Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 13807
-
11-25-24 18:29 #11512Senior Member

Posts: 226It's all Good Brother!
Originally Posted by AChuck34
[View Original Post]
I only share my honest opinion even if it rubs off wrong to some people. Glad you had a good time!
-
11-24-24 19:53 #11511Regular Member

Posts: 22Myra
If I could, I would tip Squat for verifying this one first so that I felt comfortable enough to pull the trigger with Myra. I can confirm that the pictures are hers. Squat is right that she's probably more like in her early 30's, but it's an Asian 30. She could pass for 25. He looks like she miiiiight be a couple of years older than in her pictures, but really it was negligible. Either way she was beautiful. She is tall, probably about 5'6, slender, and toned with breast implants.
Originally Posted by AChuck34
[View Original Post]
She was sweet, and the pampering she gave in our first shower together was great. The massage was ok, but that's not really the main point anyway. She was sensual, and then just the pampering way of everything was great. This was my first time with any Asian / Chinese Massage. Her attitude was great and she seemed like she was really into everything we did. She kissed throughout my body, and then it was BBJ and CFS. Afterwards we laid together chatting for a bit and then she showered me off again. I went with the 1 hour for $400.
Her location was at a new apartment in Des Plaines. It was super clean, pretty nice and parking was easy with a parking lot in front of the building.
My only other massage experiences are with CLM, and this was way more worth it. I recently reviewed Marianna at CLM in the CLM forum and this was night and day. I'm so glad I had the experience with Myra to wash out the bad taste that was left after I saw Marianna on Friday.
-
11-24-24 19:15 #11510Senior Member

Posts: 148Earth Massage
I can't confirm or deny, but someone in the massage parlor thread says they heard earth got busted. Thought I'd give you all a heads up just in case.
-
11-23-24 11:52 #11509Regular Member

Posts: 22Thanks for the feedback. Are her pictures in the ad real or at least representative of her? I have an appointment scheduled with her tomorrow afternoon, so will report back afterwards too. Just wanted to get an idea of what I'm walking into LOL.
Originally Posted by Squat
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 11:27 #11508Senior Member

Posts: 148Rl
Can someone post or DM me the new RL address? I don't want to text or call them and have that phone record for my wife to find.
-
11-23-24 09:36 #11507Senior Member

Posts: 226Myra is a sweet tall Taiwanese girl and provides excellent service. She has a nice clean apartment in Des Plaines. She is actually on the younger side, possibly in her early 30's. I paid her $350 for 1 HR session and it was damn worth it. I highly recommend her
Originally Posted by SantaGun
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 23:14 #11506Senior Member

Posts: 64The Old Days of Thai AMP's
When I first started in the hobby, my go to choices were always the ultra sexy Thai girls who frequently rotated around the apartments near Ohare. I remember when the famous "Pam" was the queen of the Thai booking scene.
I know that was many many moons ago and I have since moved on to different providers who offer more to my preference of service. But I was wondering if any of these beautiful Thai "agencies" still operate.
And on a side note, can anyone steer me in the direction of Asian providers who offer BBFS? I'd love to have the best of both of worlds.
-
11-22-24 15:23 #11505Senior Member

Posts: 129Skokie
Used them once checked out the skokie location which was actually a holiday inn in niles and sure pretty obvious but dnt expect gurls to be same 1 you meet 1 I met was older but still decent lookin and ok body will use again next time I'm in area.
Originally Posted by Gananksly
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 14:12 #11504Senior Member

Posts: 290Def a middleman making commissions sending customers to the bookers. They get paid like half what the booker gets paid. Fuck those guys 😂. They usually send you to like a couple houses away and then communicate with booker.
Originally Posted by Gananksly
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 13:13 #11503Senior Member

Posts: 39I've wondered the same, never heard one way or the other.
Originally Posted by Gananksly
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 00:39 #11502Regular Member

Posts: 10Terra?
Searched by name and besides some post vaguely mentioning her name in another provider's review, can't seem to find any information. Has anyone seen Terra, posted by O'Hare?
https://www.foxylists.com/terrachicago
Looks fantastic but with limited info, want to confirm if its the real deal / worth it.
-
11-21-24 23:39 #11501Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone try this booker?
Came across this.
https://www.winfordbetgtr.com/
Same girls shown as BP and GB.
Is this a legit booker?
-
11-21-24 20:33 #11500Regular Member

Posts: 14I'm Asian
But laughed.
Originally Posted by JamesWords
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 19:01 #11499Senior Member

Posts: 290They've been called Lily's since when I knew about them. Like 6-7 years ago.
Originally Posted by FffMaza
[View Original Post]
Are you sure it's the same shop? You need recommendations if you're not Chinese. Some girls there refuse to serve non Chinese customers too. Not sure why but I think they're scared 😂
-
11-21-24 11:05 #11498Senior Member

Posts: 148Yes those are fake too. No they don't really have the diversity they advertise other than a few chubby Latinas.
Originally Posted by BearsFan25
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






