Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 492 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6516

    Pink and friend

    A non guide friend game me the intel on gri (s) in Carew St area. He recently told me about Pink and her friend (an awesome BJ specialist that hang at the CVS in Springfield. I was in the area so I drove through. Seeing no one, I went next door to the gas station on corner. Saw Pink in a group of thugs, a thinner version from her Skip ads. I yelled her name but she didn't hear me. But out of the crowd can a familiar face. Cocoa, aka Jasmine, Diamond and others, got in car and we both knew she was coming over. As we were leaving she told me to stop to pick another girl up. Not too attractive. Not hideous. Tight jeans. Cocoa put some weight on in the way girls like to be thick and juicy. Don't know why. She's black, tall, attractive, nice braded tie ins. She was singing make up lyrics to music from her phone to Bluetooth speaker. So, she was feeling pretty good. Got home and gave the other girl a few bucks to wash dishes while Cocoa and I shuffled to bedroom. Her ass was packed into stretch shorts and did some twerking before getting between my legs. As she was giving some nice covered BJ, I thought of the next doggy position and how bad I wanted to jiggle that shit around and get a toy involved. Next thing I knew, I was on verge of busting, event with a condom. Saying to self "this is happening" so I went with it. She is the only one that can get me off like that. Not sure why. I asked if she wanted to see some other guys but she acted confused. I think she still has bf and a lot of text and calls might be an issue. I have a great twerking pic if anyone would be interested in trying to work something out with her calling you or something.

    There's definitely action in that area for cheap service.

    HL out.

  2. #6515

    Hentai is the Man

    Great guy, honest and has earned the accolades!

  3. #6514

    Project Haylee

    OK, so my number got drawn to try and add to this. I have a mixed report. So communication is pretty good. Reached out, told her I hear she wants to have fun. Quoted me 100 150 200. Said I will reach out when I am net available. So I did. Took a little to get the where to go but finally got it and headed over in Springfield. This is where it took a dump. I go in and there is a dude in the living room who says hi and two women. One of them says cmon so at first second I think this is her. Taken into bathroom and she starts to take her stuff off. I say wait, you're not Haylee. She says she isn't here. I'm like are you kidding me. WTF I was just talking to her. So I tell this woman I am leaving. She says look, she's here but she's all fucked up from drugs and indicated her and I could do the date. I said no I'm out and left. So I was going to write this all up sooner as a stay away. However, I then get contacted through reliable brother on here. She was in a panic and desperate to get this straight. Haylee fell asleep. These other people took her phone and went in and posed as her. As I said. She was desperate to fix this. She offered to drop the rate and was pleading for the date. She needs the money and she was desperate to set this right. So I ended up picking her up. She's nice enough. Cute spinner body. Cute little titties. BJ was meh. Tight. Didn't really get wet enough. So I will give her another shot but I will be talking her down on price. I think it can be done. Guys, look. I am not spear heading this venture. HL is safe guarding her contact info. He has his list of members he is working on with this so please don't blow up our inboxes; especiallyif you're not a senior member who contributes positively.

  4. #6513
    Thanks for the praise and adoration bros. Most of my finds and even knowledge comes from other sources. Lighten up on the brother guys. Swammi actually changed my life through his spiritual influence and guidance. He posted this in December, when I was reporting about Maria.

    Reading all this about your experiences with her and she sounds like more of a pain than anything.

    Let us know when she has you doing her laundry and cleaning the cat box LOL.

    I love Maria, but she was draining me, morally, financially, spiritually and of course physically. Because of his spiritually enlightening remarks, I was determined to take control of my life again. I dug a huge hole in back yard when we found a fish floating upside down in the aquarium. Haven't seem much of Maria since. But I'm sleeping better, my attitude is of acceptance and forgiveness, I can see without corrective lenses, hair is starting to cover bald spots, live cancer disappeared like my slice, my libido is going strong. I can gang bang more than once a day now. Can't seem to shake this dark smelly urine thing going on but life is good. Thanks Swammi.

    Love HL.

  5. #6512

    Silentium est aureum

    Quote Originally Posted by Blately  [View Original Post]
    She definitely used to have a cock and it was pretty big.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=de...%3DNAj26rVWK14

    When the moons almost full and the stars perfectly align, you can even tell the types of people that don't mind they business. Usually they are the angry, delusional, vindictive, clearly unhinged, bi-polar, split personality tampon tim sugar walz type with weird preferences and multiple account logins so they can talk to themselves.

  6. #6511

    Hentai is a legend.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigShootout  [View Original Post]
    I know ain't nobody talking negatively on my boy Hentai. That's my guy right there. One of the few who stand tall here and understand the game. Let that man cook!
    Totally agree! I used to be a frequent visitor to the Hentai Palace. He's the OG!

  7. #6510

    Shhhhh

    I know ain't nobody talking negatively on my boy Hentai. That's my guy right there. One of the few who stand tall here and understand the game. Let that man cook!

  8. #6509

    First Report

    Hello all, this is one of my first actual reports but I have been in the game for a while. Met a very cute, petite lady through a buddy. Extremely easy with communication. She has a friend as well. If you are interested in details send me a message and I will put you in contact and discuss visit.

  9. #6508

    First report in

    I'm blushing, thanks guys. My most trusted advisor, and golf buddy, picked her up for outcall. Unfortunately, he doesn't post here any more because of "snide" remarks from rude bros. I guess I didn't think that through when I recruited him. However, I have his permission to give summary. There were issues at point of pickup. Minor deal change, delays, text delays supposedly as result of alleged domestic issues. He was pissed. Finally, she came out from a house neighboring the address given. Nice conversation, sexy dressed, petite, kinda cute, small mouth, nice box, willing to please. 60-100 depending on time BBBJ option, DATY. Covered FS. In or outcall or car job. Sounds like other girls are there and mom. Idk about dudes. I guess out bro had a good time because he's shooting for a 3 way with her next week with a girl she's into. Best kind. I'm going to share her FB contact info with a couple guy every few days until someone else sees her and gets the go ahead to share her info. She doesn't get back to me in a timely manner and there were conflicting responses when I asked to share more. At first sample, I think we have a diamond in the rough and other options.

  10. #6507

    Hentai

    Agree. There's nothing funny about Hentai asking others to put some skin in the game. Just as he has been doing for a very long time. Of course, if you don't think you can afford to take the risk of being the one to TOFTT with this girl, no one is forcing you to. From your posting history it seems you mostly make snide remarks and offer little or no new information. So, what's funny is you trying to throw shade on one of the most upstanding guys in the whole darn hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Lots of lurkers and non-seniors don't want to put in the work.

    Hentai does and is generous with his knowledge.

    .

  11. #6506

    Agreed Hentai is the real deal

    Lots of lurkers and non-seniors don't want to put in the work.

    Hentai does and is generous with his knowledge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    I am trying to understand what this was. What was funny? There was a statement and nothing to support it. HL has provided great intel and if you are in his good graces he gives more. He's always the first on a lot of these chicks and passes it on to us. So now someone else gets to go first and do as he does. Report it and let everyone hit those guys up for more info, digits, etc. So I have to ask. What's funny?
    .

  12. #6505

    Funny How

    Quote Originally Posted by Swammi2  [View Original Post]
    LOL is it just me or does anyone else find this too funny.
    I am trying to understand what this was. What was funny? There was a statement and nothing to support it. HL has provided great intel and if you are in his good graces he gives more. He's always the first on a lot of these chicks and passes it on to us. So now someone else gets to go first and do as he does. Report it and let everyone hit those guys up for more info, digits, etc. So I have to ask. What's funny?

  13. #6504

    Funny? Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    I've discovered how extremely popular a nice white girl choice is here, especially after introducing Jessie. I don't have it in me to get invested like that again, but I want to let someone else take the reigns and hopefully we have a winner. I guess that's pretty funny. Why am I trying to help some white girl lovin bros out?

    We have 3 bros working on the project now, and a lot more volunteers. I told her I would limit sharing to two guys. If she wants more I'm hoping one of the first 3 guys can over after giving us the benefit of his experience. I might try to see her again after a previous plan changed after I arrived at her location and I bailed.

    HL out.
    Had brief texting with her, but then crickets. Guess she has enough dates.

  14. #6503

    Funny?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swammi2  [View Original Post]
    LOL is it just me or does anyone else find this too funny.
    I've discovered how extremely popular a nice white girl choice is here, especially after introducing Jessie. I don't have it in me to get invested like that again, but I want to let someone else take the reigns and hopefully we have a winner. I guess that's pretty funny. Why am I trying to help some white girl lovin bros out?

    We have 3 bros working on the project now, and a lot more volunteers. I told her I would limit sharing to two guys. If she wants more I'm hoping one of the first 3 guys can over after giving us the benefit of his experience. I might try to see her again after a previous plan changed after I arrived at her location and I bailed.

    HL out.

  15. #6502
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for someone to be the first to check out a girl who a friend described as cute tiny blonde. Does cheap dates. Carew St area. FB contact only for now. Preferably, someone whose number I already have. Serious intent only please. The goal is to negotiate best deal, do date and report back and be willing to share her contact info.

    Thanks, Hentai.
    LOL is it just me or does anyone else find this too funny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape