Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 7371
-
11-29-24 12:40 #6531Senior Member

Posts: 100I agree on Queen
I would 100% agree with this review. Pics aren't accurate, age isn't. Decent BBBJ but not worth it in my opinion either.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 01:27 #6530Senior Member

Posts: 559Queen? Not So Much.
I had a one and done experience when I had the itch and not a lot of time a month ago.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
Pretty fast communication. Cheap notel in West Spfld. Didn't dick me around to get the room number.
But once inside and face to face. Yeesh! Not very attractive. Photos are filtered as most others are on STG.
Definitely a lot older than age given. Lots of miles on her is the best way to describe.
Her prices were high but I told her I just wanted to test out her BBBJ skills and if good I would return and got a slight discount.
The BBBJ was not that bad tbh. She definitely had years of practice and I did bust a nut.
But I had to close my eyes and think of someone else to get thru it. One and done for me just because I was not attracted to her.
Also room smelled like an ashtray. She's definitely NO QUEEN let's put it that way. More witch face than queen face.
But others may have an alternate viewpoint. But that's my personal experience which I'm sharing here.
Hope that helps.
Peace.
-
11-28-24 08:38 #6529Senior Member

Posts: 641The Queen
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...e/558014556244
Anyone care to share their experiences with her?
-
11-26-24 14:16 #6528Senior Member

Posts: 734Autumn
Be sure to check the forum for reviews. Also be aware that the pictures go back as far as 2017. That's prior to baby 1, 2020 and baby 2, 2023.
Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 13:43 #6527Senior Member

Posts: 147I saw her awhile ago. Thick girl but decent personality. Did a car date in her minivan. Greek and BBFS available for fair price.
Originally Posted by Monstro000
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 11:04 #6526Senior Member

Posts: 68Anyone information?
Been keeping my eye on this one for awhile but no name and she doesn't post often. Hoping someone had any experience with her. More than welcome to pm me if you did. I would greatly appreciate any feedback.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...k/634403961977
-
11-26-24 09:29 #6525Senior Member

Posts: 667Goes by Autumn, search for reviews on this forum. Plays a lot of games and wastes a lot of time, feel free to TOFTT but beware of history.
Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 15:41 #6524Senior Member

Posts: 106Any recent Allie information?
This made me wonder if anyone has seen Allie recently, I saw her a few years back at a nice downtown hotel when she could only offer a limited menu but was good for what she did. I saw she started advertising again but at a high price and from one review at a very bad location (crack house). Back when I saw her I was told that she did have demons but they weren't evident and she didn't show the effects.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Donaldo.
-
11-25-24 15:33 #6523Senior Member

Posts: 106I haven't seen this one but as I recall the reviews ranged from bad to a ripoff, sorry I can't remember her name. The heavily photoshopped arms are covering up a lot of bruises and injection sites.
Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 14:38 #6522Senior Member

Posts: 175Blond cougar
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...u/196893681974
Struck out on another choice so I gave this one a shot. I thought she'd be thick from the pictures but she ended up being more flabby with low, low hanging fruit. CBJ was OK, but the main event was way to loose to achieve success. Ended with HJ. Nice enough woman but not worth another visit. Time to move on.
-
11-25-24 14:26 #6521Senior Member

Posts: 108What you been looking for?
I've never hooked up in springfield before, but been everywhere around for 20 plus years. Help me out guys. Been looking at this one for awhile, is she legit and as good as the pictures show?
I've taken plenty for the team, just doing a little recon this time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...4/853375443005
-
11-23-24 09:04 #6520Senior Member

Posts: 354Haylee and Allie
I did a limited service outcall with Haylee several days ago. She came out promptly, wearing a short red body fitting skirt and high heels that enhanced those thin stems. Kinda cute with glasses. She used the bathroom but when she came out she said she was nauseous and changed from BJ to sex. For 50 I wasn't going to complain. Kept it simple. Straight to doggy. Cute vag. Very quiet and I like at least 7% more arch. Finished manually. Also, conversation was difficult. She sounded a little gruff and mumbly and soft spoken like she was over tired as she admitted. Another bro told me she doesn't like giving head. I would have liked a sample to report. I would prob repeat. I'm hearing from a pic of her gf /3 way partner that the pic of gf is Allie Mack. Asking 150 each. I'm thinking you could had them both for 150.
Also, a non Guide bro cruised the CVS scent and found Leta, little Arabian American mix. Cheap. Apparently, she is the BJ specialist another friend told me about that hangs with Pink.
-
11-21-24 21:38 #6519Senior Member

Posts: 148Jessie
Has anyone heard from or seen Jessie over the last couple of weeks?
We were chatting a couple weeks ago then went dark.
-
11-21-24 07:27 #6518Senior Member

Posts: 464In Box
No surprise Hentai your In Box is full. I'll shoot you a message when you clean it up. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 10:52 #6517Senior Member

Posts: 468Haylee. Wasted my time too
I arrived at the location and texted her. She then asks if I can pick her up a few blocks over. I go ahead and do that. When she gets in the car, she asks if I want a car date. I said no. We drive back over to where we had agreed to meet. She then tells me she needs to check up on folks inside. After about 5 minutes, she comes back looking for her wallet. She can't find it, so she heads back into the house. This all took about 20 minutes. I texted her that I had run out of time, and took off.
Hentai has never steered me wrong. This girl was cute. Despite this failed first attempt, I may try again with Haylee if conditions improve.









Reply With Quote





