High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 346 396 796 1296 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36842
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I believe she lives in Jax. She's been around a long time! I used to raw dog her years ago when she live in Ponte Vedra.

  2. #36841

    Alexis


  3. #36840

    Top One Reviewed Many Times

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this little spinner. I'm usually looking for the bbw as they tend to put in more effort. But this tiny thing looks like she was made to take a pounding.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/789489762331

    This one looks like she only offers top.

    Any one partook?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/939979318053
    Top one takes a pounding. Been pounded a few thousand times. Not highest skills but not bad either. As long as you do not mind getting on the floor and doing it on a mattress on the floor that has more cum glob stains on it than you can count.

    LB.

  4. #36839

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    Just saw one of my all time favorites, Ava! She didn't not disappoint. She is total GFE. She gets into it and I'm definitely going to keep repeating. She's worth the trip to the Westside. House is nice, clean and she has ladies to do doubles with. As always, good hygiene and I left stress free. Don't know how to share a link but just look up Ava on stg.
    I have seen her adds for a long time can't believe I haven't made a trip yet. I will now.

  5. #36838

    Hottie

    I know its late but about to take dream for the team. No dream reviews, anyone had a dream?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241119_093449_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #36837

    Hop to the Bunny Factory

    So I literally just got home from seeing Miu Miu. OMG! One if the top girls I've ever been with! She used to be a model back Korea she says. And she definitely looks like one. Soft tanned skin, about 5' 6" and a knockout! I may just have to move to Korea. Very personable and friendly and a body to die for! She leaves December 5th so get there while you can. They rotate every 2-3 weeks. So don't waste your time. Worth every penny and then some. Treat them well so they will stay around.

  7. #36836

    Ava

    Just saw one of my all time favorites, Ava! She didn't not disappoint. She is total GFE. She gets into it and I'm definitely going to keep repeating. She's worth the trip to the Westside. House is nice, clean and she has ladies to do doubles with. As always, good hygiene and I left stress free. Don't know how to share a link but just look up Ava on stg.

  8. #36835

    Bunny Bunny

    Hi everyones, I have been read this page for a few months and finally I can post.

    Velvet from Bunny factory is a must visit. This kind of service is way better. It is quick process compare to Cali and Atlanta. Her looks is 10/10 and service is GFE and she treat you like her bubby. This is my first time posting it. Both Velvet and Miu Miu are great.

  9. #36834

    Sandea

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I used to love seeing Sandra when she was squatting in the house off of Jammes Road year ago. Probably a decade or more now.
    She is still up in that area, just spoke with someone that knows her and she is in a bad way. I guess she is using a cane to walk and never got clean.

  10. #36833

    Anyone sample one of these tiny things

    Any info on this little spinner. I'm usually looking for the bbw as they tend to put in more effort. But this tiny thing looks like she was made to take a pounding.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/789489762331

    This one looks like she only offers top.

    Any one partook?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/939979318053

  11. #36832
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Suki out in keystone / Melrose lately? This is an old add. No idea if the number is still good, she still in the game, anyone have contact info?

    https://xlamma.com/us/jacksonville-e...Suki-31-119030
    No idea if she's still around but if she is she was a fun time back when she was. She even had a BBW friend that would occasionally join in.

  12. #36831
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro  [View Original Post]
    Yeah and she worked at one of the strip clubs on Mcduff back in the day too. Ran around with Sandra who I enjoyed on multiple occasions. I don't remember her being very personable.

    Speaking of Sandra.
    I used to love seeing Sandra when she was squatting in the house off of Jammes Road year ago. Probably a decade or more now.

  13. #36830
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    She was a former long time street walker. She takes good pics, but that's about it. Very business like sessions, forget about GFE.
    Yeah and she worked at one of the strip clubs on Mcduff back in the day too. Ran around with Sandra who I enjoyed on multiple occasions. I don't remember her being very personable.

    Speaking of Sandra.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Img_140130151654.jpg‎  

  14. #36829

    Used to walk Lane Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with her yet? Pm me details please.
    She was a former long time street walker. She takes good pics, but that's about it. Very business like sessions, forget about GFE.

  15. #36828

    Suki

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Suki out in keystone / Melrose lately? This is an old add. No idea if the number is still good, she still in the game, anyone have contact info?

    https://xlamma.com/us/jacksonville-e...Suki-31-119030
    I saw the same thing on the other review site. I reached out, but crickets. It's interesting that one review popped up eight years after all the others.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape