Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 183 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2736
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1476

    Liana

    Lots of fun to be had with Liana. Saw her when I was Virginia for work. Very sensual and intuitive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    She never even responded to me. Onward to the next one.

    A few chats with this one. Visiting. Staying at Rosen but says no car for outcall. Leaves today. Seems she just stayed on night. No outcall no, options. Could be a good time if someone had time to go to her this morning. I mentioned "intimate snuggle" and she sent a heart back.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Liana713

  2. #1475

    Cookies4you

    Any repeat clients?

    Does her menu open up?

  3. #1474
    She never even responded to me. Onward to the next one.

    A few chats with this one. Visiting. Staying at Rosen but says no car for outcall. Leaves today. Seems she just stayed on night. No outcall no, options. Could be a good time if someone had time to go to her this morning. I mentioned "intimate snuggle" and she sent a heart back.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Liana713

    Quote Originally Posted by Bombastix  [View Original Post]
    This report from another city doesn't seem too good for chance of non-platonic fun:
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6740740

  4. #1473
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Looking forward to that report, those pics have my attention too!
    This report from another city doesn't seem too good for chance of non-platonic fun:
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6740740

  5. #1472

    Nurturer4 u

    Anyone seen this one? Has returned do double cuddles.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Nurturer4u

  6. #1471

    SweetCamiXO

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen.

    Anyone seen Cami? If not, I will TOFT.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/SweetCamiXO#reviews-tab.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    I am pulling the trigger. Just saw her on Secret Benefits. Will report back.
    Looking forward to that report, those pics have my attention too!

  7. #1470
    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one.

    Sort of new and karma growing.

    Thanks.
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Purelycomforted
    Some of that karma just seems "off". Curious if anyone has had a cuddle with her also!

  8. #1469
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    I am pulling the trigger. Just saw her on Secret Benefits. Will report back.
    She's on seeking too.

  9. #1468
    I am pulling the trigger. Just saw her on Secret Benefits. Will report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen.

    Anyone seen Cami? If not, I will TOFT.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/SweetCamiXO#reviews-tab.

  10. #1467

    Purelycomforted

    Anyone seen this one.

    Sort of new and karma growing.

    Thanks.
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Purelycomforted

  11. #1466

    SweetCamiXO

    Hello gentlemen.

    Anyone seen Cami? If not, I will TOFT.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/SweetCamiXO#reviews-tab.

  12. #1465

    They more they say "strictly platonic".

    The more they're not, at least from what I'm seeing. Still, take them at their word at the outset and don't think a FS outcome is guaranteed.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheGoInMco  [View Original Post]
    Having seen Sookie before she went officially UTR, I decided to book a second cuddle session strictly as a cuddle and see what happens. I'm.

    Not generally looking for FS in cuddles so was more curious than anything. Really great comms and she was actually early to our session which is rare with most of these girls!

    We started off with normal cuddles but she does seem to generally get warmed up and frisky really quickly so fun was had with her chest and some hand play from both of us. If you like bigger gals with awesome tits and a natural love of fooling around, you really can't go wrong booking her either as a cuddle or for full service as an UTR.

    On a side note as an interesting story since I can't tell anyone else (LOL). I recently was traveling and had a session with a first timer pro (which I've had really good luck with in the past. She was crazy nervous and I was really taking my time and being no pressure until near the end of the session when she started telling me how she was big on SA about 8 years ago and started telling me stories of her fucking randos for money. She had a super business professional vibe so this was very out of left field. Unfortunately we were almost out of time but you can bet I started being more obvious with my groping at that point. LOL. Oh well, might try again next time I travel to that area.

    Also had a great session recently with a pro that is very vocal about not fooling around on the forums and shaming folks that do that. But as with a ton of these girls once you find the magic combo the top comes off and the legs spread. LOL. That's why I love the cuddling game so much!

  13. #1464

    Sookie and a Story

    Having seen Sookie before she went officially UTR, I decided to book a second cuddle session strictly as a cuddle and see what happens. I'm.

    Not generally looking for FS in cuddles so was more curious than anything. Really great comms and she was actually early to our session which is rare with most of these girls!

    We started off with normal cuddles but she does seem to generally get warmed up and frisky really quickly so fun was had with her chest and some hand play from both of us. If you like bigger gals with awesome tits and a natural love of fooling around, you really can't go wrong booking her either as a cuddle or for full service as an UTR.

    On a side note as an interesting story since I can't tell anyone else (LOL). I recently was traveling and had a session with a first timer pro (which I've had really good luck with in the past. She was crazy nervous and I was really taking my time and being no pressure until near the end of the session when she started telling me how she was big on SA about 8 years ago and started telling me stories of her fucking randos for money. She had a super business professional vibe so this was very out of left field. Unfortunately we were almost out of time but you can bet I started being more obvious with my groping at that point. LOL. Oh well, might try again next time I travel to that area.

    Also had a great session recently with a pro that is very vocal about not fooling around on the forums and shaming folks that do that. But as with a ton of these girls once you find the magic combo the top comes off and the legs spread. LOL. That's why I love the cuddling game so much!

  14. #1463
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltron  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 500 a few months back. I mean she's hot but I have a stable of 3 sugar babies that give me 2 hours and 3 hole access for 300. None of them have had kids and they're in their 20's. I politely declined.
    Thanks for the information. I've only got one sugar baby, she's 42, no kids, Cuban, and hot as hell. Same rate.

  15. #1462

    Gabi Comfort, hard pass at 500

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltron  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 500 a few months back. I mean she's hot but I have a stable of 3 sugar babies that give me 2 hours and 3 hole access for 300. None of them have had kids and they're in their 20's. I politely declined.
    I don't blame you, I would pass in a heart beat too. I call the shots with these cuddle girls. They're not dictating what I decide to pay for a cuddle. Especially with the landscape of this economic market.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape