Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 7835
-
11-28-24 11:11 #7205Senior Member

Posts: 511Well played, great spidey sense. Thats Mila / Milla
She is well known on this board with reports of GPS, Scams, and being a Rob.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-24 05:57 #7204Senior Member

Posts: 1000Went to Visit
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/494444320323
She is in Southington. After being made to wait 10 min and given specific instructions on where to park my spidey senses were on high. After being given the number to the room I noticed a guy walking by. I knocked and was made to wait 30 seconds. In that time the guy went to the opposite side of the walk way and had a smoke. I entered the room and was unimpressed with what I found. Baggy sweats and not made up, like she took no time to get ready for our date.
As she puttered around the room I decided to check on my smoking friend across the way by looking outside. He was right there on the steps by the door. He moved from his comfortable position across the walk way. I decided to listen to the inner voice and just left.
I'm not positive it was a set up or even a bf but it was suspicious. As I had never met this woman or remember any report I played it safe. Poo.
-
11-28-24 05:43 #7203Senior Member

Posts: 1000Gums 4 Teeth
Well that just doesn't seem fair! Happy Turkey Day. I hope everyone gets to stuff their favorite Turkey! Poo.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 18:30 #7202Senior Member

Posts: 2147Spinner with gums
I have a cute little spinner with gums. Gives good head, not a clock-watcher. Seniors: I'll trade for small frame with teeth. PM me and we'll compare.
Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Stay safe.
PA.
-
11-25-24 21:26 #7201Senior Member

Posts: 1322Lady M
She has had a number of court dates over the past few months. She has another one Wednesday. 11/27.
Originally Posted by HalfMaster
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
11-25-24 20:11 #7200Senior Member

Posts: 73Lady m
She posted today and yesterday.
Originally Posted by PeteBarlow
[View Original Post]
I saw her last week.
-
11-25-24 19:04 #7199Regular Member

Posts: 18Lady M
I have not heard from her in a while I hope she is ok anyone know?
-
11-25-24 13:46 #7198Senior Member

Posts: 930Liz
I believe these are her ads??
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/328125088897
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...i/561654359738
-
11-25-24 10:39 #7197Senior Member

Posts: 43There's a condition called "fentanyl fold" or "heroin hunch". Essentially, these drugs wreck your central nervous system and some lose control over some of their core muscles.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
And no. It's not an attractive look at all.
-
11-25-24 10:03 #7196Senior Member

Posts: 878Not sure if the offer still stands but I'd be interested. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Ctmfc100
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 10:03 #7195Senior Member

Posts: 312Hbnd
That's not the image one wants in their head when going up to fuck some broad. This is not the 1st time I've heard of a provider being hunched over. The semen must be collecting in their back causing a giant hump. All thing serious tho. Isn't this the girl who I recall people saying was clinically insane. Luke to the point where she's called police? It's ashame bc her photos of her body look good but if she's nuts and ringing the bell up in the belfry she's a hard pass.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 23:04 #7194Senior Member

Posts: 523She works out of an apartment in Waterbury. I saw her once and wouldn't go back. She's hunched over and should be ringing the bell at Notre Dame.
Originally Posted by GrayBeard01
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 13:14 #7193Senior Member

Posts: 195YMMV. She's the girl in the pics but she's about 10 yrs older. Can't really tell tho.
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
Another monger said she's loud and that's right, she likes to get fucked. That didn't bother me I've got an empty house with some deaf ass older neighbors. Definitely a plus that she drives herself. No pimp or bf hanging around.
Pretty much everything was on the table for me from the jump, DATY, BBFS, BBJ etc. YMMV again though, another guy said that opened up on future dates.
I was disappointed with the head. I was expecting something mindblowing the way it was described. She was good but not great. A+ for enthusiasm though.
My guess is she puts the QV thing so that if she isn't feelin the vibe, she has a way out after 15 minutes. She was over for a lot longer than 15.
All that being said, its probably a one and done for me. She started getting a little too comfortable at my place. Started reminding me of my ex.
I would highly recommend wrecking that chick at least once if you can though. See how it goes. 200 might get you an hour or 2 if you can keep it up and she has one of the prettiest pussies I've ever seen.
-
11-22-24 05:30 #7192Senior Member

Posts: 129Anyone?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...d/794741491364
I know a few people posted about her a few months ago. But anyone try her recently? Is it worth it?
-
11-12-24 19:15 #7191Senior Member

Posts: 121Saw her recently at a rooming house on Willow. She still has a nice spinner body but she's looking worse for wear for sure and was on something. I felt mostly safe but someone, most likely her dealer, called while I was there and was waiting outside. When she said I'll be out in 5 minutes I knew it was going to be rushed which it was. 100 rushed QV, I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




