Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 14608
-
11-26-24 15:29 #11428Senior Member

Posts: 127Quote
She quoted me $$$ and outcall only.
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 13:28 #11427Senior Member

Posts: 89Susan
Used to visit her before she left, nice and clean place. She's a little old but a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by Cumando
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 12:27 #11426Regular Member

Posts: 16Any info on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/034465409513
Seeing if anyone has met up and could rate their experience would appreciate it!
-
11-26-24 12:24 #11425Senior Member

Posts: 184Aliyah UTR
It's been a while since I been out for a special treat.
I decided to visit a beautiful utr Aliyah. Wow I wish I could see her more frequently. A few things to know she is always professional, not a clock watcher. No GPS. She's beautiful kind and smells terrific. A true G. F. E. Treat her special and you won't be sorry.
Thank you to the senior members who shared this gem with me.
P. M senior members only for info.
-
11-26-24 06:00 #11424Senior Member

Posts: 166Susan
I've known her for years had a condo I use to see her for years. Her BJ skills are good, loves to swallow. I was surprised because she supposably sold her condo and moved out of state last year. I knew she was a retired RN but was doing house cleaning when I last saw her.
-
11-26-24 05:33 #11423Senior Member

Posts: 258Susan?
Curious, the add says Private home care service, and nothing in her add would lead to anything except professional. Is this the correct add? How did you find out she was FS.
Originally Posted by Cumando
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 22:47 #11422Senior Member

Posts: 461Older yes
She looks about right for the pics. She is a little older but loves to fuck! She can suck a mean cock too and she does not mind getting sprayed with batter!
Originally Posted by Cumando
[View Original Post]
What kinda donation does she want these day?
-
11-25-24 22:44 #11421Senior Member

Posts: 39Susan
Anyone have any Intel on her? We texted a few times and she confirmed she's FS. Greek and just about everything on the menu. Pics she sent weren't clear on body. I have a feeling she's much older and saggy. TIA.
https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee...801124534.html
-
11-25-24 18:31 #11420Senior Member

Posts: 37Honey bee
If the "friend" offered is Bees "Bailey" then I would pay that rate in a second. I don't typically do the 2 on 1's but Bailey is off rocks wild with the sexy MILF look and Kelly is the dirty blonde gnd turned P.S. I don't know if they still offer but one of the top times I've ever had "partaking the hobby" was in a double with those two. Long before the bee but I still remember it. As far as any reg choice girl they both will have to charge the reg donation so it's pricey in the shop they don't give a break in price it's just double everything.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 15:28 #11419Senior Member

Posts: 325Everything I have ever heard about her screams GPS. She was asking 6-7 $$ for her and her friend.
Originally Posted by BigNy56
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 13:15 #11418Senior Member

Posts: 37Yeah there's no doubt. Honeys "Kelly" has been a little freak for years and it's much appreciated. So happy to have found her in FM. Just get the hour appointment. I've never had her ask for extra money in the longer option. I have not tried a 30 min but I've read the menu is different so I stick to the hour & tip what I can afford that day. She's always gratefully accepted whether 20 or 100. IME a lot of the providers expect a tip or just provide the minimum he experience. I recently visited and Chloe opened the door she was the girl in the pictures cute young Hispanic lady. Not much English. Cfs. Ben tip one position but lots of sexy noises. Worth a go.
Originally Posted by JerBearNaples
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 12:01 #11417Regular Member

Posts: 17The girls
Tried searching for info but kind of difficult, any info / reviews on them appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/062908032027
-
11-24-24 18:23 #11416Senior Member

Posts: 84I've heard mixed reviews as well. I've never partaken. If you take the plunge, please report back or PM me.
Originally Posted by Paulc153
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 15:29 #11415Regular Member

Posts: 16Do it
Seen her twice. Once recently, she's a freak and LOVES what she does. Menu is open.
Originally Posted by Paulc153
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 14:28 #11414Senior Member

Posts: 59Kelly
Looking to try long tounge Kelly's service and wondering if anyone has any current experience with her. I get the impression that she only offers a limited menu for initial visit unless one wants to part with a wad of cash. PM is fine. I see mixed reviews.
Thanks.












Reply With Quote





