Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 156 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 656 1156 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 22139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19814

    Don't pay prices that high

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    600 an hour? Holy crow!
    You can get a supermodel for less than 600. Why are you guys paying that much.

  2. #19813
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Natalie is going to be in Stow tonight (Fri) and Independence tomorrow night. DM me for digits, seniors only. 600/ Hr. Incall, 7-740 outcall.
    600 an hour? Holy crow!

  3. #19812

    Cherry Lorain County

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbird11955  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I've seen this older red heads posts for years. I've searched back on the board about 20 pages. I know I've seen reports. Anyone have an experience to share. I'm just looking for a nice BBBJ and I recall this being available.

    Any feedback would be appreciated.
    You didn't include a link, so I can't be sure, but if it's the person I think it is she's pretty old. Too old for me, but some people are into that. She is easy to set up with, good communication, very accommodating, easy going. But you will leave her place with kitty litter stuck between your toes and maybe other parts of your body as well.

  4. #19811
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Natalie is going to be in Stow tonight (Fri) and Independence tomorrow night. DM me for digits, seniors only. 600/ Hr. Incall, 7-740 outcall.
    Or go to Tryst. Her digits are there.

  5. #19810
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot6969  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see Wet and Wild Wendy. Took a while to respond to text. Had agreed on time and I left to go to East Cleveland from Parma area. Get to the nearby address she sent me to and then crickets. I don't know what it is with some of these girls. Maybe they fall asleep in mid conversation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/840557895834
    Some of these girls will fall asleep with your dick in their mouth.

  6. #19809
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Natalie

    Hi guys,

    Natalie is going to be in Stow tonight (Fri) and Independence tomorrow night. DM me for digits, seniors only. 600/ Hr. Incall, 7-740 outcall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natalie1.jpg‎   Natalie2.jpg‎  

  7. #19808
    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuyF599  [View Original Post]
    Well, after some reading, I'm still on the fence.

    On one hand, she looks great, so much so that I probably wouldn't mind the bad service.

    On the other hand, Is Britt visiting the west side this weekend and would someone be willing to PM me her info?
    Zoey is better looking but a dead fish. Brit is not bad looking and unquestionably the better fuck but she's also bare backed half the guys in NEO. So what's more important too you?

  8. #19807

    Wet and Wild Wendy

    Wanted to see Wet and Wild Wendy. Took a while to respond to text. Had agreed on time and I left to go to East Cleveland from Parma area. Get to the nearby address she sent me to and then crickets. I don't know what it is with some of these girls. Maybe they fall asleep in mid conversation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/840557895834
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WenWildWendy.jpg‎  

  9. #19806
    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuyF599  [View Original Post]
    Well, after some reading, I'm still on the fence.

    On one hand, she looks great, so much so that I probably wouldn't mind the bad service.

    On the other hand, Is Britt visiting the west side this weekend and would someone be willing to PM me her info?
    CarGuyF599. Check your inbox.

  10. #19805

    Zoey / Stacy. Or Britt?

    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuyF599  [View Original Post]
    She just posted 3 ads at the same time on STG. Each has a different height, weight, and even name. 1 Zoey and 2 Stacy.


    I am intrigued and plan to search out the reviews here after I post this. Does she typically host in a certain area? If so, can someone post where?
    Well, after some reading, I'm still on the fence.

    On one hand, she looks great, so much so that I probably wouldn't mind the bad service.

    On the other hand, Is Britt visiting the west side this weekend and would someone be willing to PM me her info?

  11. #19804

    Zoey / Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Slonn  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her about two weeks ago for the first time. As all the reports say everything with her is very mechanical but she's very pretty. As long as you are just looking for a good looking hole, I recommend. If you want a more involved experience, not so much.
    She just posted 3 ads at the same time on STG. Each has a different height, weight, and even name. 1 Zoey and 2 Stacy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/494946032543

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/162948161035

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...y/536766429184

    I am intrigued and plan to search out the reviews here after I post this. Does she typically host in a certain area? If so, can someone post where?

  12. #19803
    Quote Originally Posted by BooneDawg  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday, the verification was CRAZY, the most paranoid person I've seen EVER seen. Video verification the day before, then again on my way driving, then wanted a pic of the hotel when I arrived, a LEO check when I arrived, then wanted to see my phone pictures and make sure I wasn't recording. To the point that I would have walked if she hadn't taken the envelope to the adjoining room (another thing that freaked me out -she had two rooms, I did check it, but anyone could have come in after I checked). 15+ minutes of fucking around when I got to the room, needed to go get a towel, then fuck around with the music, then go hide the envelope in the other room, then find a charger, then answer text. WOW--I was getting so freaked out I didn't know how I'd even perform! So we get started and I told her I could go a couple rounds, "Oh that's and upcharge", EVERYTHING was an upcharge. I said I'm here for an hour, not a qv or 30 min. Nope didn't matter, told me I should have known that. I was like whatever. She started arguing that if I had been doing this for as long as I said that's standard, I said NOPE not standard for an hour appointment. She then had toilet paper stuffed in her cooter, "didn't want panties to get wet" and completely forgot about it (BTW I was first appt of the day). Never been with someone that wanted to argue about service like her. I was finally like fuck it, I'm already here for an hour and choose / agreed for the Greek upgrade prior to arrival. I got it in my head I wasn't going to bust quick. I hit / pounded that ass for 45 minutes; I couldn't believe I could do it (usually pretty quick) but I was mentally going to pound it as long as I could. Hard pounding too, hands on both shoulders pulling her back and pounding, she took it like a champ, and she said she even came a couple times.

    Would I repeat, NO.
    Wow, sorry you had the rough of a time with her. Sounds like a completely different provider than the one I saw. Maybe she's bipolar or something, it's pretty common in this line of work.

  13. #19802
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    So, OK, you have no way of knowing that you just sent a pic of your dick to a 17 year old want to be hooker who looks older than she is. What now?

    Never text or say anything incriminating on the phone. Even if you are using a burner, if the man descends on you and you didn't know something was wrong they are going to catch you with it and your ass is going to be in the wringer. If you don't know who you're talking to, be very very careful.

    Cheech.
    So I am an idiot LOL. Solid advice and I will definitely be changing up my approach. Thank you!

  14. #19801

    Leila Saw her. What a cluster FUCK!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    So, OK, you have no way of knowing that you just sent a pic of your dick to a 17 year old want to be hooker who looks older than she is. What now?

    Never text or say anything incriminating on the phone. Even if you are using a burner, if the man descends on you and you didn't know something was wrong they are going to catch you with it and your ass is going to be in the wringer. If you don't know who you're talking to, be very very careful.

    Cheech.
    Saw her yesterday, the verification was CRAZY, the most paranoid person I've seen EVER seen. Video verification the day before, then again on my way driving, then wanted a pic of the hotel when I arrived, a LEO check when I arrived, then wanted to see my phone pictures and make sure I wasn't recording. To the point that I would have walked if she hadn't taken the envelope to the adjoining room (another thing that freaked me out -she had two rooms, I did check it, but anyone could have come in after I checked). 15+ minutes of fucking around when I got to the room, needed to go get a towel, then fuck around with the music, then go hide the envelope in the other room, then find a charger, then answer text. WOW--I was getting so freaked out I didn't know how I'd even perform! So we get started and I told her I could go a couple rounds, "Oh that's and upcharge", EVERYTHING was an upcharge. I said I'm here for an hour, not a qv or 30 min. Nope didn't matter, told me I should have known that. I was like whatever. She started arguing that if I had been doing this for as long as I said that's standard, I said NOPE not standard for an hour appointment. She then had toilet paper stuffed in her cooter, "didn't want panties to get wet" and completely forgot about it (BTW I was first appt of the day). Never been with someone that wanted to argue about service like her. I was finally like fuck it, I'm already here for an hour and choose / agreed for the Greek upgrade prior to arrival. I got it in my head I wasn't going to bust quick. I hit / pounded that ass for 45 minutes; I couldn't believe I could do it (usually pretty quick) but I was mentally going to pound it as long as I could. Hard pounding too, hands on both shoulders pulling her back and pounding, she took it like a champ, and she said she even came a couple times.

    Would I repeat, NO. To much drama and when I go see someone it's to relax and enjoy myself. Once there and being put through the run around and attitude it turned into a grudge fuck. Body on a 10 scale 5-6, face 5, service was good she did swallow. Another reason I will stay away from Skipthegames and low end advertising sites. Tryst is the new bottom and P411 is the standard for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/female-escorts/caucasian_w/the-only-true-head-doctor-419-/435846721280
    Last edited by BooneDawg; 11-20-24 at 07:55. Reason: add name and link

  15. #19800
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef985  [View Original Post]
    I would caution everyone on this. Pics and / or video of your face and fingers pointed this way or that are fine, in my opinion. The provider sees you a vise versa. I like the video option as it allows you to see if the provider is using fake or outdated pics. Had more than one chick show up 50 lbs. Heavier and ten+ years older than what I saw in the Ad.

    RED FLAG on dick pics. Here is where you incriminate yourself. Showing genitalia, asking questions of a sexual nature or answering them implies prostitution. If you are communicating with a cop this will get you arrested.

    Remember not to do this: Sucky Fucky Five Bucks. I. E. Offering an amount of money for a sexual act. Don't say or text anything that you couldn't explain if you were hiring a masseuse.
    So, OK, you have no way of knowing that you just sent a pic of your dick to a 17 year old want to be hooker who looks older than she is. What now?

    Never text or say anything incriminating on the phone. Even if you are using a burner, if the man descends on you and you didn't know something was wrong they are going to catch you with it and your ass is going to be in the wringer. If you don't know who you're talking to, be very very careful.

    Cheech.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape