #1474Senior Member

Posts: 958She never even responded to me. Onward to the next one.
A few chats with this one. Visiting. Staying at Rosen but says no car for outcall. Leaves today. Seems she just stayed on night. No outcall no, options. Could be a good time if someone had time to go to her this morning. I mentioned "intimate snuggle" and she sent a heart back.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Liana713
Originally Posted by Bombastix
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 16:16 #1473Senior Member

Posts: 40This report from another city doesn't seem too good for chance of non-platonic fun:
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6740740
-
11-25-24 15:11 #1472Senior Member

Posts: 660Nurturer4 u
Anyone seen this one? Has returned do double cuddles.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Nurturer4u
-
11-25-24 11:49 #1471Senior Member

Posts: 2962SweetCamiXO
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
Looking forward to that report, those pics have my attention too!
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 18:56 #1470Senior Member

Posts: 108Some of that karma just seems "off". Curious if anyone has had a cuddle with her also!
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 16:09 #1469Senior Member

Posts: 629She's on seeking too.
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 15:47 #1468Senior Member

Posts: 958I am pulling the trigger. Just saw her on Secret Benefits. Will report back.
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 14:12 #1467Senior Member

Posts: 660Purelycomforted
Anyone seen this one.
Sort of new and karma growing.
Thanks.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Purelycomforted
-
11-24-24 13:42 #1466Senior Member

Posts: 958SweetCamiXO
Hello gentlemen.
Anyone seen Cami? If not, I will TOFT.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/SweetCamiXO#reviews-tab.
-
11-24-24 11:27 #1465Senior Member

Posts: 197They more they say "strictly platonic".
The more they're not, at least from what I'm seeing. Still, take them at their word at the outset and don't think a FS outcome is guaranteed.
Originally Posted by OnTheGoInMco
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 21:35 #1464Senior Member

Posts: 108Sookie and a Story
Having seen Sookie before she went officially UTR, I decided to book a second cuddle session strictly as a cuddle and see what happens. I'm.
Not generally looking for FS in cuddles so was more curious than anything. Really great comms and she was actually early to our session which is rare with most of these girls!
We started off with normal cuddles but she does seem to generally get warmed up and frisky really quickly so fun was had with her chest and some hand play from both of us. If you like bigger gals with awesome tits and a natural love of fooling around, you really can't go wrong booking her either as a cuddle or for full service as an UTR.
On a side note as an interesting story since I can't tell anyone else (LOL). I recently was traveling and had a session with a first timer pro (which I've had really good luck with in the past. She was crazy nervous and I was really taking my time and being no pressure until near the end of the session when she started telling me how she was big on SA about 8 years ago and started telling me stories of her fucking randos for money. She had a super business professional vibe so this was very out of left field. Unfortunately we were almost out of time but you can bet I started being more obvious with my groping at that point. LOL. Oh well, might try again next time I travel to that area.
Also had a great session recently with a pro that is very vocal about not fooling around on the forums and shaming folks that do that. But as with a ton of these girls once you find the magic combo the top comes off and the legs spread. LOL. That's why I love the cuddling game so much!
-
11-23-24 17:00 #1463Senior Member

Posts: 446Thanks for the information. I've only got one sugar baby, she's 42, no kids, Cuban, and hot as hell. Same rate.
Originally Posted by Voltron
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 16:37 #1462Senior Member

Posts: 492Gabi Comfort, hard pass at 500
I don't blame you, I would pass in a heart beat too. I call the shots with these cuddle girls. They're not dictating what I decide to pay for a cuddle. Especially with the landscape of this economic market.
Originally Posted by Voltron
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






